Im suffering rn

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Only thing keeping me sane is the fact that there’s hope for ascending.

Idc about friendships or relationships, as long as I can mog.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Megas Alexandros, sub5c3l and 1 other person
I wouldn’t worry so much about friends.. if they are single or struggle with foids they will backstab you for even the slightest whiff of pussy.. and men who attract a lot of girls have no reason to hang out with ugly incel men anyway.

Relationships will come fast the more gl you are.. water right?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Megas Alexandros and PseudoMaxxer
I wouldn’t worry so much about friends.. if they are single or struggle with foids they will backstab you for even the slightest whiff of pussy.. and men who attract a lot of girls have no reason to hang out with ugly incel men anyway.

Relationships will come fast the more gl you are.. water right?
yeah, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and PseudoMaxxer
it’s also my last resort, it’s either hope or er
Depends how old you are tbh. I think if at a certain point you haven’t ascended or had these experiences it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Depends how old you are tbh. I think if at a certain point you haven’t ascended or had these experiences it’s over.
Im not virgin, im 19. But I lost almost every hope for a healthy LTR

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and PseudoMaxxer
You have lots of time then. What are you struggling with?
Finding a girl that isn’t deprived of attention and doesn’t need to talk to 20 guys at the same time to feel that void.

A girl that loves me for me and doesn’t need anybody else.

• +1
I need head to end my suffering

• +1
Reactions: Numb
Finding a girl that isn’t deprived of attention and doesn’t need to talk to 20 guys at the same time to feel that void.

A girl that loves me for me and doesn’t need anybody else.
Well you need to be fast then, because those girls go quick. How are you meeting girls currently?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Well you need to be fast then, because those girls go quick. How are you meeting girls currently?
through friends and some dating apps, but I have one girl i’m seeing rn which is almost my gf but it’s not official yet.

Stuff happened with her yesterday and that’s why i’m making this thread.

through friends and some dating apps, but I have one girl i’m seeing rn which is almost my gf but it’s not official yet.

Stuff happened with her yesterday and that’s why i’m making this thread.
Through friends is ideal really, but it is nowhere near as fast as apps.. but they only really work if you are gl, or have nichemaxxed hard to appeal to a subset of girls. Honestly it does not sound like you are rotting or doing that bad tbh.