I'm thinking about suing my parents for giving me shit genes

L

lepo2317

Mistral
So my father is 5'7, chinless, bald (he started balding at 23 years old), with shit frame + alcoholic genes. My mother is 5'6, fat as fuck with every possible health problem you can imagine (diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problems, insulin resistance, skin cancer etc.). They still decided to have a child and that's how I was born. Of course I got their genes and I'm fucked. If I was in USA I would probably win this case and get millions of dollars so I can neet for the rest of my life, but unfortunately I live in jewrope so I can only dream.

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Lonenely sigma, N1666 and 3 others
Most retarded thing a man can ever do

I mean tbh there should come a point of subhumanity where reproducing is legit child abuse

Nobody complained when they were in the void

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Lonenely sigma, lepo2317 and 1 other person
goodluck bhai

• Love it
Reactions: lepo2317
Get reparations instead

So my father is 5'7, chinless, bald (he started balding at 23 years old), with shit frame + alcoholic genes. My mother is 5'6, fat as fuck with every possible health problem you can imagine (diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problems, insulin resistance, skin cancer etc.). They still decided to have a child and that's how I was born. Of course I got their genes and I'm fucked. If I was in USA I would probably win this case and get millions of dollars so I can neet for the rest of my life, but unfortunately I live in jewrope so I can only dream.
Should be in money making and success tbh seems like a great way to finance surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
Strip naked in the streets in front of people. Shake your hairy balls for everyone to see, while you scream for pedo rights.
Then say that your parents taught you to do this.

Definitely sue mate