I’m too Weak.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Way too weak.

I can’t even keep a promise to myself, i need someone else to keep me accountable and even then ill find a way to still do what i want and not do what i said i would do.

This is unacceptable. I need to be better.

I’m not gonna say what i’m going to stop/start doing from tomorrow, just so now i’m left with my own mind against myself.

Wish me luck boyos.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Nick.Harte, st.hamudi but 6‘5, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Alexa play “Trapped in my mind” by Kid Cudi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna, fuxkdakikez and PseudoMaxxer
Way too weak.

I can’t even keep a promise to myself, i need someone else to keep me accountable and even then ill find a way to still do what i want and not do what i said i would do.

I’m not gonna say what i’m going to stop/start doing from tomorrow, just so now i’m left with my own mind against myself.

Wish me luck boyos.
C51F1418 39A0 4ECE 8481 A1A0C15AAFD1

• Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
and

lemme help you!
i think it’s more my possessive/obsessive tendencies that are stopping me from achieving what i want.

I get extremely attached/dependent on stuff, like video games (i used to when younger) and junk food and drugs now.

I’m spending away all my money while other people are investing them, i need to stop this bullshit rn.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
improve frame bro

• +1
i think it’s more my possessive/obsessive tendencies that are stopping me from achieving what i want.

I get extremely attached/dependent on stuff, like video games (i used to when younger) and junk food and drugs now.

I’m spending away all my money while other people are investing them, i need to stop this bullshit rn.
sell all you have get LL and if the face is enough to carry you good luck in finding a slut that will carry your ass bec Chad privilege.

• +1
sell all you have get LL and if the face is enough to carry you good luck in finding a slut that will carry your ass bec Chad privilege.
im not talking about girls bro, they are not a problem im not an incel.

I’m talking about getting better as a person and asceding more both facially and financially

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Way too weak.

Wish me luck boyos.
Dnr

When i want to do something and i need to keep it i swear by Allah that i will do it.

But you need to have certain level of imaan for it to work.

• +1
When i want to do something and i need to keep it i swear by Allah that i will do it.

But you need to have certain level of imaan for it to work.
im trying to get closer to allah even tho most times I think it’s cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
observe your toughts instead of letting them running over you, talk to yourself in 3rd person like you are observing yourself when youre feeling stressed

• Love it
im trying to get closer to allah even tho most times I think it’s cope
I'll make soon a thread of proof for Islam if Allah wills. Insha Allah it will be definitive.

I need some time because there is a lot of information i need to collect and order properly.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and PseudoMaxxer
Way too weak.

Wish me luck boyos.
What a little bitch

• Love it
I'm sorry my friend idk what I did please find kindess in your soul to accept my apology
don’t worry about it bhai

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ferfdd and Deleted member 51465