I'm trying to become @Orc 2.0

Zures

Zures

Bronze
like i dont even have genetics near as good as his but his physique is something to be really admired

and i'm using the mindset that me trying to achieve his physique (which is impossible) will bring me more success in failing to achieve his physique than aiming low and thinking "i just want to get an athletic build, then i'll think if i want to get big or not"

@Orc you're the goat

Screenshot 20230910 153749 Gallery
Screenshot 20230910 153901 Gallery
Screenshot 20230910 154245 Gallery
Screenshot 20230910 154301 Gallery
Screenshot 20230910 154709 Gallery
Screenshot 20230910 155047 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, normie_joe, Bobelbrah and 8 others
like i dont even have genetics near as good as his but his physique is something to be really admired

and i'm using the mindset that me trying to achieve his physique (which is impossible) will bring me more success in failing to achieve his physique than aiming low and thinking "i just want to get an athletic build, then i'll think if i want to get big or not"

@Orc you're the goat

View attachment 2425904View attachment 2425905View attachment 2425906View attachment 2425907View attachment 2425908View attachment 2425909
good luck lil nigga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, 5.5psl and Zures
your genetics arent bad bro hes probably 10 years older than u atleast and weighs probably 60lb more

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Manletmachine and Zures
i didnt realize Orc was arborist., jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Lucid, overtier1011 and 2 others
you have good skeletal tapering on top of really balanced lat protrusion.

• +1
Reactions: sozz and Zures
your genetics arent bad bro hes probably 10 years older than u atleast and weighs probably 60lb more
yeah there's that difference that im becoming a real man now and orc is 30y old with maximum testosterone

yeah, only problem i see are my wide hips but i cant fix that in any way so i'll just accept it

yeah, only problem i see are my wide hips but i cant fix that in any way so i'll just accept it
your hips aren't proportionally wide compared to your clavicles, you just have a bit of an hourglass figure, but it'll get better as your lats grow because you have lower insertions for it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Zures
Good shit la

• +1
Reactions: Zures
your hips aren't proportionally wide compared to your clavicles, you just have a bit of an hourglass figure, but it'll get better as your lats grow because you have lower insertions for it.
good to know that! hopefuel

This is already my position sir.

Mogs me after 4 years

• +1

@Orc you're the goat

View attachment 2425904View attachment 2425905View attachment 2425906View attachment 2425907View attachment 2425908View attachment 2425909
You're more female gazed.

• +1

Wide hips just mean you have a lot of work to do to get your upper body proportional.

You’ve got a good base though if you’re still making gains.

I capped out WITH steroids long before achieving even your body, never mind Arborists. At some point more drugs make you sick, more lifting makes your lifts go down in a straight line, and more food just makes you fat. Pray that point is a long way off.

• +1
Wide hips just mean you have a lot of work to do to get your upper body proportional.

You’ve got a good base though if you’re still making gains.

I capped out WITH steroids long before achieving even your body, never mind Arborists. At some point more drugs make you sick, more lifting makes your lifts go down in a straight line, and more food just makes you fat. Pray that point is a long way off.
damn i hope my natural limit is still far away, in almost 2 years of training i managed to become 22lbs heavier or 10kg (not optimal results ik i still have to fix diet and sleep)

what is this are you driving an invisible car

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidales and Zures
Looking good. Improved your v-taper substantially, you no longer look like a framcel. Give me hope, as I have wide hips myself, as well as a narrow waist like you. Could you tell me what you did to improve?

Looking good. Improved your v-taper substantially, you no longer look like a framcel. Give me hope, as I have wide hips myself, as well as a narrow waist like you. Could you tell me what you did to improve?
for me what changed my frame the most were training the side delts and lats 2x a week, when training those groups put your best music, visualize some frame mogger like orc, toji fushiguro, spiderman 2099 etc and do that set really feeling the muscle pumping up until you achieve failure

arms also play a vital role on frame perception so give them a nice focus too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Bobelbrah
for me what changed my frame the most were training the side delts and lats 2x a week, when training those groups put your best music, visualize some frame mogger like orc, toji fushiguro, spiderman 2099 etc and do that set really feeling the muscle pumping up until you achieve failure

arms also play a vital role on frame perception so give them a nice focus too
I like the mindset, brah! What exercises did you do in particular for lats and side delts?

I like the mindset, brah! What exercises did you do in particular for lats and side delts?
for lats
t bar row, pulldowns and then cable pulldowns

for side delts
dumbbell lateral raises and unilateral cable lateral raises

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE and Bobelbrah
whats ur plan to attain this goal?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint