I'm trying to build my own headgear. GTFIH I need your help.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Which material should I use to create the mold of my upper palate? Where can I find that piece of iron?

Facepulling headgear appliance

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2275
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Your useless comment is only good for bumping the thread.

Why spend $10k+ on something I can recreate on my own?!
Because recreating it will go wrong and is poorcel+brainlet shit
Just rope for free instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: About2Rope, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
I'm interested to see if you can get this to work but I feel like Google would be a better place to ask that question.

Just save money and see a professional. My local dentists talked to me about doing this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Because recreating it will go wrong and is poorcel+brainlet shit
Just rope for free instead
I just have to apply the force on the maxilla and not the teeth. And pull it upward and forward. It's not fucking rocket science.

I'm interested to see if you can get this to work but I feel like Google would be a better place to ask that question.
Tomorrow I will go to a dental lab close to where I am, they do professional stuff at a competitive price.

Just save money and see a professional. My local dentists talked to me about doing this.
I have neither the money nor the time to save money. It would take me a year to save that money plus another year to start to see results. 2 fucking years when I can start seeing results in 6 months. The risk is worth it.

This is what should have been bread out of the gene pool.

use clay
anyway how will you attach the headgear to the teeth?
The teeth will be left untouched, the iron wire will pass around the molars and end directly at the center of the maxilla so I can close my mouth and the lower third of my face can follow the forward growth.

wrong forum to ask that question jfl, go to the aspie mewing "the great work forum"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2275
wrong forum to ask that question jfl, go to the aspie mewing "the great work forum"
THIS IS NOT MEWING
orthodontic headgear, just like orthodontic palate expanders are able to reshape your facial bones by pushing a constant force 24 hours a day

THIS IS NOT MEWING
orthodontic headgear, just like orthodontic palate expanders are able to reshape your facial bones by pushing a constant force 24 hours a day
yeah I meant, "the great work forum" is not about mewing only, its about the entire premise of pushing your bones forward that mewing has, that forum is full of people discussing various theories and new developments in the orthodontic fields (the things that actually work and dont fuck your teeth)

Make a thread when you are done

I would like also to point out that this device that I'm building will be also a palate expander.

Gfghggh

yeah I meant, "the great work forum" is not about mewing only, its about the entire premise of pushing your bones forward that mewing has, that forum is full of people discussing various theories and new developments in the orthodontic fields (the things that actually work and dont fuck your teeth)
in "the great work forum" users fuck you up and accuse you of having BDD if you ever tryed to build a headgear yourself without visiting a dentist (and paying 10k)

Which material should I use to create the mold of my upper palate? Where can I find that piece of iron?

View attachment 110117
I think you can mold some piece of play dough in your mouth, put it in a bucket of sand and solidify the sand while having a small hole to pour your material to create the thing you want.

I think you can mold some piece of play dough in your mouth, put it in a bucket of sand and solidify the sand while having a small hole to pour your material to create the thing you want.
Thanks, if the dental lab doesn't want to do it for me, I'll try your option.

Btw, How much force should I apply? I don't want to overdo it, so I was thinking of 600grams for long periods of time (+12hrs)

Thanks, if the dental lab doesn't want to do it for me, I'll try your option.

Btw, How much force should I apply? I don't want to overdo it, so I was thinking of 600grams for long periods of time (+12hrs)
Force? Wasent it pouring in water and letting it dry?

I suggest watching the king of random's video on making aluminum things out of styrofoam. Explains the basics of what you need to do.

Again, this is a reminder that its going in your mouth for ages. Make sure its up to standards.

Force? Wasent it pouring in water and letting it dry?

I suggest watching the king of random's video on making aluminum things out of styrofoam. Explains the basics of what you need to do.

Again, this is a reminder that its going in your mouth for ages. Make sure its up to standards.

I mean the force to pull the whole appliance upward and forward.

Some studies show that people exposed to high levels of aluminum may develop Alzheimer's disease.

I will report tomorrow if the dental lab can make it for me.

Some shits gonna go wrong and you’re gonna rip your palate in half with your Frankenstein invention LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope