Imagine being on ur death bed and never having sex

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Imagine getting to 80 laying down before u die and u realise u missed out on sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, AlexBrown84, Samsepioler and 3 others
Bitchless

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
72 virgins in heaven though
Hahahahah

your mother had you. your father probably treated her as a whore. called her names. fucked her till he was finished. used her. and so did their parents. till the dawn of man. sex doesnt matter. flesh doesnt matter. its all about the message.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and autistic_tendencies
i have almost died many times already so it wont surprise me much

Imagine being on your death bed BECAUSE of complications from surgery and all your random drugs and steroid use, having never gotten sex.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, Iasacrko and SidharthTheSlayer
sux 2 b u then lol

Don’t care. I can live without sex and knowing that God has secured my salvation and promised me eternal life is more than enough. I am above all of my carnal desires

Don’t care. I can live without sex and knowing that God has secured my salvation and promised me eternal life is more than enough. I am above all of my carnal desires
Why are u even in this website?

yeah almost died virgin with no real interaction with foid, prob also why I was given boons of near immortality until I get gf.

Dying pure and uncorrupted is a beautiful aspiration.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Dying pure and uncorrupted is a beautiful aspiration.
def heavily romanticised and spoken about in poetry and such, interesting I sorta nearly had that occur.

• Woah
Reactions: redmaxx
Being sexless is a genocide directed at autists, This is literally eugencies and forced sterilization