Imagine calling cristiano ronaldo a chad

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Look at his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
he has some of the most cursed insertions I've seen in my life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, RAMU KAKA, AscendingHero and 7 others

Yeah imagine

He's not a chad lookswise but has more options that nearly every chad that the forum worships here

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, SonOfDarkseid, Yerico7 and 11 others
He gets more pussy than any of you ever will. Cope.
He's quite possibly the highest status man in his business.

d28.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Yerico7, nuclearlooksmaxxer and 19 others
He is incel in denial

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
He's not a Chad, he's a Gigachad!

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, kuroganeikki and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ngsk8, Yerico7, AscendingHero and 9 others
indeed. hes chadzilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mr.Heightism and CursedOne
99.9999th percentile status

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
6'1 MTN - HTN before surgery, afterwards weak Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Ronaldo at age 36

How many men look like this at age 36 - facially or body wise?

For his age, he is beyond chad. Most portuguese men at this age are fat sacks of lard with no hair and collagen.

Hell, he looks better than 99% of american men age 18-25.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Yerico7, AscendingHero and 2 others
View attachment 1928414

How many men look like this at age 36 - facially or body wise?

For his age, he is beyond chad. Most portuguese men at this age are fat sacks of lard with no hair and collagen.

Hell, he looks better than 99% of american men age 18-25.
Because he's a professional athlete and has had loads of plastic surgery retard.

Because he's a professional athlete and has had loads of plastic surgery retard.
Most men no matter how much money and effort they spend on themselves, no matter how much they work out or spend on plastic surgery can't look like that even at age 25.

He has incredible genetics. Even his height is quite abnormal for a Portuguese, 187cm or ~6'2. The male average in Portugal is 174cm.

Most men no matter how much money and effort they spend on themselves, no matter how much they work out or spend on plastic surgery can't look like that even at age 25.

He has incredible genetics. Even his height is quite abnormal for a Portuguese, 187cm or ~6'2. The male average in Portugal is 174cm.
He's 185

Cope. Show me what he got done.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Cope. Show me what he got done.
He got loads of shit to his teeth because some were missing and they were crooked af plus he got hair transplant just look it up.
Him 18 y/o before he was rich:
Th 1637995522

Th 1308805544

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
He got loads of shit to his teeth because some were missing and they were crooked af plus he got hair transplant just look it up.
Him 18 y/o before he was rich:
View attachment 1928450
View attachment 1928451
Wow, he got his teeth made, is that called plastic surgery nowadays? Try to find a normie on the streets who hasn't got his teeth done. Hair transplant, I would also not consider plastic surgery.

So what has he got? Tell me. I mean bone-wise?

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki
He's simply a Chadlite with good height and shit chest genetics

he has a ton of money and he's statut-maxxed

so no he's not totally a chad but he mogs most of men

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki
Hes a framecel with an 18 inch bideltoid officially measured

most people don't notice insertions, abs are abs even if they're zipper shaped.
For real. And people who think he is not chad facially are just dumb. Back in his peak 2007-12. He was absolute chad. Now he is 37 almost and all the compounds he is running are catching up to him so yeah

For real. And people who think he is not chad facially are just dumb. Back in his peak 2007-12. He was absolute chad. Now he is 37 almost and all the compounds he is running are catching up to him so yeah
he's only 85kg, you don't need compounds for that.

most athletes retire before their mid thirties, soccer is somewhat of an exception, some make it past 40, but most still retire before that.

he's only 85kg, you don't need compounds for that.

most athletes retire before their mid thirties, soccer is somewhat of an exception, some make it past 40, but most still retire before that.
Yeah if you were a normal person. But soccer players do so much cardio it’s pretty impossible to maintain musclemass. And football has a history of covering up doping scandals for high end players

Yeah if you were a normal person. But soccer players do so much cardio it’s pretty impossible to maintain musclemass. And football has a history of covering up doping scandals for high end players
they microdose epo, the current markers of the Athlete Blood Passport do not flag it.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Images   2022 10 30T172606597

face is pleasing to look at
6'2
world famous athlete
he's a chad

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and Africancel
they microdose epo, the current markers of the Athlete Blood Passport do not flag it.
Yep. And in the vacations he just disappears to some clinic in who the fick knows where like Lebron. You gotta do some pretty intelligent stuff to maintain your career for that long. Most soccer players retire in their mid 30’s with some rare and unbelievable exceptions like Ibrahimovic

Appeal > PSL

Besides, life is not about being the best looking men, that's a woman's trait. It's about reaching the looks threshold to have access to a large pool of women.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Yerico7, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
Wow, he got his teeth made, is that called plastic surgery nowadays? Try to find a normie on the streets who hasn't got his teeth done. Hair transplant, I would also not consider plastic surgery.

So what has he got? Tell me. I mean bone-wise?
That's it. I mean he isn't like he is naturally

Just use Ronaldo's worst pictures theory