Importance of Teeth

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Screenshot 20191213 110927 Instagram

you have probably noticed this guy is missing a tooth, but did you notice he misses an eyebrow too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Sasaz2, GoMadAndSTFU and 4 others
straight teeth are an important feature in attractivity, however I think you should completely avoid braces and choose methods that give a permanent result like orthognatic surgery, palate expander, mandibular expander and facepuller if you want to experiment it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, EckhartTollemaxx and LordNorwood
Indeed brother, straight teeth are crucial. Every NT girl would reject you on the spot if you have crooked subhuman teeth.

View attachment 191813
you have probably noticed this guy is missing a tooth, but did you notice he misses an eyebrow too?
Only people with straight, white and shiny teeth should have the right to even dare open their mouth. The rest = subhuman bottom crap that obeys

• JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
I've been teethmaxing for two years now. Braces, palate expander, facepuller. Still ugly because the shape of my teeth sucks, they look a bit like cat teeth not human teeth. Not straight lines on the top. Also yellow af. And small palate. It's over. I should have had surgery but the dentist didn't even ask me if I want one (because she wouldn't have earned money then) and instead gave me all this bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Yes I noticed

Teeth are only important because bad teeth can failo you hardcore.

Messed-up teeth or yellow teeth is a hard failo on even the Chaddiest of Chads.

But having perfect pearly whites won't halo you either. It's just expected.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and Lorsss
Teeth are only important because bad teeth can failo you hardcore.

Messed-up teeth or yellow teeth is a hard failo on even the Chaddiest of Chads.

But having perfect pearly whites won't halo you either. It's just expected.
Very true but don't let your teeth be what brings you down. It's so easy to fix them these days

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I never show my teeth tbh, I never teeth smile it looks too feminine imo

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
I've been teethmaxing for two years now. Braces, palate expander, facepuller. Still ugly because the shape of my teeth sucks, they look a bit like cat teeth not human teeth. Not straight lines on the top. Also yellow af. And small palate. It's over. I should have had surgery but the dentist didn't even ask me if I want one (because she wouldn't have earned money then) and instead gave me all this bullshit.

get teeth reconstructive therapy, they apply some sort of gel that shapes your teeth to become larger. Looks way more natural than Veneers and at the fraction of the cost,

Only people with straight, white and shiny teeth should have the right to even dare open their mouth. The rest = subhuman bottom crap that obeys
Good for me i have all of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
straight teeth are an important feature in attractivity, however I think you should completely avoid braces and choose methods that give a permanent result like orthognatic surgery, palate expander, mandibular expander and facepuller if you want to experiment it
you need braces to straighten your teeth there is no way around it, orthognatic surgery will only put your jaws in correct positions