• +1
Reactions: habeebullah
Not much u can do with eyes

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
use castor oil to improve the lashes and brows

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and BD.70
Castor oil for eyebrows + whitening eye drops + eyelash curler. Pretty much the only things you could do without any surgeries

• +1
Reactions: BD.70
Castor oil for eyebrows + whitening eye drops + eyelash curler. Pretty much the only things you could do without any surgeries
Just bought castor oil ✅

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Just bought castor oil ✅
Careful to not get any on your eyes btw, you can use it on eyelashes too if you don't want to fraud with a curler but u gotta be careful

Careful to not get any on your eyes btw, you can use it on eyelashes too if you don't want to fraud with a curler but u gotta be careful
What happens if you get it on your eyes?

What happens if you get it on your eyes?
"can cause eye irritation, reduced tear quality, blurred vision and allergic reactions. It also can block lubricating glands in the eyelid, resulting in dry eye"

"can cause eye irritation, reduced tear quality, blurred vision and allergic reactions. It also can block lubricating glands in the eyelid, resulting in dry eye"
I see, case I get it on my eyes should I just rinse it off or do something else?

I see, case I get it on my eyes should I just rinse it off or do something else?
Yeah, you gotta rinse it off ASAP multiple times just incase.

Don't worry though, the chances of it getting in your eye is slim if you close it and don't have Alien Hand Syndrome.

Maybe try searching for threads here