In hospital after trying to kill myself

Deleted member 756

Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
Not that anyone cares but it never began for me... I want to die to rid me of this pain I call life

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Doctor Faust, ShowerMaxxing and 81 others
@cocainecowboy

looks what you did man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6856 and 18 others
brb using

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hardrada, Deleted member 13787, Beetlejuice and 17 others
There’s your fucking proof

Attachments

• CF81BE2F-8024-4E91-905F-3F345AE94FDE.jpeg
    CF81BE2F-8024-4E91-905F-3F345AE94FDE.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,046
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 19174, Hardrada and 118 others
Why didn't you talk to me like you promised man? Why are you doing this to yourself? Imagine how your mom felt if she saw you hanging in your room with a note next to you. There's people that care about you and love you no matter what, we're just foreign people on the internet you'll never meet. I hope you recover and get the support you need. Get off this forum please.

Reminder to anyone here harassing/bullying alot, this is how you impact some people here. Think twice before you type something you know can severely hurt others.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables, SemMoney, chaddyboi66 and 104 others
did you chicken out while trying to do it ?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21146 and 16 others
There’s your fucking proof
Would you say that being bullied on this website had any influence on you having the desire to commit suicide?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Jamal2222, Boldandbeautiful and 6 others
Dont do that man i love you bro ill miss you if you die

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19469 and 7 others
lose weight fat fuck instead of trying to kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, D3v, BrahminBoss and 60 others
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Arkantos, Deleted member 2810 and 5 others
lose weight fat fuck instead of trying to kill yourself
Have some fucking respect you dumb fuck, don't you understand how OP feels right after trying to commit suicide. Like you know how his life is anyways. You don't know what's going on with LondonVille on a daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, chaddyboi66, sergeant blackpill and 45 others
Have some fucking respect you dumb fuck, don't you understand how OP feels right after trying to commit suicide. Like you know how his life is anyways. You don't know what's going on with LondonVille on a daily
what's going on?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, Doctor Faust, justinzayn and 7 others
Just another day on looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, chaddyboi66, Doctor Faust and 40 others
Stay strong king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5746, Golang and 12 others
what's going on?
I don't know but that's not the point. He didn't just decide to kill himself because he got a bad grade or something I'm sure so there's probably more into play. I've talked to LondonVillie in PM he's a good guy, just trolls whenever he's bored

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Mansnob and Mayorga
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Hardrada, ShowerMaxxing and 46 others
I took 80 sleeping tablets and woke up in hospital

you know you can get paralyzed or some shit with sleeping pills, that's worse than death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Golang and BackFromTheMogging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Chadeep, .👽. and 22 others
I don't know but that's not the point. He didn't just decide to kill himself because he got a bad grade or something I'm sure so there's probably more into play. I've talked to LondonVillie in PM he's a good guy, just trolls whenever he's bored
that's not the reason for someone to do something like this he needs to toughen up you acting like a women while talking to him doesn't help him at all.

Would you say that being bullied on this website had any influence on you having the desire to commit suicide?
I get bullied all the time. People see me and mock me. My entire life is s living hell. I want it to end so badly. I wish I was never born into such suffering

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Hardrada, PubertyMaxxer and 10 others
I'm such a piece of shit for ever making fun of you, fuck I feel like pure shit now I'm sorry if I ever made you feel depressed OP. I hope you can forgive me and know it was all just joking.
that's not the reason for someone to do something like this he needs to toughen up you acting like a women while talking to him doesn't help him at all.
It’s called empathy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Prince88, Hector and 9 others
get a gym membership, lose weight, start doing steroids and log off from this forum

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Chadelite, Lev Peshkov and 16 others
yea my bad too, i was just messing around lol. Dont take the stuff i say seriously.

I dont think i have ever insulted you aside from your weight.
get a gym membership, lose weight, start doing steroids and log off from this forum
steroids are a bad idea bro

I get bullied all the time. People see me and mock me. My entire life is s living hell. I want it to end so badly. I wish I was never born into such suffering
why exactly do they bully you?

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, Deleted member 13787 and Boldandbeautiful
empathy doesn't solve problems
Neither does calling someone a fat fuck. By talking like this to someone who just tried to kill himself you're just going to make him feel worse, you're not acting like a woman by showing empathy and feeling sorry for someone

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 20848, justinzayn and 15 others
damn man i hope you recover well and get the proper treatment you need to get over whatever your going through, if you need a friend to talk to you can pm me anytime.
people do care about you

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, IWantToMax, Elijah1083 and 3 others
my broda, obesity is love, obesity is life

no need to suicide, obesity is a gift given by god himself

(srs dont sui)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Mansnob
you said you woke up in hospital, how did your phone end up with you ? :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Jamal2222 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
So this is the effect my shitposts have. I wish i could stop but the dopamine i get from reaction is too high.

Anyway idk what plays in OPs life but i wish him all the best. You can always PM me bro my dms are always open

When i meme around and shitpost its not meant to be taken srs, tho i believe i havent said anything bad to OP

People do care about you bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Lev Peshkov, Golang and 11 others
ezgif-2-e17735ac914c.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
Dude this forum is mostly jokes... don‘t take shit so serious. If it hasn‘t to do with anything here, I would recommend to log off and leave it. It‘s not very supportive for mental health problems for real

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Lev Peshkov, Rasputin and 6 others
AdamLanzaEnthusiast

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2969
Neither does calling someone a fat fuck. By talking like this to someone who just tried to kill himself you're just going to make him feel worse, you're not acting like a woman by showing empathy and feeling sorry for someone
why would someone care so much what some random guy on internet thinks?.you don't know him neither do I his problem lies in his everyday life not here.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 2969
Fuck man. I hope you get better. Coming here to post about this ASAP while you're dying or had a near death experience is the problem. I know you can figure things out and get on a good path. Fuck this blackpill shit, just do things that make you happy whilst working on improvements that'll make you happier, creating new things that make you happy that don't even exist now.

Your target is unknown. Your target is that things will become perceivable and known. x30001, (2019), looksmax.me offtopic section

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9989 and 13 others
why would someone care so much what some random guy on internet thinks?.you don't know him neither do I his problem lies in his everyday life not here.
Because as I mentioned I already talked to him alot and I joked about him at some point which may have influenced it. Thus my response

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Why didn't you talk to me like you promised man? Why are you doing this to yourself? Imagine how your mom felt if she saw you hanging in your room with a note next to you. There's people that care about you and love you no matter what, we're just foreign people on the internet you'll never meet. I hope you recover and get the support you need. Get off this forum please.

Reminder to anyone here harassing/bullying alot, this is how you impact some people here. Think twice before you type something you know can severely hurt others.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
Your target is unknown. Your target is that things will become perceivable and known. x30001, (2019), looksmax.me offtopic section