In hospital after trying to kill myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
Because as I mentioned I already talked to him alot and I joked about him at some point which may have influenced it. Thus my response
people joke about each other here alot and so do I in everyday life.

giphy.gif

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Deleted member 1551
Take care of yourself man. If u need to talk pm me. And get well soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
people like @Titbot and many others get called worse things very often.
And they deal with it much better unlike others like LondonVillie, what's your point? He was obviously already very depressed and he admitted to cutting himself in PM

I honestly don't have sympathy for anyone who does this even if it's real.

Maybe it's because I'm numb to this after knowing someone who's done similar things.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighTierNormie, RAITEIII and SikKunt
And they deal with it much better unlike others like LondonVillie, what's your point? He was obviously already very depressed and he admitted to cutting himself in PM
maybe he should seek mental help instead of posting here then if he is so sensitive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He's on anti-depressants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
snowflake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 2205 and SikKunt
Sad shit, man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 2205 and SikKunt
OP - When you get out of hospital you need to not log in to this site again
It's the kind of site where people would encourage you to end it if you live streamed a suicide attempt and not stopping you (95% of them at least)
Get therapy. Get meds. Work out. Try to spend as little time as humanly possible online.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 11675, AdamLanza and 3 others
everybody reacts differently to peoples responses, thats why you should always be carefull about what you say. just because one person can handle being talked shit about doesnt mean a different person can

@LondonVillie
its horrible being bullied i know as i have experienced it aswell, but use this bullying as a positive to motivate yourself, prove everybody wrong by improving the way you look, dont let everybody who is putting you down win

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 685
many, many men, man.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Jfl at op. Man Up imagine getting so worked up that you try to commit suicide lose weight and surgerymax

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3583, PubertyMaxxer and 10 others
I posted a meme joking about people who cut themselves on one of OP’s threads, if that affected him I didn’t intend for it to be bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada, Ritalincel and NiBBaCel
The fact so many people here lack any kind of sympathy and respond so emotionless shows OP isn't the only one who needs to seek mental help.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 11675, Arvenas and 11 others
The fact so many people here lack any kind of sympathy and respond so emotionless shows OP isn't the only one who needs to seek mental help.
this is not what this site is for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Framletgod
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, FatJattMofo, Squirtoutmabooty and 6 others
This isn't cuckit.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 2227 and SikKunt
ezgif-2-6d5197a0cc37.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Framletgod, Deleted member 2378 and 7 others
mANY MEN MAN

this is not what this site is for
You just don't get it no matter what. It's not just about "what this site is for". It's also about having any bit of sympathy for someone that just had such a tragic moment happening. Your first response was calling him a fat fuck, not even knowing why he struggles with weight and depression in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, AdamLanza, MammothActuary and 8 others
tenor.gif

• Love it
Reactions: shibo and Deleted member 2205
KmCtxxS.gif

creams me hardly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You just don't get it no matter what. It's not just about "what this site is for". It's also about having any bit of sympathy for someone that just had such a tragic moment happening. Your first response was calling him a fat fuck, not even knowing why he struggles with weight and depression in the first place.
I don't know OP neither do anyone can help him here. only person that can help him is he himself and he struggles with depression and mental illness so he should not be here in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and SikKunt
I don't know OP neither do anyone can help him here. only person that can help him is he himself and he struggles with depression and mental illness so he should not be here in the first place.
Which is literally what I told him instead of offending him right away

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Which is literally what I told him instead of offending him right away
I don't know why you are so worked up over it people joke on internet all the time.

You only care because you don't see him as an ugly male.

When I attempted suicide 3 years ago, everyone either laughed or didn't care.

I can make videos talking about my suicide attempt and counselors being heartless cunts afterward, and my comments will mostly be people telling me it's over and I'd be better off dead.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Administrator, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
slits me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and currymax
You only care because you don't see him as an ugly male.

When I attempted suicide 3 years ago, everyone either laughed or didn't care.

I can make videos talking about my suicide attempt and counselors being heartless cunts afterward, and my comments will mostly be people telling me it's over and I'd be better off dead.
Lol who said I don't consider him an ugly male? Most of the friends I made on PSL are considered below average. I feel like you're just saying this because you have a fetish for victim playing which you admitted to in a previous thread.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Zygos4Life
Did the rope tear apart?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 2969 and currymax