• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2205
1572061945931.png

Attachments

• 1572061945931.png
    1572061945931.png
    6 KB · Views: 3
lol you guys talk so much shit on normies being “fake” and backstabbing but if OP actually was successful with his attempt, you’d all be respectful and pay respects. but just like all normies, you talk shit on him and mock him.

jfl at your self awareness levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Golang, turkproducer and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Golang, Effortless and 14 others
I posted a meme joking about people who cut themselves on one of OP’s threads, if that affected him I didn’t intend for it to be bad.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Mexicancel
lol you guys talk so much shit on normies being “fake” and backstabbing but if OP actually was successful with his attempt, you’d all be respectful and pay respects. but just like all normies, you talk shit on him and mock him.

jfl at your self awareness levels
i dont give a fuck tbh but it was funny how Ritalin started memeing around in thread which supossed to be serious :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt and Zygos4Life
What the fuck did you do? Take pills or some shit?

I would fuck every guy here apart but i have mercy. The knowledge I have about psl and flaws is incredbly high. My EQ is keeping me away from bullying you mentally weak 18 yo kids rhat have nothing to do here but shitposting and making people feel bad.

Stay strong london bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, AdamLanza, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
So you tried to KYS despite never trying to lose weight? Lmfao.

Losing weight is easy as fuck, just stick to a calorie limit and be rigorous and disciplined with it and the weight will come off, guaranteed. Mix exercise in if you want to to speed up the process.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 1942
I would fuck every guy here apart but i have mercy. The knowledge I have about psl and flaws is incredbly high. My EQ is keeping me away from bullying you mentally weak 18 yo kids rhat have nothing to do here but shitposting and making people feel bad.

Stay strong london bud
You're a good man, respect bro.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Zygos4Life
Theres so many disgusting people in this thread I feel horrible reading all of this
OP please don't do this again you're my bro I love you❤

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Stupid.

There's people out there starving with no food or clean drinking water, people out there who are homeless freezing in the cold, people out there with no family or no one to care for them, people out there born with out arms, legs and other disabilities, people families who got bombs dropped on them destroying everything they have.

Keep feeling sorry for yourself living in a first world country not having to wake up and worship a dictator, having warm food at the table, a roof over your head, free healthcare, electricity, room set to the right temperature.

Stop being a bitch, you don't know how good you actually have it.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Newguyaround, turkproducer and 11 others
Stupid.

There's people out there starving with no food or clean drinking water, people out there who are homeless freezing in the cold, people out there with no family or no one to care for them, people out there born with out arms, legs and other disabilities, people families who got bombs dropped on them destroying everything they have.

Keep feeling sorry for yourself living in a first world country not having to wake up and worship a dictator, having warm food at the table, a roof over your head, free healthcare, electricity, room set to the right temperature.

Stop being a bitch, you don't know how good you actually have it.
this,pity should be reserved for people that deserve it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Arkantos and Deleted member 2810
people like @Titbot and many others get called worse things very often.
Honestly props to @Titbot he literally gets bullied here and violated daily. Not tryna compare this to what op is going through, just made an observation about Titbot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Effortless, turkproducer and 8 others
Honestly props to @Titbot he literally gets bullied here and violated daily. Not tryna compare this to what op is going through, just made an observation about Titbot.
Ngl this site has toughen me up mentally

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Golang, turkproducer, Dicklet.4.3 and 9 others
@Titbot doesn't dictate his life based on how some strangers he don't know view him which is how it should be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
take it easy bro:heart:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and x30001
The main problem with OP is taking responsibility. Depression is caused by looking to your past and stick your mind to there (in mostly cases). Your choices is what makes your life better or worse. You just need to decide and take action, cut off all the past, you will see the power your mind have to transform you. Also do only pay attention to what helps you in the reality, I mean do pay attention to what really makes you improve. Just figure a out a new plan and goals, get the fuck out from this forum and go fucking do it.

they make sleepin pills safer now so to die from them u need to take a lot more.

RJMZf3L.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and chadpreetcel123
OP hasnt been active for 17 hours, I hope hes okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, UsernameRequired, Drugs and 3 others
Please pm me if you ever need help or advice. I advise not posting here anymore or even browsing if it makes you feel this way. I had the same issues when I was knew to this site and had to request a ban to help my mind recover.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
roped.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and SikKunt
he prob bangin them nurses

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
NGL I was a bit of a weak bitch the last night but it's also about sharing a bit of sympathy with OP. Not saying you shouldn't have been a bit harder and take the critisism as it is. @Titbot gets bullied on a daily yet he's still here tougher than ever before.

Look at life positively, there could be some really good bones under that fat.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 1942
But fo real tho , ultra low T for sui by sleeps pills jfl

die in a shootout with cops while wearin a looksmax.me shirt or life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and RichardSpencel
probably left this site for his own good.
It's the only good decision he could've made, so fair play to him. This place is mentally addictive too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Zygos4Life
It's the only good decision he could've made, so fair play to him. This place is mentally addictive too.
Yeah it defo is
I have no school today and as a result i spent 80% of the day on this website jfl

This place is mentally addictive too.
yeah,@streege left for the same reason.you kind of lose track of time here.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
how many of you were messaged by him ?

he kept asking me if it was over multiple times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2745 and CopeAndRope
NGL I was a bit of a weak bitch the last night but it's also about sharing a bit of sympathy with OP. Not saying you shouldn't have been a bit harder and take the critisism as it is. @Titbot gets bullied on a daily yet he's still here tougher than ever before.

Look at life positively, there could be some really good bones under that fat.
I found some early 2018 pics of myself just today. Just some time after I was addicted to Phenibut and OD'd hard. Was 70-80 pounds heavier, face looked completely different. Looked 10-15 years older 2 years ago than I am now. Bloated, shittest skin in every way, wrinkles, double chin, dry skin, always looked sad and depressed because I actually really was. Learned a did so many things since then and am so happy about it. I honestly looked a lot worse than OP. I don't want to show my pics on here ever, for obvious reasons. But maybe next summer I'll show a few people on here who I'm cool with and know won't dox me or do some shit like that. Hit me really hard. Shocked I ever looked like that; I really never knew I looked so bad but only found a few pictures on my phones %appdata% style storage. Needless to say, my quality of life and EVERYTHING has improved since those times. It's completely different. And I know a lot of people think I'm a bit crazy or stupid saying "mindset is so important; it's everything", and all my posts that sound so damn cliche and cringy. But it's just the truth. Couldn't see a single bone in my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685