In hospital after trying to kill myself

I found some early 2018 pics of myself just today. Just some time after I was addicted to Phenibut and OD'd hard. Was 70-80 pounds heavier, face looked completely different. Looked 10-15 years older 2 years ago than I am now. Bloated, shittest skin in every way, wrinkles, double chin, dry skin, always looked sad and depressed because I actually really was. Learned a did so many things since then and am so happy about it. I honestly looked a lot worse than OP. I don't want to show my pics on here ever, for obvious reasons. But maybe next summer I'll show a few people on here who I'm cool with and know won't dox me or do some shit like that. Hit me really hard. Shocked I ever looked like that; I really never knew I looked so bad but only found a few pictures on my phones %appdata% style storage. Needless to say, my quality of life and EVERYTHING has improved since those times. It's completely different. And I know a lot of people think I'm a bit crazy or stupid saying "mindset is so important; it's everything", and all my posts that sound so damn cliche and cringy. But it's just the truth. Couldn't see a single bone in my face.
Well spoken.

• Love it
Reactions: x30001
how many of you were messaged by him ?

he kept asking me if it was over multiple times
He messaged me out of the blue a few days ago saying something like:

him: "Hey, can you rate me?"

me: "No, why are you asking me this?"

him: "Just thought you're a good rater that's all"

Then I said something along the lines of "no I don't rate people or give a fuck about ratings and shit"

and then the convo ended

what did you say to him?
the truth

that hes white , tall, urogenitally gifted and that he should lose weight
and that he is not revolting if girls slept with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
the truth

that hes white , tall, urogenitally gifted and that he should lose weight
and that he is not revolting if girls slept with him
I see for some reason he doesn't want to lose weight.

TBH stop calling me and other people gl, just stope be bluepilled and i will not hate you

But fo real tho , ultra low T for sui by sleeps pills jfl

die in a shootout with cops while wearin a looksmax.me shirt or life
I can only think he OD'd on Quetiapine or something like that. He said he took 80 pills. I was on atypical anti-psychotics before and they keep you fat and make you gain a lot of weight through interfering with CYP1a2 metabolism. Once I got off them I lost a ton of drug induced weight and felt a lot better after discontinuing them. @OP if you're reading this, talk to your doctor about getting off that class of medication because they're really of no benefit. Also it's pretty much impossible to OD on Quetiapine. Olanzapine (Remeron), Quetiapine (Seroquel) and all these AAPsychotics will work against you more and more. Anything that ends in -pine really.
TBH stop calling me and other people gl, just stope be bluepilled and i will not hate you
No one needs to call you anything. We don't control your life so no one really cares about what they call you except you yourself, so you need to get that into your head.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i think he found a stronger rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Newguyaround, Arkantos and 9 others
lose fat, fatty and join boxing club so you can fight bullies.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
I would fuck every guy here apart but i have mercy. The knowledge I have about psl and flaws is incredbly high. My EQ is keeping me away from bullying you mentally weak 18 yo kids rhat have nothing to do here but shitposting and making people feel bad.

Stay strong london bud
bro I'm shaking rn damn, what a badass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 2810 and Alexanderr
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2205
Fuck u gringo in my country u would be fucked to death on streets
fortunately I don't live in a beaner shithole you subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
fortunately I don't live in a beaner shithole you subhuman
the chaderlands.............. The netherlands is a shithole? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 685 and Alexanderr
the chaderlands.............. The netherlands is a shithole? JFL
why are using 'gringo' then retard also we both know you won't do shit.

Couldn't see a single bone in my face.
No shit you were a fat slob, I'm anorexic style and I still see no bones, because I DON'T have any. Fatcels are volcels

• +1
Reactions: yang, Deleted member 2227 and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, SikKunt and Deleted member 685
I took 80 sleeping tablets and woke up in hospital
Should've jumped if you want to end it, but then we wouldn't get more of these threads. Stream it if you do.

ascended with nurse probably

OP has like 6 lays or so on his account, he posted threads before bragging about raw fucking some girls (pic with a girl if I remember right). Unless that was frauded, or he took pics with a hooker, then I dont know why would he attempt suicide - from what I read he's 6'2 irl and even as obese class 2 he manages to not be KHHV like me.

CocaineCowboy called him out on his bullshit before, he was fishing for compliments and humble bragging but covering it with self loathing.

Unban Cowboy and ban this idiot so he spends more time in a gym instead browsing this mental asylum which fucks him up even further :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, yang, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
OP has like 6 lays or so on his account, he posted threads before bragging about raw fucking some girls (pic with a girl if I remember right). Unless that was frauded, or he took pics with a hooker, then I dont know why would he attempt suicide - from what I read he's 6'2 irl and even as obese class 2 he manages to not be KHHV like me.

CocaineCowboy called him out on his bullshit before, he was fishing for compliments and humble bragging but covering it with self loathing.

Unban Cowboy and ban this idiot so he spends more time in a gym instead browsing this mental asylum which fucks him up even further :feelsthink:
damn this guy is like 3.5 needsolutions and still manages to fuck girls :(

• +1
Reactions: Over
There’s your fucking proof
ohhh so that's you?

The guy who has been morbidly obese since the dawn of time and who randomly messaged me on lookism.net to rate him?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 2810, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
At his height imagine if he lost weight he would be a mogging machine

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 685

High iq mod him

king...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Huh?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos, needsolution, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
low inhib gigachad
RWW.gif