In hospital after trying to kill myself

You tried to kill yourself because you get bullied every day because of sth you could change so easily. Just lose weight, goddammit, you don't need to be where you're at.

Brutally honest, I don't feel sorry at all for guys like this. It's pointless. You're on a looksmaxxing forum and all your posts are either about your lays or about u trying to commit suicide. What have you done to actually looksmax? If you wanted to live a better life you would have taken action already. It's all on you.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Not that anyone cares but it never began for me... I want to die to rid me of this pain I call life
you fat fuck , kill yourself please
there are manlets which life never began while you fat fuck are too lazy to lose weight
i have no empathy for fatcels

im 5'5 in netherlands btw. you deserve a brutal death OP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Newguyaround, InZayn, poonkiller9000 and 10 others
So you tried to KYS despite never trying to lose weight? Lmfao.

Losing weight is easy as fuck, just stick to a calorie limit and be rigorous and disciplined with it and the weight will come off, guaranteed. Mix exercise in if you want to to speed up the process.
a person who gets fat (unless they have a disease) is lazy as fuck most of the fat people will never lose weight because they have no discipline otherwise they wouldnt be fat

a person who gets fat (unless they have a disease) is lazy as fuck most of the fat people will never lose weight because they have no discipline otherwise they wouldnt be fat
Fat people are using food to cope with sth. That sth must be taken care of and overeating should be replaced with a healthier cope. So there's always more going on than just 'lazyness'. It's quite a job actually to eat that much. So the opposite of lazy.

Fat people are using food to cope with sth. That sth must be taken care of and overeating should be replaced with a healthier cope. So there's always more going on than just 'lazyness'. It's quite a job actually to eat that much. So the opposite of lazy.
i agree with the first part some fat people have such problems but eating much is quite a job? what? since when is sitting on your couch all day and eating chips challenging? every fat person i know is lazy as fuck

Update: OP overdosed hospital food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4545, RichardSpencel, Newguyaround and 14 others
Update: OP overdosed hospital food
needsolution

• Hmm...
Reactions: needsolution
OP you there?

You fat fuck all you needed was to lose goddamn weight

"dumb fucks must suffer and die without passing on their seed" - Charles Darwin

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Btw cocaincowboy is back

We live in a society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 3583
funny how all the faggots push this agenda as if I was the one pushing him to suicide when basically all I said is that he's fat and low IQ/dumb and bragging/validation seeking (which is against the rules). there are people literally saying "rope", "kys faggot, its over" and things like that every other day and nobody really considers it a big deal. or when people ask for rating they would say "its over for that face, go ER", "wraparound shotgun implant" etc.

i've never directly or indirectly said he should kill himself or anything like that. i have personal history with being obese so I have 0 empathy for fat people crying over how fat they are. the guy is clearly mentally ill and decided to sign up to this toxic forum and post himself head to toe as an obese person (with his dick out even). i dont really know what he was expecting considering he was aware of the nature of the forum

That one message consisting of 2 sentences may have been a little over the line, but obviously it wasn't intention to do what he did (or he didn't do, as what he posted is not good enough proof, could've been any other surgery or any reason he had to visit hospital as far as i'm concerned). People who know me better know I don't actually wish bad upon anyone

but obviously since I have a lot of "friends" here, as soon as the opportunity arises they all become this wise, moral, empathetic people that have to take the moral highground. they suddenly become all confident. gotta beat the dead horse. not that they ever said anything in defense of londonville before any of this happened. not that they actually care about him, but it's a great opportunity to disclose their dislike towards me and try to collect karma and forum points. literally circle-jerking

everything aside, i hope he doesn't rope or anything like that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poonkiller9000, DidntRead, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
there are people literally saying "rope", "kys faggot, its over" and things like that every other day and nobody really considers it a big deal. or when people ask for rating they would say "its over for that face, go ER", "wraparound shotgun implant" etc.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, fukmylyf, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
OP has like 6 lays or so on his account, he posted threads before bragging about raw fucking some girls (pic with a girl if I remember right). Unless that was frauded, or he took pics with a hooker, then I dont know why would he attempt suicide - from what I read he's 6'2 irl and even as obese class 2 he manages to not be KHHV like me.

CocaineCowboy called him out on his bullshit before, he was fishing for compliments and humble bragging but covering it with self loathing.
Legit

why did you try it? Brother listen to me.. life can sucks sometimes but life is very wonderful often. you will realize it later!
And what was the reason for it? Bro"ugly" is relative and ur notugly actually.
And u look very young! ever heard of people "glow up"? So many girls and boys were ugly at this age but puberty got them and they looked very handsome afterwards! Plus you look tall? Its almost everything about being tall these days bro

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
why did you try it? Brother listen to me.. life can sucks sometimes but life is very wonderful often. you will realize it later!
And what was the reason for it? Bro"ugly" is relative and ur notugly actually.
And u look very young! ever heard of people "glow up"? So many girls and boys were ugly at this age but puberty got them and they looked very handsome afterwards! Plus you look tall? Its almost everything about being tall these days bro
he should rope hes a dumb lazy chadcel

OP has like 6 lays or so on his account, he posted threads before bragging about raw fucking some girls (pic with a girl if I remember right). Unless that was frauded, or he took pics with a hooker, then I dont know why would he attempt suicide - from what I read he's 6'2 irl and even as obese class 2 he manages to not be KHHV like me.

CocaineCowboy called him out on his bullshit before, he was fishing for compliments and humble bragging but covering it with self loathing.

Unban Cowboy and ban this idiot so he spends more time in a gym instead browsing this mental asylum which fucks him up even further :feelsthink:
Because it's impossible to be depressed or suicidal unless you're incel. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Dumbest shit I've read all day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
funny how all the faggots push this agenda as if I was the one pushing him to suicide when basically all I said is that he's fat and low IQ/dumb and bragging/validation seeking (which is against the rules). there are people literally saying "rope", "kys faggot, its over" and things like that every other day and nobody really considers it a big deal. or when people ask for rating they would say "its over for that face, go ER", "wraparound shotgun implant" etc.

i've never directly or indirectly said he should kill himself or anything like that. i have personal history with being obese so I have 0 empathy for fat people crying over how fat they are. the guy is clearly mentally ill and decided to sign up to this toxic forum and post himself head to toe as an obese person (with his dick out even). i dont really know what he was expecting considering he was aware of the nature of the forum

That one message consisting of 2 sentences may have been a little over the line, but obviously it wasn't intention to do what he did (or he didn't do, as what he posted is not good enough proof, could've been any other surgery or any reason he had to visit hospital as far as i'm concerned). People who know me better know I don't actually wish bad upon anyone

but obviously since I have a lot of "friends" here, as soon as the opportunity arises they all become this wise, moral, empathetic people that have to take the moral highground. they suddenly become all confident. gotta beat the dead horse. not that they ever said anything in defense of londonville before any of this happened. not that they actually care about him, but it's a great opportunity to disclose their dislike towards me and try to collect karma and forum points. literally circle-jerking

JFL im not reading 1 word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others

No one actually cares about this jfl It's all virtue signalling mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1862, x30001 and 1 other person
I figured something like this was coming from you.

I was in the same boat when I was struggling with my scoliosis and the failed surgeries I had to fix it. Wasn’t sure if I was ever going to be back to my old self, or if I was beyond fixing. Genuinely accepted that my life would end in rope eventually and soon...

What you gotta have is hope, cause only when you lose hope is when suicidal thoughts start to creep in... women never fixed any man’s problems, if anything they just cause more... so stop worrying about them for now. As far as the bullying, that is your problem to fix. Now I’m back to my old self but the scars are still there with the stupid shit I did while lonely and in chronic pain (use minoxidil, shave head, dismantle social life)

I wish you well my friend and you know what you need to do from here. You are a product of modern living, good genetics fucked by too much consumption, what you need to do is go against the grain without killing yourself.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, AdamLanza and MrGlutton
Defended CocaineCowboy in PM and earlier in this thread tbh. Just broke down the situation for what it is. But really don't think CocaineCowboy is to blame for anything. Why should he be? LondonVillie asked me to rate him, then I said no. Then he said "please rate me and say will it be over for me". I said idk what you're even talking about. And then he was like "You're a good rater, please rate me". I've never even rated anyone ever.

What @cocainecowboy said wasn't even a "brutal cocainecowboy suicidepill". He just answered a question tbh. LondonVillie was asking everyone to rate him, was posting pictures of him having sex a few weeks ago, was posting his tinder results asking is it over. Was PMing everyone on here asking them to tell him "will it be over". It was total bait tbh. Obviously I only hope for the best for him and acknowledge he was probably a bit manic and making a lot of irrational moves. I wonder did he know what the outcome would be when asking everyone to rate him, when he's fat. I honestly don't think he genuinely DIDN'T know what the prevailing answer(s) would be. Blaming anyone for his OD is just stupid. He's off here now and I hope he gained AWARENESS rather than a trip to the morgue. Seriously. What would've happened if he ran into Undisputed, purposely?

What I wrote in my PM was just supposed to be a completely unbiased observation of what happened. But looking back at it, I don't think CC is to blame for anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Ruby, SHARK and 6 others
I figured something like this was coming from you.

I was in the same boat when I was struggling with my scoliosis and the failed surgeries I had to fix it. Wasn’t sure if I was ever going to be back to my old self, or if I was beyond fixing. Genuinely accepted that my life would end in rope eventually and soon...

What you gotta have is hope, cause only when you lose hope is when suicidal thoughts start to creep in... women never fixed any man’s problems, if anything they just cause more... so stop worrying about them for now. As far as the bullying, that is your problem to fix. Now I’m back to my old self but the scars are still there with the stupid shit I did while lonely and in chronic pain (use minoxidil, shave head, dismantle social life)

I wish you well my friend and you know what you need to do from here. You are a product of modern living, good genetics fucked by too much consumption, what you need to do is go against the grain without killing yourself.
what did minoxidil do to you and why did you use it while depressed?

what did minoxidil do to you and why did you use it while depressed?
It fucked my collagen and gave me long term side effects even after quitting it.

I used it while depressed because I was trying to cope by improving my looks and noticed my hairline was receding.

It fucked my collagen and gave me long term side effects even after quitting it.

I used it while depressed because I was trying to cope by improving my looks and noticed my hairline was receding.
even retin a doesnt help?
post before and after pics if you have any pls

is that you?

Last edited:
Retin a didnt help but I stopped using it purposefully about a month ago. So it might work a bit now. I’m trying to recover naturally, through exercise and fasting ect.

I’ve chosen not to post my face on this forum anymore

Make this

Images 36

But try to lose weight, you are too fat maybe can't reach the rope.

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
Because it's impossible to be depressed or suicidal unless you're incel. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Dumbest shit I've read all day
For me it would solve all the problems. For OP not apparantly because he hates his own body. Still technically he mogs me because he's had girls wanting his sperm and that's not the case with my story.

Cocboi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Mayorga, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 1464, SikKunt and 2 others
Anyone else just have zero sympathy for this guy? I could not give the slightest fuck tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, HighTierNormie, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
how many of you were messaged by him ?

he kept asking me if it was over multiple times
I was, he asked if there was any hope. I told him yes and to lose weight.

bruh you still alive?

You don't deserve your midface and your height

Take a mental break from this forum, you went to the hospital basically bc of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 685