In what order do you do your skincare and how should I do mine.

HereToGetBetter

HereToGetBetter

Bronze
I have a exfoliator and a moisturiser both from cera ve and I researched about copper peptides and got a peptide serum and also ordered a vit c serum but in what order should I apply them and should I wash myself in between each? If anybody could give me a night and morning routine I woul highly appreciate it.

I have a exfoliator and a moisturiser both from cera ve and I researched about copper peptides and got a peptide serum and also ordered a vit c serum but in what order should I apply them and should I wash myself in between each? If anybody could give me a night and morning routine I woul highly appreciate it.
1. wash
2. toner (optional but can make other products more effective by opening pores)
3.serums
4. creams

keep in mind that you should always allow your skin to fully absorb the product before applying another one

• +1
Reactions: HereToGetBetter
1. wash
2. toner (optional but can make other products more effective by opening pores)
3.serums
4. creams

keep in mind that you should always allow your skin to fully absorb the product before applying another one
Thanks for the reply. Should I wash my face with warm or cool water and does the temperature change if its prior to bed time or in the morning ?

Thanks for the reply. Should I wash my face with warm or cool water and does the temperature change if its prior to bed time or in the morning ?
dude temperature isnt important just make sure u arent using hella hot water or ull dry it out

AM
Oil Cleanser
Jelly Cleanser
Toner
Niacinimide
Bee Venom
Moisturizer
Sun Exposure, NO SUNSCREEN

PM
Oil Cleanser
Jelly Cleanser
Tretinoin
Moisturizer
Slug with Vaseline

One PM per week use The Ordinary Chemical Peel (Skip Tret that night)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712