In your opinion, is assimetry really irrelevant irl

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
When i mirror the image i look like a deformed freak, its insane. But i see people here saying that if its not very strong it doesnt really matter irl or in motion. What do you think about it?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
im not sure tbh, probably not that much, i think the tendency here to treat the face as discrete angles (front, 3/4, profile etc.) does not align with the way faces are perceived IRL. irl faces are more like phenomenological objects of which we form an Eidos through adumbrations.

• +1
Reactions: oldfag_123 and Deleted member 32486
im not sure tbh, probably not that much, i think the tendency here to treat the face as discrete angles (front, 3/4, profile etc.) does not align with the way faces are perceived IRL. irl faces are more like phenomenological objects of which we form an Eidos through adumbrations.
I like how you capitalized and italicized eidos, very academic.

I like how you capitalized and italicized eidos
Thanks i was in a mood for a pretentious but tongue-in-cheek post that made overblown a simplle point

Thanks i was in a mood for a pretentious but tongue-in-cheek post that made overblown a simplle point
and now you're back to babbling, unable to even punctuate, spell, or capitalize your Is

If ur face is round yes its over, but if u got chad squarish jaws basically depending on what is assymetrical, ur chad jaws can compensate and make u look fine (aka Orb)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
its so over for this forum

I'm a born and raised teutonic stallion, immersed in Americana and the Anglosphere
I'm clinically diagnosed with teutophobia and anglophobia

Its not that much of a shock/noticeable to other people as it is to you.