The problem is after knowing blackpill we want everyone else to notice us

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
Idk if u feel the same but after realizing blackpill the same day i became very consious how i look in public when ever i go outside i cant stop thinking what other people think bout me are they looking at me, do the girls notice me and shit like that but the problem is most of us are average and wont get that kind of treatment its really bad the life after knowing blackpill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, ominion, Autismcel and 2 others
the blackpill is a natural law

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
me too.

Before I didn't care how I looked.

That's when I got the most attention too JFL.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, dna_cel and Willmogulater
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Willmogulater
neither you nor the other copers will escape this absolute truth forever
You don't even give a shit about women in reality. Pathetic troll

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
me too.

I dont know what we call it but its like u r the main character so people should notice ur presence but irl everyone is busy with their own life

• Hmm...
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Looks are LITERALLY everything.

Making friends? Depends on how you look.

Your personality? Your looks.

Dating? Your looks.

Success in life? Yep, your looks.

If you're average, everything in life is 50/50, big risk

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Willmogulater
me too.

so you got less attention after putting effort into your looks than before when you didn't....?

Cope cope cope. You sound like a broken disc. I can't Imagine how depressed you Will be in your 30s, which are only a couple of Years away.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, SoundnVision and InnerVoid
Cope cope cope. You sound like a broken disc. I can't Imagine how depressed you Will be in your 30s, which are only a couple of Years away.
i am a broken disk lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and the BULL
so you got less attention after putting effort into your looks than before when you didn't....?

To be honest it's because I'm more aware of it now. As the post original post illustrates.
Idk if u feel the same but after realizing blackpill the same day i became very consious how i look in public when ever i go outside i cant stop thinking what other people think bout me are they looking at me, do the girls notice me and shit like that but the problem is most of us are average and wont get that kind of treatment its really bad the life after knowing blackpill

I probably get the same amount of attention back then, but it seems less because I'm more aware of it.

I've always been self aware and actively think about how others perceive me and judge my looks since forever.

After discovering Blackpill though, I've just been murmuring "subhuman" under my breathe everytime I see someone irl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back