Incel trait : saying it's over when it's not.

Deleted member 4804

Deleted member 4804

El fatso
Nigga ppl rated me 2 psl because i'm obese and manlet, told me it was over, but if i remember correctly, i almost ascended with ethnic foids cuz of jbw. Stop spouting shit it's never over with today's frauding method.:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 1464
height, weight?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Nigga ppl rated me 2 psl because i'm obese and manlet, told me it was over, but if i remember correctly, i almost ascended with ethnic foids cuz of jbw. Stop spouting shit it's never over with today's frauding method.:feelswah:
you're manlet depends on your country but the taller the better always, I'm 5'9 but I don't feel like it's a death sentence for me in my country
if you're obese you can lose your weight it doesn't need a fuckin surgery bro, I wish my problem was weight but I ended up with mpb

• +1
you're manlet depends on your country but the taller the better always, I'm 5'9 but I don't feel like it's a death sentence for me in my country
if you're obese you can lose your weight it doesn't need a fuckin surgery bro, I wish my problem was weight but I ended up with mpb
Mpb ?

No pics no care

• JFL
didnt ask + no pics

• JFL
Its over

• So Sad
its over for me saldy. this forum agrees

• So Sad
OssVCsw

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 4804
I would save up for an eyebrow transplant if I were you. I could see you going up 1+ psl with a better eyebrow. The eyebrows of some of the people before and after is night and day.

• +1
I would save up for an eyebrow transplant if I were you. I could see you going up 1+ psl with a better eyebrow. The eyebrows of some of the people before and after is night and day.
Yeah thats the plan buddy boyo. Yall told le i had cuck eyebrows so i hope it will make it:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
Yeah thats the plan buddy boyo. Yall told le i had cuck eyebrows so i hope it will make it:feelsgood:
Eyebrows are probably one of the most underrated features of a face. I would do surgery and then get eyebrow products to thicken and even lengthen further after the surgery; some of them are purported to permanently lengthen/thicken after long use.

• +1
Eyebrows are probably one of the most underrated features of a face. I would do surgery and then get eyebrow products to thicken and even lengthen further after the surgery; some of them are purported to permanently lengthen/thicken after long use.
Ikr, it strongly contribute to the dark triad chad too, hope the surgery isnt costly dho :feelswhat:

Ikr, it strongly contribute to the dark triad chad too, hope the surgery isnt costly dho :feelswhat:
It's around $6k. I would say it's currently the most cost effective surgery for you.

it's indeed over

• So Sad
Which country you are from?