Incel vs Chad | A Day in the Life

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
6:00 Am - Incel
The incel wakes up to the sound of his poverty tier alarm clock as he struggles to open his eyes. He sighs in despair once he relaises it's just another day in this hellish life. He has a full day of work ahead of him and doesn't have the will or desire to get up.

The incel's muscles are in agony from gymcelling the night before but yet he just can't build any muscle on his pathetic frame, no matter how hard he tries.

6:00 Am - Chad

Chad has been soundly asleep for a solid 8 hours. He is woken up softly to his gf caressing and kissing his face

Couple couple bed

Before he has a chance to get up, she can't help herself but move down towards his dick to please him before he heads off to work

sensual-blowjob-funlovin_001.gif

7:00 Am - Incel

The incel is stuck on the London tube, awaiting his two hour journey to work. The train is absolutely rammed with other commuters. The smell of curry is overwhelming. Most of the seats are taken and he's forced to stand for the entire duration of the trip. Could this day get much worse?

7:00 Am - Chad

Chad only lives 15 minutes away from his office in a nice, quiet suburban area. He jumps into his Porsche and begins the drive. There's never any traffic and he's able to get there with time to spare. His mental state is ideal and he has 0 cortisol running through his body. He can't wait for the day to begin

09:00 AM - 07:00 PM - Incel

Due to train strikes, the incel arrives to work 30 minutes late. Upon entry, his boss glares at him and says
"What time do you call this?"
"s-s-sorry boss it's really not my fault, the trai-"
"Quiet!" He interrupts. "In my office, now!"

The boss tells the incel he's on thin ice. One more mistake and he's out. As punishment, he's decided to dock 3 hours pay from the incel and strongly suggests he works overtime to make up for his poor performance. The incel is struggling to fight back tears as he excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

He realises it's been 3 months since he's reached his monthly targets and he doesn't know what to do. He's already behind on his car and house payments, and simply cannot afford to lose this job.

09:00 AM - 01:00 PM - Chad
Chad walks into the office in his sharp suit as the company barista hands him a coffee on his way in.

Everybody waves and smiles at Chad, greeting him upon his arrival. The boss asks Chad to step outside for a word.

"Great news Chad! I received an email this morning, and it looks like Microsoft is going ahead with the deal"
"No way, that's great!"
"That's the fourth deal this month! Just how do you do it, Chad? You're the best closer I've ever met"

Chad's performance has netted him £40,000 this month in commission alone. As a reward for his hard work, the boss tells him he only has to work a half day today. He's able to leave at 1pm to go home.

8:00 PM - Incel
The incel arrives home following a horrendous day at work. He is physically and mentally exhausted. Once he steps into his one bedroom studio apartment, he notices the floor is soaking wet. There's been a leak upstairs and now the apartment is flooded

Most of the incel's possessions and electronics have been ruined. He can't afford insurance so his copes are destroyed forever. The incel is unable to take it anymore and heads to bed. He begins scrolling his phone to check his dating apps. As expected, 0 matches, 0 notifications. It had been years since the incel had been on a date or received any attention from women

He opens up Instagram and is bombarded with pictures of happy couples, successful men and girls making millions on onlyfans.

He begins sobbing uncontrollably. Another night in which he cries himself to sleep.

6:00 PM - Chad

Chad has been chilling all afternoon, watching documentaries on Netflix until his gf comes back from the office and walks in.

She immediately rushes over to greet Chad and kiss him

8c37fe5800e5c3c593742d2f52912262

He tells her about the Microsoft deal and she can't stop congratulating him. She stares into his hunter eye area in awe and admiration. Before long, they start making out
as she gets wet immediately. Chad takes control and bends her over the desk to have his way with her; a common theme in Chad's life, he has his way with everything.

22edadc2cf1aefe9c07a592d658b6ced

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, GuyFromSingapore, StalinCel and 138 others
Suifuel, I will cry myself to sleep now

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StalinCel, niqfan625, Deleted member 23219 and 19 others
This proves we live in a simulation, imagine the duality of life. fucking alien niggers are experimenting!
fun thread btw, i could read a book like this jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadison, Deleted member 42566, StalinCel and 39 others
What tf did I do to deserve this shitty life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, StalinCel, niqfan625 and 18 others
This proves we live in a simulation, imagine the duality of life. fucking alien niggers are experimenting!
fun thread btw, i could read a book like this jfl
People here think im exaggerating jfl

Most would rope if they knew the life quality of a true Chad

My Chad friend from uni is making 60k within 3 years out of uni in the UK, despite having studied fucking business. He has millionaire parents and a Stacy gf he fucks daily

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, StalinCel, Graham and 46 others

My Chad friend from uni is making 60k within 3 years out of uni in the UK, despite having studied fucking business. He has millionaire parents and a Stacy gf he fucks daily
i know, that's why i'm literally crying rn. i had true chad friend.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Gaia262, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others

With this and maherfish how tf do u manage to not be depressed af??

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Hueless, Roquefort and 3 others
Tales from Tampa Florida
@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, enchanted_elixir, gribsufer1 and 3 others
Chads in sports and modelling have never fucking wageslaved a single day in their life

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Myth, thecel and 22 others
@AscendingHero

you-know-what-to-do-you-know-what-to-do-next.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, thecel, Roquefort and 4 others
This is why as an incel, the only true way of life is NEETcelling.

Waking up at 1PM, browsing youtube all day, drinking alcohol, going back to bed.

Let Chad work to uphold society, as an Incel there's no benefit in working.

And if they don't have NEETbux in your country or they get rid of the one they have, only way to live is to rob from chad's privileged life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, mtcut3plush, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 47 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, MiroslavBulldosex, subhuman incel and 2 others
What’s the point of living as a non-chad :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, thecel and 18 others
Cause he’s a med chadlite that’s why
Regardless he’s not rich and literally has an insight into the life of Maher. That’s rope worthy for any subpsl god

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 23848, subhuman incel and 3 others
Ragefuel injustice normies are so shallow

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, BrahminBoss, Broly and 7 others
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Bloxxy, AscendingHero and 2 others
You can’t even cope with Chad being some genetic specimen giga mogger when in reality this is the guy life mogging you in 2022

250k insta followers jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Tiku, OverCoper and 13 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, Jase and 1 other person
reddit tier cuckold story

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, OGJBSLAYER, BrahminBoss and 19 others
Gives me a good idea for another book thanks bro

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Jase
Wanna know what's even more brutal?

He got the job from a pool of 200 candidates, with a large percentage probably being more qualified than him

But that's not all

Within a few months on the job, another male in the office had told him that straight after his interview, one of the raostie interviewers was telling other women in the office that the guy she had just interviewed was the most handsome man she had ever seen

You literally cannot make this up

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, GuyFromSingapore, Graham and 23 others
I refuse to believe this isnt satire. Possibly the gayest most out of touch cuckold fantasy I ever read on this site. Please for the love of god go outside and touch grass. This is a 12 year olds lens of the outside world

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 24293, zeshama and 27 others
great thread but what about the side chick intern girl that chad is banging during lunchbreak?

I refuse to believe this isnt satire. Possibly the gayest most out of touch cuckold fantasy I ever read on this site. Please for the love of god go outside and touch grass. This is a 12 year olds lens of the outside world
Which part in particular is unrealistic? :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 22190
My life is actually closer to the chads the the incels and I sleepmog them both cos I get up at 845am but also I dont fuck stacy GF just random 5/10s from tinder if im lucky and sometimes a 4/10 if im feeling particulary horny/desperate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Fuark I might write a novel

Anyone wanna make a pre order?

Future New York Times best selling masterpiece

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 23219 and 18 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, GuyFromSingapore, Graham and 18 others
funny and all but you really chose a dicklet as chad?

You kno whose life is a combination of both?...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, GuyFromSingapore, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
I’m falling asleep at work, I’m so tired. Kept up all night by the trains stopping and passing by window. Incel life

You forgot to add that at the end of the day both log into .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, HighClassMaxing, GuyFromSingapore and 12 others
Wanna know what's even more brutal?

He got the job from a pool of 200 candidates, with a large percentage probably being more qualified than him

But that's not all

Within a few months on the job, another male in the office had told him that straight after his interview, one of the raostie interviewers was telling other women in the office that the guy she had just interviewed was the most handsome man she had ever seen

You literally cannot make this up
why the fuck isn't he instagrammaxxing and getting more attention and easy slays off the back of his looks?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and alriodai
why the fuck isn't he instagrammaxxing and getting more attention and easy slays off the back of his looks?
He doesn't need it, he goes out and slays when he wants. He has a LTR now though

He's post prime now though. When we were at uni he could've become a MM easily, although I discouraged and gaslighted him from ever trying :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: maximum cope31, Myth, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
Give up

JxAk RFcjvDpg  7

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, EverythingMattersCel, Roquefort and 1 other person

Patrick bateman stare into your soul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Myth, Lonenely sigma and 15 others
Another demoralisation thread from forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, SonOfDarkseid, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Chad alredy has an MBA from Oxbridge at 23 and works as an investment banker vice president in Canary Wharf

Meanwhile incel fell for the learn trades meme and now he works as a plumber unclogging pipes full of shit for a living

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 28691, forevergymcelling and 14 others
He doesn't need it, he goes out and slays when he wants. He has a LTR now though

He's post prime now though. When we were at uni he could've become a MM easily, although I discouraged and gaslighted him from ever trying :lul:
yet he had uni nights out in 2014/15 (last days before giga hypergamy) where he failed to slay
Brutal

Real shit. I wonder what I did to deserve this life?

This reads like a classic Hollywood script. You're all getting played by the jews.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Skywalker
6:00 Am - Incel
The incel wakes up to the sound of his poverty tier alarm clock as he struggles to open his eyes. He sighs in despair once he relaises it's just another day in this hellish life. He has a full day of work ahead of him and doesn't have the will or desire to get up.

View attachment 1977306

The incel's muscles are in agony from gymcelling the night before but yet he just can't build any muscle on his pathetic frame, no matter how hard he tries.

6:00 Am - Chad

Chad has been soundly asleep for a solid 8 hours. He is woken up softly to his gf caressing and kissing his face

View attachment 1977318

Before he has a chance to get up, she can't help herself but move down towards his dick to please him before he heads off to work

sensual-blowjob-funlovin_001.gif

7:00 Am - Incel

The incel is stuck on the London tube, awaiting his two hour journey to work. The train is absolutely rammed with other commuters. The smell of curry is overwhelming. Most of the seats are taken and he's forced to stand for the entire duration of the trip. Could this day get much worse?

View attachment 1977334View attachment 1977335

7:00 Am - Chad

Chad only lives 15 minutes away from his office in a nice, quiet suburban area. He jumps into his Porsche and begins the drive. There's never any traffic and he's able to get there with time to spare. His mental state is ideal and he has 0 cortisol running through his body. He can't wait for the day to begin

View attachment 1977340

09:00 AM - 07:00 PM - Incel

Due to train strikes, the incel arrives to work 30 minutes late. Upon entry, his boss glares at him and says
"What time do you call this?"
"s-s-sorry boss it's really not my fault, the trai-"
"Quiet!" He interrupts. "In my office, now!"

The boss tells the incel he's on thin ice. One more mistake and he's out. As punishment, he's decided to dock 3 hours pay from the incel and strongly suggests he works overtime to make up for his poor performance. The incel is struggling to fight back tears as he excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

View attachment 1977353

He realises it's been 3 months since he's reached his monthly targets and he doesn't know what to do. He's already behind on his car and house payments, and simply cannot afford to lose this job.

09:00 AM - 01:00 PM - Chad
Chad walks into the office in his sharp suit as the company barista hands him a coffee on his way in.

View attachment 1977359

Everybody waves and smiles at Chad, greeting him upon his arrival. The boss asks Chad to step outside for a word.

"Great news Chad! I received an email this morning, and it looks like Microsoft is going ahead with the deal"
"No way, that's great!"
"That's the fourth deal this month! Just how do you do it, Chad? You're the best closer I've ever met"

Chad's performance has netted him £40,000 this month in commission alone. As a reward for his hard work, the boss tells him he only has to work a half day today. He's able to leave at 1pm to go home.

8:00 PM - Incel
The incel arrives home following a horrendous day at work. He is physically and mentally exhausted. Once he steps into his one bedroom studio apartment, he notices the floor is soaking wet. There's been a leak upstairs and now the apartment is flooded

View attachment 1977364

Most of the incel's possessions and electronics have been ruined. He can't afford insurance so his copes are destroyed forever. The incel is unable to take it anymore and heads to bed. He begins scrolling his phone to check his dating apps. As expected, 0 matches, 0 notifications. It had been years since the incel had been on a date or received any attention from women

View attachment 1977366
View attachment 1977367

He opens up Instagram and is bombarded with pictures of happy couples, successful men and girls making millions on onlyfans.

View attachment 1977368
View attachment 1977369
View attachment 1977370

He begins sobbing uncontrollably. Another night in which he cries himself to sleep.

6:00 PM - Chad

Chad has been chilling all afternoon, watching documentaries on Netflix until his gf comes back from the office and walks in.

View attachment 1977376

She immediately rushes over to greet Chad and kiss him

View attachment 1977377

He tells her about the Microsoft deal and she can't stop congratulating him. She stares into his hunter eye area in awe and admiration. Before long, they start making out
as she gets wet immediately. Chad takes control and bends her over the desk to have his way with her; a common theme in Chad's life, he has his way with everything.

View attachment 1977379

Make a part 2 version of this ideally using a status/athlete/actor maxxed gigachad or something like gigachad vs incel at some event/entertainment place or something

Like a day in the life, even funnier if you used some real life events or screenshots to amplify the plot

mirin creative and aspieness to write this lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Hero of the Imperium, RichardSpencel and 2 others

@averagejoe

JFL

Im numb to the blackpill at this point

Lookism is brutal, especially at opposite ends of the spectrum, chads and sub 5 incel looking men

IT is what it is, who ever said life was fair?!

Gotta moneymaxx asap, it's the only way out and the only way to effectively looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Skywalker, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others