Reactions: Deleted member 22780
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16369 and Skywalker
6:00 Am - Incel
The incel wakes up to the sound of his poverty tier alarm clock

5f56e43a 7ed0 4ec1 a7d6 026534b71a7e

6:00 Am - Incel
The incel wakes up to the sound of his poverty tier alarm clock as he struggles to open his eyes. He sighs in despair once he relaises it's just another day in this hellish life. He has a full day of work ahead of him and doesn't have the will or desire to get up.

View attachment 1977306

The incel's muscles are in agony from gymcelling the night before but yet he just can't build any muscle on his pathetic frame, no matter how hard he tries.

6:00 Am - Chad

Chad has been soundly asleep for a solid 8 hours. He is woken up softly to his gf caressing and kissing his face

View attachment 1977318

Before he has a chance to get up, she can't help herself but move down towards his dick to please him before he heads off to work

sensual-blowjob-funlovin_001.gif

7:00 Am - Incel

The incel is stuck on the London tube, awaiting his two hour journey to work. The train is absolutely rammed with other commuters. The smell of curry is overwhelming. Most of the seats are taken and he's forced to stand for the entire duration of the trip. Could this day get much worse?

View attachment 1977334View attachment 1977335

7:00 Am - Chad

Chad only lives 15 minutes away from his office in a nice, quiet suburban area. He jumps into his Porsche and begins the drive. There's never any traffic and he's able to get there with time to spare. His mental state is ideal and he has 0 cortisol running through his body. He can't wait for the day to begin

View attachment 1977340

09:00 AM - 07:00 PM - Incel

Due to train strikes, the incel arrives to work 30 minutes late. Upon entry, his boss glares at him and says
"What time do you call this?"
"s-s-sorry boss it's really not my fault, the trai-"
"Quiet!" He interrupts. "In my office, now!"

The boss tells the incel he's on thin ice. One more mistake and he's out. As punishment, he's decided to dock 3 hours pay from the incel and strongly suggests he works overtime to make up for his poor performance. The incel is struggling to fight back tears as he excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

View attachment 1977353

He realises it's been 3 months since he's reached his monthly targets and he doesn't know what to do. He's already behind on his car and house payments, and simply cannot afford to lose this job.

09:00 AM - 01:00 PM - Chad
Chad walks into the office in his sharp suit as the company barista hands him a coffee on his way in.

View attachment 1977359

Everybody waves and smiles at Chad, greeting him upon his arrival. The boss asks Chad to step outside for a word.

"Great news Chad! I received an email this morning, and it looks like Microsoft is going ahead with the deal"
"No way, that's great!"
"That's the fourth deal this month! Just how do you do it, Chad? You're the best closer I've ever met"

Chad's performance has netted him £40,000 this month in commission alone. As a reward for his hard work, the boss tells him he only has to work a half day today. He's able to leave at 1pm to go home.

8:00 PM - Incel
The incel arrives home following a horrendous day at work. He is physically and mentally exhausted. Once he steps into his one bedroom studio apartment, he notices the floor is soaking wet. There's been a leak upstairs and now the apartment is flooded

View attachment 1977364

Most of the incel's possessions and electronics have been ruined. He can't afford insurance so his copes are destroyed forever. The incel is unable to take it anymore and heads to bed. He begins scrolling his phone to check his dating apps. As expected, 0 matches, 0 notifications. It had been years since the incel had been on a date or received any attention from women

View attachment 1977366
View attachment 1977367

He opens up Instagram and is bombarded with pictures of happy couples, successful men and girls making millions on onlyfans.

View attachment 1977368
View attachment 1977369
View attachment 1977370

He begins sobbing uncontrollably. Another night in which he cries himself to sleep.

6:00 PM - Chad

Chad has been chilling all afternoon, watching documentaries on Netflix until his gf comes back from the office and walks in.

View attachment 1977376

She immediately rushes over to greet Chad and kiss him

View attachment 1977377

He tells her about the Microsoft deal and she can't stop congratulating him. She stares into his hunter eye area in awe and admiration. Before long, they start making out
as she gets wet immediately. Chad takes control and bends her over the desk to have his way with her; a common theme in Chad's life, he has his way with everything.

View attachment 1977379

This is actually the funniest shit on site

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Screenshot 20221205 140922

It feels good to be a 4 PSL guy and not an Incel

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
except good looks DOESNT correlate with money making abilities
Machiavellianism and HIGH IQ does.....majority of rich people that are self made are old and/or skinny fat nerds, and therefore almost truecel tier
i personally have seen a lot of those
the poor/er Chad stereotype is true...maybe middle class actually
easy money = modellling, sure, if you wanna strut around in underwear in front of 70 yr old gay men :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and ReadBooksEveryday
You're not a Chad, @forevergymcelling You're a catfishing thief. People, the faggot has played you all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Skywalker
People here think im exaggerating jfl

Most would rope if they knew the life quality of a true Chad

My Chad friend from uni is making 60k within 3 years out of uni in the UK, despite having studied fucking business. He has millionaire parents and a Stacy gf he fucks daily
Aren’t u a slayer too?

the truth is even more brutal than this. might have to do a thread like this soon about the differences between chad sex and regular sub chad sex.

Fuark I might write a novel

Anyone wanna make a pre order?

Future New York Times best selling masterpiece

View attachment 1977594
No kidding. I would buy. (Might have to order on a seperate bank card, and have it left for me at a specifed location, so I can collect it in a big trenchcoat both to hide my identity and ugly face.)

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I refuse to believe this isnt satire. Possibly the gayest most out of touch cuckold fantasy I ever read on this site. Please for the love of god go outside and touch grass. This is a 12 year olds lens of the outside world
For real lol. Life is unfair and the best thing OP can do is write some homosexual erotica

You're not a Chad, @forevergymcelling You're a catfishing thief. People, the faggot has played you all.

nobody is Chad here, lets be real :LOL:
Crisick(and others) has proven everyone can be gigachad with layers upon layers of photoshop and faceapp bs...
if ppl were actually Chad, they wouldn't actually be here and thats a fact
dunno why some ppl insist on trying to be the top dog/impress on an incel forum :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and tombradylover
Jfl at waking up at 6 AM.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Forgot about this thread

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Mirin high effort despite some pictures no longer loading correctly

• +1
Incel at 18:
nerdstudy.jpeg

Chad at 18:
blog-image-1.jpg

Incel at 40:
rich-man-with-girls.jpg

Chad at 40:
Homeless-Man-Featured.jpg

Incel at 70:
FqOCbAyWwAAt0em.jpg

Chad at 70:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: OverCoper, Skywalker, Xangsane and 2 others
Brutal. Read every word. That odd this is, I have equal similarity with both the Chad and incel. Hybrid shit innit

• Woah
PS. But tbh, there is also a lot of truth to it. If you do not care about the career, money, status, your life will be hell after you are 30. But the life does not end at 30. While many-many "Chads" live in the moment, not caring about the future. They often end up homeless, not needed by anyone. Looks do not save them.

Chads who "have it all" are a very rare exception. You really have to make yourself to lead a comfortable life, which many incels actually succeed in. IF they don't spend time in this shithole.. Over for us :Comfy: :feelsrope:

PS. But tbh, there is also a lot of truth to it. If you do not care about the career, money, status, your life will be hell after you are 30. But the life does not end at 30. While many-many "Chads" live in the moment, not caring about the future. They often end up homeless, not needed by anyone. Looks do not save them.

Chads who "have it all" are a very rare exception. You really have to make yourself to lead a comfortable life, which many incels actually succeed in. IF they don't spend time in this shithole.. Over for us :Comfy: :feelsrope:
Most people are broke. Most chads and incels are broke

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Artemis
cant believe this nigger took like an hour to write this shit, i love him

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
They often end up homeless, not needed by anyone
this is not true at all + you needing to be "rich" ahs diminished considerably because of social media/ internet dating which means actually gl men have the upper hand as opposed to rich men (too tired to explain why in the past said rich men had the upper hand, presuming not ugly/normie) and money only buys you good copes/ not even good health, as in most of the 1st world you wont die if you dont have money due to socialized healthcare

and you can argue that even if chad dies at 30, there will be NO compensating for those prime age experiences if youre an incel with money from 30-80 because youre experiences will mostly be money-based/ simulated

chads that go off at 30 are basically chads that got fat and in consequence got with an ugly chick that gives him 2 kids (this is how ACTUALLY goes wrong irl for chads) but this is incredibly easy to avoid for them, and with most men becoming redpill/ avoiding marriage altogether its not even gonna happen that much

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Pikabro
this is not true at all + you needing to be "rich" ahs diminished considerably because of social media/ internet dating which means actually gl men have the upper hand as opposed to rich men (too tired to explain why in the past said rich men had the upper hand, presuming not ugly/normie) and money only buys you good copes/ not even good health, as in most of the 1st world you wont die if you dont have money due to socialized healthcare

and you can argue that even if chad dies at 30, there will be NO compensating for those prime age experiences if youre an incel with money from 30-80 because youre experiences will mostly be money-based/ simulated

chads that go off at 30 are basically chads that got fat and in consequence got with an ugly chick that gives him 2 kids (this is how ACTUALLY goes wrong irl for chads) but this is incredibly easy to avoid for them, and with most men becoming redpill/ avoiding marriage altogether its not even gonna happen that much
@Artemis is just trying to prevent another mass shooting leave him be

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Artemis