Incel vs Chad | A Day in the Life

Im numb to the blackpill at this point

Lookism is brutal, especially at opposite ends of the spectrum, chads and sub 5 incel looking men

IT is what it is, who ever said life was fair?!

Gotta moneymaxx asap, it's the only way out and the only way to effectively looksmaxx
Legit, the majority of people on this planet delude themselves to the extremes so that they're able to go about their daily lives, coping and hoping.

If every person were to sit down and come face to face with the harsh reality, they would lose the will to live. I know I would.

It's why everyone who is exposed to the blackpill falls into depression at the beginning. One of my irl friends was bed bound for 3 weeks after discovering the blackpill. He didn't have the will to leave the house

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Paroxysm, Myth and 14 others
Legit, the majority of people on this planet delude themselves to the extremes so that they're able to go about their daily lives, coping and hoping.

If every person were to sit down and come face to face with the harsh reality, they would lose the will to live. I know I would.
This describes 99% of the copes and shit that's been paraded by the higher ups in society to keep the masses quiet, so the average man carries on

The few outliers/woke ones get eliminated

Most people are just going through life aimlessly

In my case I have a plan to status maxx and looksmaxx, it's all coming down to money.

Eat or get eaten, mog or get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Gaia262, Lmao and 7 others
6:00 Am - Incel
The incel wakes up to the sound of his poverty tier alarm clock as he struggles to open his eyes. He sighs in despair once he relaises it's just another day in this hellish life. He has a full day of work ahead of him and doesn't have the will or desire to get up.

View attachment 1977306

The incel's muscles are in agony from gymcelling the night before but yet he just can't build any muscle on his pathetic frame, no matter how hard he tries.

6:00 Am - Chad

Chad has been soundly asleep for a solid 8 hours. He is woken up softly to his gf caressing and kissing his face

View attachment 1977318

Before he has a chance to get up, she can't help herself but move down towards his dick to please him before he heads off to work

sensual-blowjob-funlovin_001.gif

7:00 Am - Incel

The incel is stuck on the London tube, awaiting his two hour journey to work. The train is absolutely rammed with other commuters. The smell of curry is overwhelming. Most of the seats are taken and he's forced to stand for the entire duration of the trip. Could this day get much worse?

View attachment 1977334View attachment 1977335

7:00 Am - Chad

Chad only lives 15 minutes away from his office in a nice, quiet suburban area. He jumps into his Porsche and begins the drive. There's never any traffic and he's able to get there with time to spare. His mental state is ideal and he has 0 cortisol running through his body. He can't wait for the day to begin

View attachment 1977340

09:00 AM - 07:00 PM - Incel

Due to train strikes, the incel arrives to work 30 minutes late. Upon entry, his boss glares at him and says
"What time do you call this?"
"s-s-sorry boss it's really not my fault, the trai-"
"Quiet!" He interrupts. "In my office, now!"

The boss tells the incel he's on thin ice. One more mistake and he's out. As punishment, he's decided to dock 3 hours pay from the incel and strongly suggests he works overtime to make up for his poor performance. The incel is struggling to fight back tears as he excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

View attachment 1977353

He realises it's been 3 months since he's reached his monthly targets and he doesn't know what to do. He's already behind on his car and house payments, and simply cannot afford to lose this job.

09:00 AM - 01:00 PM - Chad
Chad walks into the office in his sharp suit as the company barista hands him a coffee on his way in.

View attachment 1977359

Everybody waves and smiles at Chad, greeting him upon his arrival. The boss asks Chad to step outside for a word.

"Great news Chad! I received an email this morning, and it looks like Microsoft is going ahead with the deal"
"No way, that's great!"
"That's the fourth deal this month! Just how do you do it, Chad? You're the best closer I've ever met"

Chad's performance has netted him £40,000 this month in commission alone. As a reward for his hard work, the boss tells him he only has to work a half day today. He's able to leave at 1pm to go home.

8:00 PM - Incel
The incel arrives home following a horrendous day at work. He is physically and mentally exhausted. Once he steps into his one bedroom studio apartment, he notices the floor is soaking wet. There's been a leak upstairs and now the apartment is flooded

View attachment 1977364

Most of the incel's possessions and electronics have been ruined. He can't afford insurance so his copes are destroyed forever. The incel is unable to take it anymore and heads to bed. He begins scrolling his phone to check his dating apps. As expected, 0 matches, 0 notifications. It had been years since the incel had been on a date or received any attention from women

View attachment 1977366
View attachment 1977367

He opens up Instagram and is bombarded with pictures of happy couples, successful men and girls making millions on onlyfans.

View attachment 1977368
View attachment 1977369
View attachment 1977370

He begins sobbing uncontrollably. Another night in which he cries himself to sleep.

6:00 PM - Chad

Chad has been chilling all afternoon, watching documentaries on Netflix until his gf comes back from the office and walks in.

View attachment 1977376

She immediately rushes over to greet Chad and kiss him

View attachment 1977377

He tells her about the Microsoft deal and she can't stop congratulating him. She stares into his hunter eye area in awe and admiration. Before long, they start making out
as she gets wet immediately. Chad takes control and bends her over the desk to have his way with her; a common theme in Chad's life, he has his way with everything.

View attachment 1977379

Life is easy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
People here think im exaggerating jfl

Most would rope if they knew the life quality of a true Chad

My Chad friend from uni is making 60k within 3 years out of uni in the UK, despite having studied fucking business. He has millionaire parents and a Stacy gf he fucks daily
60k = top tier

@krisal @House Lannister @Moggie

Just JFL at the poverty standards of Ukcels to brag about making 60k.

I make more and I’m not even 1 year of experience.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ShowerMaxxing, Roquefort and 8 others
60k = top tier

convert pounds to usd bruh its like over 2x the national income in ukland

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Chadeep, Pikabro and 1 other person
60k = top tier

Even doctors dont earn much in uk compared to us where it’s guaranteed 200k+ plus

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, EverythingMattersCel, Oberyn and 2 others
convert pounds to usd bruh its like over 2x the national income in ukland
No wonder they are always so bitter crying about dating standards and whatnot. The UK is poverty tier . Absolute shithole. Jfl at this curry shitskin that moved there just to larp as a white Portuguese when it’s just as poor as Mumbai.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 17920, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
Even doctors dont earn much in uk compared to us where it’s guaranteed 200k+ plus
200k is average for most experienced doctors and they aren’t working in their own private practice either. Those in private practice start reaching on to 500k. The ones that are top tier even cross a million … shit is insane tbh

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Oberyn
No wonder they are always so bitter crying about dating standards and whatnot. The UK is poverty tier . Absolute shithole. Jfl at this curry shitskin that moved there just to larp as a white Portuguese when it’s just as poor as Mumbai.
As of November 2022, the current average salary in the UK is £27,756, which is a 6.8% increase from 2021.

£27,756 = $34,139.88

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, BoneDensity, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
100% relatable for the incel part though.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
The average bus driver salary in the USA is $36,402 per year

@ReadBooksEveryday @krisal The average bus driver in America makes more than the average UKcel jfl

Britain is poverty island

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 17920, BoneDensity and 8 others
60k = top tier

In UK?

You probably studied a stem field

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
imagine having a globe spanning empire...

6gj4glzgy2n71.png

just to throw it away and leave your descendants poorer than amerimutt bus drivers :ROFLMAO:

Bus drivers mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 17872, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
He doesn't need it, he goes out and slays when he wants. He has a LTR now though

He's post prime now though. When we were at uni he could've become a MM easily, although I discouraged and gaslighted him from ever trying :lul:
What was his height, phenotype? Was he a pretty boy or more like maesthetic?

Can you be chad if your HTN in face but you have really good physique and frame ?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
60k = top tier

Brutal. I am going to make 6 figures out of college in MCOL city and I can barely speak English tbh.

Lmao Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Aypo129 and 2 others
@whiteissuperior @Blackgymmax @justgetacutbro @thereallegend @looksmaxxer234 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and fogdart
The guy fucking the girl in that last gif looks average from what i see and seems to be around her height

Muh black pill

Why do your same shit threads always get so much attention?
And stickied

imagine having a globe spanning empire...

6gj4glzgy2n71.png

just to throw it away and leave your descendants poorer than amerimutt bus drivers :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1978345
FR though, UK should be on par with Switzerland in terms of life quality and the U.S. in terms of salary/wages

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Oberyn
This is why as an incel, the only true way of life is NEETcelling.

Waking up at 1PM, browsing youtube all day, drinking alcohol, going back to bed.

Let Chad work to uphold society, as an Incel there's no benefit in working.

And if they don't have NEETbux in your country or they get rid of the one they have, only way to live is to rob from chad's privileged life

Feels great being NEET. Im gonna go to the post office n pick up my Phenibut order tommorow n im gonna blast several grams of Phenny n Kratom n have a good time 👍

//Thomas DOM

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
As of November 2022, the current average salary in the UK is £27,756, which is a 6.8% increase from 2021.

£27,756 = $34,139.88

JFL
lol I earned more than that while I was interning.

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
Brutal. It never began for abominations like me :cry::cry:

dude what the hell showing us that big cock gif, some of us are trying to NNN you ahole

• JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
His mental state is ideal and he has 0 cortisol running through his body. He can't wait for the day to begin
Um, he actually has some circulating. Cortisol helps us wake up in the morning as humans and if he had zero, he would be asleep.

Thanks, I'm not even gonna bother waking up

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
You should start writing fantasy chad romance novels for single cat ladies. You could escape wage slavery this way ngl.

Britain has proven itself to be the lowest IQ nation in human history. They colonized entire world, stole money and assets from everywhere just to end up poor a few decades later. JFL caging hard at ukcels. You guys should mass rope and save yourself from further embarassment

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
Still a better love story than twilight

Wanna know what's even more brutal?

He got the job from a pool of 200 candidates, with a large percentage probably being more qualified than him

But that's not all

Within a few months on the job, another male in the office had told him that straight after his interview, one of the raostie interviewers was telling other women in the office that the guy she had just interviewed was the most handsome man she had ever seen

You literally cannot make this up
We need to see a pic of this guy

Britain has proven itself to be the lowest IQ nation in human history. They colonized entire world, stole money and assets from everywhere just to end up poor a few decades later. JFL caging hard at ukcels. You guys should mass rope and save yourself from further embarassment
yeh cos they allowed terrorists and pajeet shitskin inbred extremist fucks in

Im numb to the blackpill at this point

Lookism is brutal, especially at opposite ends of the spectrum, chads and sub 5 incel looking men

IT is what it is, who ever said life was fair?!

Gotta moneymaxx asap, it's the only way out and the only way to effectively looksmaxx
Attraction is only physical (looks). Keep coping with moneymaking you future sugar daddy

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Wanna know what's even more brutal?

He got the job from a pool of 200 candidates, with a large percentage probably being more qualified than him

But that's not all

Within a few months on the job, another male in the office had told him that straight after his interview, one of the raostie interviewers was telling other women in the office that the guy she had just interviewed was the most handsome man she had ever seen

You literally cannot make this up
brutal. rope seems ideal imo

So it was you peeking on me fucking my gf?

Another demoralisation thread from forevergymcelling
Bravo. Stop noticing things.

He's like a Jew - trying to get you all on prescription meds thru depression. Probably has stocks in pharma and is larping here as a recently rejected 4 round interviewee part time youtuber. Guy is probably worth 2 million and goes around depressing others online into buying certain brands of meds or rope.

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 28691, Chadeep and 4 others
6:00 Am - Incel
The incel wakes up to the sound of his poverty tier alarm clock as he struggles to open his eyes. He sighs in despair once he relaises it's just another day in this hellish life. He has a full day of work ahead of him and doesn't have the will or desire to get up.

View attachment 1977306

The incel's muscles are in agony from gymcelling the night before but yet he just can't build any muscle on his pathetic frame, no matter how hard he tries.

6:00 Am - Chad

Chad has been soundly asleep for a solid 8 hours. He is woken up softly to his gf caressing and kissing his face

View attachment 1977318

Before he has a chance to get up, she can't help herself but move down towards his dick to please him before he heads off to work

sensual-blowjob-funlovin_001.gif

7:00 Am - Incel

The incel is stuck on the London tube, awaiting his two hour journey to work. The train is absolutely rammed with other commuters. The smell of curry is overwhelming. Most of the seats are taken and he's forced to stand for the entire duration of the trip. Could this day get much worse?

View attachment 1977334View attachment 1977335

7:00 Am - Chad

Chad only lives 15 minutes away from his office in a nice, quiet suburban area. He jumps into his Porsche and begins the drive. There's never any traffic and he's able to get there with time to spare. His mental state is ideal and he has 0 cortisol running through his body. He can't wait for the day to begin

View attachment 1977340

09:00 AM - 07:00 PM - Incel

Due to train strikes, the incel arrives to work 30 minutes late. Upon entry, his boss glares at him and says
"What time do you call this?"
"s-s-sorry boss it's really not my fault, the trai-"
"Quiet!" He interrupts. "In my office, now!"

The boss tells the incel he's on thin ice. One more mistake and he's out. As punishment, he's decided to dock 3 hours pay from the incel and strongly suggests he works overtime to make up for his poor performance. The incel is struggling to fight back tears as he excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

View attachment 1977353

He realises it's been 3 months since he's reached his monthly targets and he doesn't know what to do. He's already behind on his car and house payments, and simply cannot afford to lose this job.

09:00 AM - 01:00 PM - Chad
Chad walks into the office in his sharp suit as the company barista hands him a coffee on his way in.

View attachment 1977359

Everybody waves and smiles at Chad, greeting him upon his arrival. The boss asks Chad to step outside for a word.

"Great news Chad! I received an email this morning, and it looks like Microsoft is going ahead with the deal"
"No way, that's great!"
"That's the fourth deal this month! Just how do you do it, Chad? You're the best closer I've ever met"

Chad's performance has netted him £40,000 this month in commission alone. As a reward for his hard work, the boss tells him he only has to work a half day today. He's able to leave at 1pm to go home.

8:00 PM - Incel
The incel arrives home following a horrendous day at work. He is physically and mentally exhausted. Once he steps into his one bedroom studio apartment, he notices the floor is soaking wet. There's been a leak upstairs and now the apartment is flooded

View attachment 1977364

Most of the incel's possessions and electronics have been ruined. He can't afford insurance so his copes are destroyed forever. The incel is unable to take it anymore and heads to bed. He begins scrolling his phone to check his dating apps. As expected, 0 matches, 0 notifications. It had been years since the incel had been on a date or received any attention from women

View attachment 1977366
View attachment 1977367

He opens up Instagram and is bombarded with pictures of happy couples, successful men and girls making millions on onlyfans.

View attachment 1977368
View attachment 1977369
View attachment 1977370

He begins sobbing uncontrollably. Another night in which he cries himself to sleep.

6:00 PM - Chad

Chad has been chilling all afternoon, watching documentaries on Netflix until his gf comes back from the office and walks in.

View attachment 1977376

She immediately rushes over to greet Chad and kiss him

View attachment 1977377

He tells her about the Microsoft deal and she can't stop congratulating him. She stares into his hunter eye area in awe and admiration. Before long, they start making out
as she gets wet immediately. Chad takes control and bends her over the desk to have his way with her; a common theme in Chad's life, he has his way with everything.

View attachment 1977379

What do looks have to do with the whole part about the job? I interned at a large corporate law office in Toronto this summer where the lawyers easily make 200k+ salary at the minimum and drive Porsches/ Jaguars/ Mercedes. These guys were highly respected by everyone at the office and part of their job was literally to help close high profile deals (like the chad in this story). And guess what? These guys were for the most part not good looking. A lot of ethnics/asians, a lot of Jewish people with large features, most of these guys were out of shape because they have no time to work out, a lot of short men, a lot of bald men. When I tell you one of the higher up partners was a birdcel this man was a BIRDCEL. Chin sloped backwards and had a nose that looked like a prosthetic it was so big. About 5’7, large gut, fully grey hair. And guess what? He bossed people around and got his way all the time, associates would treat him with the respect of an army general, and he had a great reputation among corporate lawyers across the city as one of the best at what he does. Stop coping and pretending only chads are respected and ugly men have no hope at a good life. It’s a dangerous mindset.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95
Read every Word

Fuck every normie pseudosoyence psychologynocentric who denyies this

Also @forevergymcelling im curently doing high IQ sociology studies on my college on looksmax forums (archetype study) and one day im planing to write a blackpill manifesto can i use this story man i Will credit you when the day comes

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and forevergymcelling
Chad alredy has an MBA from Oxbridge at 23 and works as an investment banker vice president in Canary Wharf

Meanwhile incel fell for the learn trades meme and now he works as a plumber unclogging pipes full of shit for a living
Trades can make a Good living Here in Croatia tbh

@whiteissuperior @Blackgymmax @justgetacutbro @thereallegend @looksmaxxer234 thoughts?
My fault I'm late on. this, but yeah bro, lol my boys think its bc but this is the reality frfr, CHAD gets love for being him, and incel goes through hell left and right.
He opens up Instagram and is bombarded with pictures of happy couples, successful men and girls making millions on onlyfans
Lol at this, most women cope fricking hard in relationships Don't be fooled by that ig stuff. Unless he's HTN+ w/good pheno or smv 7 then I wouldn't regard it fr, You don't know how many times I've caught these same females in Tyrone and Chad's comments lusting after them(@gymmaxedhorse and @PrinceLuenLeoncur might recall one where I caught a girl in Siahaartis' dms)

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, gymmaxedhorse, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
My fault I'm late on. this, but yeah bro, lol my boys think its bc but this is the reality frfr, CHAD gets love for being him, and incel goes through hell left and right.

Lol at this, most women cope fricking hard in relationships Don't be fooled by that ig stuff. Unless he's HTN+ w/good pheno or smv 7 then I wouldn't regard it fr, You don't know how many times I've caught these same females in Tyrone and Chad's comments lusting after them(@gymmaxedhorse and @PrinceLuenLeoncur might recall one where I caught a girl in Siahaartis' dms)
Wtf happened 2 u brother I ain’t beeen in discord for a while just like @Nebula u both abandoned me but then again I’m proud u niggas ain’t rotting soon I’ll be gone as well in about a couple weeks

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Most would rope if they knew the life quality of a true Chad
Nah they would just cope like my boy and say "Bro why do you care about them bro? Why are you comparing yourself to them bro? Confidence starts from within bro! You have to love yourself before others love you!"

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
Wtf happened 2 u brother I ain’t beeen in discord for a while just like @Nebula u both abandoned me but then again I’m proud u niggas ain’t rotting soon I’ll be gone as well in about a couple weeks
Lol bro I miss all of yall dw, I haven't forgotten about yall frfr. I had to crank on my studies bc I want to go to uni with a scholarship and discord is kind of addicting especially when discussing topics like this JFL, but as soon as this break hits I'll be on there for a lot more time frfr.

LOL bruh if I dont ascend to 5 PSL or 7/10 SMV I rot, simple lol Genes+hard work determine if I rot or not lol, the hard work will be put in but genetically you must have a base lol.

Nevertheless tho I still view messages on there here and there it's just that I gotta wait till this semester ends to fully engage bc school is fake a full-time job (especially for my major lol).

• Love it
Reactions: Nebula, PrinceLuenLeoncur and gymmaxedhorse
Lol bro I miss all of yall dw, I haven't forgotten about yall frfr. I had to crank on my studies bc I want to go to uni with a scholarship and discord is kind of addicting especially when discussing topics like this JFL, but as soon as this break hits I'll be on there for a lot more time frfr.

LOL bruh if I dont ascend to 5 PSL or 7/10 SMV I rot, simple lol Genes+hard work determine if I rot or not lol, the hard work will be put in but genetically you must have a base lol.

Nevertheless tho I still view messages on there here and there it's just that I gotta wait till this semester ends to fully engage bc school is fake a full-time job (especially for my major lol).
I agree keep up the grid man I have jsut began my job grind I have meetings next week etc do I hope it goes well for both of us brother do what you can to become chad

I agree keep up the grid man I have jsut began my job grind I have meetings next week etc do I hope it goes well for both of us brother do what you can to become chad
Nah def bruh, if you need me hmu on here and by like the 19-20th of December I should be back on discord by then lol