Incels here don’t *really* understand the noodle obsession with Whites

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
The best way to explain their infatuation is to introduce consumer research language: a lot of White Fever is derived from something that resembles late capitalist brand loyalty, it’s closer to it than it is to the fanciful animalistic evolutionary drive that the midwits love to appeal to when they talk about sex (such performative grandiloquence I would say is a spiritual Indianness).

You would think that this would be a relief, right? If it’s just some gamifiable obfuscation layer then there is at least a chance to renegotiate the order? If nothing is real then why care?
But no.
The veil is only there to make your pain worse. You may never talk about it to others because it’s just something that they can’t ever see and if you describe the outlines of it they will only laugh at you and maybe have pity for what appears to be a delusional episode to them.
I would honestly prefer it if people just were honest and told me why I suck–all I get are weak bromides that can only make me more angry.

What undergirds all this is that Asian men are in their majority farcically subhuman and are unfit to live, I don’t think that anybody on this forum is more convinced of this than me and would be more extreme in rhetoric about it…
To add even more insult to all this, you can’t even project this male-brained autistic value system onto plain and ordinary women because it would be fallacious. Sure, they do exhibit this subconsciously, they may even have the phrasal stacks to comment on this (my own mother talks about skulls sometimes and I would say that she’s largely clueless on everything–I did get born after all, unfortunately), but even this fundamental truth about who we are and what we do Baudrillardesquely collapses under the weight of this joke world–you’ll only lose your mind if you look for reproducible binary logic in this.

The suffocating ugly malaise of this gay nigger communist world means that “A” can never lead to “B” and that time itself cannot be linear.
What’s more important is that you give the appearance of going from “A” to “B” or employ enough verbal IQ points to say that “B” never really mattered in the first place.
When gook whores obsess over White trucels they do it because it’s The Thing to Do, every rationalization to the tune of “they have defined faces” is hollow and post hoc–the ricecels who see this can never be animated by something so boring and dumb, it doesn’t even fundamentally negate them or deny them what they are owed, it’s Just How Things Are, so there’s nothing left to do or to make fuss about, unless your mutational load levels lead you to highly psychopathic and schizophrenic places where you can actually imagine things being different.

I just don’t think that a Ling Ling could ever be a committed White nationalist who sees Baroque music, Weierstrass functions and the spirit of the Battle of Marston Moor coursing through your veins as something that excites her…
(not that a woman of any background ever could, to be fair)

“Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization. Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women, others with none.”

Houellebecq isn’t some novel thinker but it’s easy to spice this up and talk about how the idea of commoners copulating is revolting, about how they bring the deformed ugliness of their bodies and sensibilities into it… Vaishyas and shoodras of the world who have sex and get married under this gay faggot Regime are more or less the same hunchbacked people who buy “brand” pasta and tomato sauce at Ralphs thinking that they are eating good. It has something written in Italian on it which I can’t read so it must be a quality product, right? SLAVES!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, SidharthTheSlayer and lightskinbengali
The best way to explain their infatuation is to introduce consumer research language: a lot of White Fever is derived from something that resembles late capitalist brand loyalty, it’s closer to it than it is to the fanciful animalistic evolutionary drive that the midwits love to appeal to when they talk about sex (such performative grandiloquence I would say is a spiritual Indianness).

You would think that this would be a relief, right? If it’s just some gamifiable obfuscation layer then there is at least a chance to renegotiate the order? If nothing is real then why care?
But no.
The veil is only there to make your pain worse. You may never talk about it to others because it’s just something that they can’t ever see and if you describe the outlines of it they will only laugh at you and maybe have pity for what appears to be a delusional episode to them.
I would honestly prefer it if people just were honest and told me why I suck–all I get are weak bromides that can only make me more angry.

What undergirds all this is that Asian men are in their majority farcically subhuman and are unfit to live, I don’t think that anybody on this forum is more convinced of this than me and would be more extreme in rhetoric about it…
To add even more insult to all this, you can’t even project this male-brained autistic value system onto plain and ordinary women because it would be fallacious. Sure, they do exhibit this subconsciously, they may even have the phrasal stacks to comment on this (my own mother talks about skulls sometimes and I would say that she’s largely clueless on everything–I did get born after all, unfortunately), but even this fundamental truth about who we are and what we do Baudrillardesquely collapses under the weight of this joke world–you’ll only lose your mind if you look for reproducible binary logic in this.

The suffocating ugly malaise of this gay nigger communist world means that “A” can never lead to “B” and that time itself cannot be linear.
What’s more important is that you give the appearance of going from “A” to “B” or employ enough verbal IQ points to say that “B” never really mattered in the first place.
When gook whores obsess over White trucels they do it because it’s The Thing to Do, every rationalization to the tune of “they have defined faces” is hollow and post hoc–the ricecels who see this can never be animated by something so boring and dumb, it doesn’t even fundamentally negate them or deny them what they are owed, it’s Just How Things Are, so there’s nothing left to do or to make fuss about, unless your mutational load levels lead you to highly psychopathic and schizophrenic places where you can actually imagine things being different.

I just don’t think that a Ling Ling could ever be a committed White nationalist who sees Baroque music, Weierstrass functions and the spirit of the Battle of Marston Moor coursing through your veins as something that excites her…

“Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization. Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women, others with none.”

Houellebecq isn’t some novel thinker but it’s easy to spice this up and talk about how the idea of commoners copulating is revolting, about how they bring the deformed ugliness of their bodies and sensibilities into it… Vaishyas and shoodras of the world who have sex and get married under this gay faggot Regime are more or less the same hunchbacked people who buy “brand” pasta and tomato sauce at Ralphs thinking that they are eating good. It has something written in Italian on it which I can’t read so it must be a quality product, right? SLAVES!

Dnr dance

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
not reading, whites are the best (not the males, the women ofc)

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Mio

But no.

I'd rather be born good looking in Japan then a normal white guy here. Idk why you hate Asians so much

• +1
Reactions: Mio

But no.

dnr whites are just more attractive, honorable, and higher IQ overall

too low iq to understand but sounds legit

Whites are simply better looking.

Chinks are disgusting and so they want the status that whites give