Incels.is Reacts To Lebgfinal’s Face

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
IMG 0234
Currently yeah. You're not a truecel though. I hate to give retarded red pill advice but a better haircut and getting better skin would ascend you, assuming you're not short of course

I'd go to a dermatologist if I where you.

But u mog me tho

Whatever you say, you still mog the majority of the people here

prob not, unless you are like a midget or hiding the fact that you no longer have teeth. blue eyes are good, skin is at least somewhat fixable, canthal tilt could be better but not horrible, hair is still there, if it is already starting to receed you can hop on the meds now and you have lots of donor supply in the back for a later transplant. no way in hell that is truecel level.
also, get someone to do your eyebrows or do it yourself, there is a turkish salon where I live where they do it with two strings of yarn and it works well.

You’re Not a truecel.
It’s just so messed up to see, that guys like OP are being ignored and tossed to the side of the road as if they’re worthless pieces is shit.
The dating standards nowadays are so fucking high, these worthless whores are delusional for rejecting guys like OP.
If OP was born in the 1940’s, he would have already had a wife.
I keep saying this over and over again, cause this needs to be adressed.
These Cum Dunpsters are delusional as fuck and need a reality check.
This world needs to be nuked ASAP.
We need a fresh start

Bro fuck Cantal tilt PSL rating shit.
OP is a good looking guy, point blank period.
The fact that guys like this are on .is Forums shows how messed up dating is nowadays

Canthal tilt is one piece of what makes someone good looking. You can dislike a group of people without throwing away their good ideas and insights. And yeah, he is not close to being unattractive enough to be stuck here.

If he tried and failed than I'm obviously fked completly.

you look very bad ,its over

Brutal. You mogs me brutally

Your not that bad looking.
Hit the gym. And have a decent haircut also make your pines bigger.

creepypasta looking mofo

I dont think men should wear makeup but your eyes are dark as fuck so maybe it should be considered. If you fixed your eyes/skin you could easily ascend

Train your neck, fix the acne, get a gf and leave this place.

That jaw ffs
Acne fucks it up

Fakecels.is

never began in this day n age boyo

Nigga looks like a walmart version of Cilian Murphy.

You have a decent jaw, decent hairline, and good coloring (eyes and skin)

If you're short, it's over, if you're a dicklet, it's over, and if you can't fix your acne, it's gigaover

True if he is an 'incel' we are literal shit pondscum I bet this forum is full of LTN whites

Mogs me to death

Fakecel, you just need to looksmaxx and ull be a chadlite.

Im 5’10 I think

Yes, bro. Very soy eye area and overall you look like a hobbit

blue eyes mogg all shitskins on this site but you still have your hair so that already moggs most on here = potential sexhaver

Lol what’s with blue eyes and people here thinking it’s a halo or something ? I’m still a virgin and I doubt a single color will change anything in my life

if you are willing to sleep with shitskin women, the blue eyes halo is absolutely real, they go out of their way to mention it

If I refused to sleep with shitskin women, I would be fakecel, but I never fucked any

Right now you’re a low tier normie (4/10).

Simply getting a bettER hairstyle and getting skin care, would improve you to a high-tiER normie (6/10).

go to a barber tell him to clean up your hair , go to a dermatologist tell him to help you with the acne , shave off the hobo 'stache and beard and get rid of the unibrow , start eating healthy and get good sleep to help with dark circles , go to the gym and get to low bodyfat , try some 2 inch height shoes. congrats nigger you ascended

Mogs me so hard my eardrums exploded

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Nick.Harte and ElBastardo
I brutally mog him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
I brutally mog him.
cope, .is told me he’s Chad 🤓 🤓
No, not at all. Your lower third is pretty much chad tier, very defined sharp jawline, your eye area is pretty good too, neutral canthal tilt and thick eyebrows as well as light blue eyes which are a major looksmaxxer for you.

The massive issues holding you back is that you really need to shape and cut your hair properly as currently it has no form and most importantly it has really little volume, it's very flat.

Get a haircut and start experimenting with using gel or possibly even look into perming your hair if it's thick and healthy enough ofr that.

Second issue which isn't as important as the hair is that you have a slight bit of acne on your face which gives a kind of scruffy Incely look. Acne can't always be fully done away with but you can definitely improve it by making sure your showering every day and using a decent facial cleanser like CeraVe or Cetaphil instead of regular soap.

However most effective for getting rid of acne are in order of effectiveness, 1. Prescription Antibiotics like Minocycline which got rid of like 95% of my acne personally. And 2nd. Accutane which will remove all of your acne very quickly & effectively but takes a while to acquire since you need doctor approval & is also fairly expensive depending where you are. Also has a lot of bad side effects.

Other than that. If you have a decent fashion sense, aren't under 5'6 and can pass as neurotypical you should be able to get foids. In any Asian or Latin American country you could pull just on the basis of having blue eyes and being white, helps a lot if your from a 1st world country though.

.is users: hair = getting pussy

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, ShowerMaxxing, zura and 1 other person
This is Chads.org

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mewton and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 51465 and try2beme
average .is member mogs him tbh

Wtf is that they actually give some advice qnd rating. While users on forum dedicated to maximizing looks would say dnr / cope / subhuman / over etc.

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78