incisor chewing benefits

D

Deleted member 28759

Iron

this chewing megatherad lays out the benefits of each form of chewing, wether it be incisor or molar, premolar ect.

does incisor chewing actually provide the benefits listed as i’ve see people say the complete opposite to what was said on the thread:

some of the benefits listed of incisor chewing include:
Maximizing forward growth
making orbitals more compact
decreasing midface length
remodelling mandible
weakening structure to move maxilla forward

are these claims true?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and justbentbro

this chewing megatherad lays out the benefits of each form of chewing, wether it be incisor or molar, premolar ect.

does incisor chewing actually provide the benefits listed as i’ve see people say the complete opposite to what was said on the thread:

remodelling mandible

are these claims true?
prob will give an openbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and YabadiDabado

remodelling mandible

are these claims true?
"the mechanism behind the sutures being weakened is too complex to try to explain so" = i have absolutely no fucking idea of what im talking about. Mewing makes sense because its natural. This doesnt, because its not natural. Incisors arent made for chewing.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
But i do believe that using the incisors more will have some benefit. Just remember that the incisors work like a knife and is probably the least used teeth nowadays, so you cut thing with it, not chew.

But i do believe that using the incisors more will have some benefit. Just remember that the incisors work like a knife and is probably the least used teeth nowadays, so you cut thing with it, not chew.
would you recommend chewing with the incisors a bit like 5 mins a day or something to get the possible benefits. what do you think the benefits could be?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
would you recommend chewing with the incisors a bit like 5 mins a day or something to get the possible benefits. what do you think the benefits could be?
no fucking idea, just try cutting foods with it if you are eating alone. try eating dried meat, carrots, raw veggies, apple etc.

Probally cope, i think you should just cut food with your incisors, like Whatashame said, but not chew