• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, RedPilledStemcel, Arkantos and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Still be subhumans though...

tldr

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and manlet cUnt
:lul::LOL::ROFLMAO::lul::feelskek: all male curries are being shipped to mars so the femails don't have to put up with them.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, nattycel and Arkantos
Should have shipped to the moon instead, craters would make good designated shitholes

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and UndercovrNormie
@Nibba Tech support masters.

Low IQ thread.

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON
Watch out gora! This is age of the Indians!

Attachments

• IMG_20190309_083724.jpg
    IMG_20190309_083724.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 6
It’s so fucking over for marscels. You will never be a spacechad

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
There are more things to deal with ....before becomming a super power....there are lots of other stuffs that are to be improved...sure we have one advantage ....that india is the country with the youngest people out of all the other countries ....where most people' are in the range from 18 to 55...but this will again result to new problems like poverty unemployment corruption greed etc....india has to deal with many other things ...

They should try to build toilets first so they don't have to use the entire country as one big toilet

• +1
Reactions: Yuri Prime
There are more things to deal with ....before becomming a super power....there are lots of other stuffs that are to be improved...sure we have one advantage ....that india is the country with the youngest people out of all the other countries ....where most people' are in the range from 18 to 55...but this will again result to new problems like poverty unemployment corruption greed etc....india has to deal with many other things ...
Why do... Indians.... talk like this.........

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Nibba
Why do... Indians.... talk like this.........
I dont know about other people but i have this habit to do this when i have to say two different things not linked to each other to make things more easy to be understandable....even when i write in mother tongue i do this
They should try to build toilets first so they don't have to use the entire country as one big toilet
It was a problem 5 years back but now india is dealing with this problem after the government has changed ....and toilets are built everywhere specially ladiest toilet which was a major issue back then...but now it is improving tbh

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Space Paws: India edition.

Mars is a dude so you'll be on a guy and that's gay.

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Global Warming is going fuck India up before that happens