infra malar implant with saddle or cantho + fat graft ?

A

agoostis

Master
how tf do you chose between these two ? they both fix nct/lower eyelid and hollow under eyes but one is much more cheaper than the other

how tf do you chose between these two ?
consult w/ an oculoplastic surgeon lol. or even @RealSurgerymax
they both fix nct/lower eyelid and hollow under eyes but one is much more cheaper than the other
tbh both will have different results. an saddles infra implant wont fix nct as drastic as a cantho, but cantho has a higher chance of being uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, agoostis, Acne Victim and 1 other person
consult w/ an oculoplastic surgeon lol. or even @RealSurgerymax

tbh both will have different results. an saddles infra implant wont fix nct as drastic as a cantho, but cantho has a higher chance of being uncanny.
do you think it can be a good choice if done in a modest manner without going all out like some fags do

the saddled implants pose the risk of blinding you. thats why most surgeons dont do it

I did cantho + fat grafting and my results went very good and dont look uncanny. The problem with fat grafting is that u probably will need several sessions because of reabsorption and it does carry risks. I did 2 sessions so far and my eye hollowing improved like 90% in one eye and 70% in other, i will wait some months and ill do another one and hopefully the last. But so far, im very happy with the result and improvement.

In my region sugeons dont offer infra implants, only shit malar ones, if i could i would get the entire combo Infra+fat grafting +cantho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 8771, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
the saddled implants pose the risk of blinding you. thats why most surgeons dont do it
yeah ive seen a lot of surgeons shitting on it on realself

I did cantho + fat grafting and my results went very good and dont look uncanny. The problem with fat grafting is that u probably will need several sessions because of reabsorption and it does carry risks. I did 2 sessions so far and my eye hollowing improved like 90% in one eye and 70% in other, i will wait some months and ill do another one and hopefully the last. But so far, im very happy with the result and improvement.

In my region sugeons dont offer infra implants, only shit malar ones, if i could i would get the entire combo Infra+fat grafting +cantho
how much was it ?
did u had nct and if so do you have neutral or positive canthal tilt now ?

Who did your cantho/fat grafting? And what was the cost?

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
yeah ive seen a lot of surgeons shitting on it on realself

how much was it ?
did u had nct and if so do you have neutral or positive canthal tilt now ?
i have slightly positive to neutral tilt now, i had slightly negative to neutral with sclera show before
Who did your cantho/fat grafting? And what was the cost?
local respectable doc on brazil, it was cheap by Us standards, around 4.5k usd

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and Sanguinius
do you think it can be a good choice if done in a modest manner without going all out like some fags do
Imo nct should be taken care of very very carefully. Cantho can fuck you up and infra saddle is risky to your eye. Going for neutral tilt or very very very slight pct is relatively safe through canthoplasty if you're starting from modest negative canthal tilt. Surgeons tend to have extensive galleries of results that they don't show on their sites and will show you pros/cons of procedures in-depth (you should also do your own research like you're doing now to make sure your surgeon doesn't hustle you). It helps to consult with 2 surgeons like vreck and Taban.

Imo nct should be taken care of very very carefully. Cantho can fuck you up and infra saddle is risky to your eye. Going for neutral tilt or very very very slight pct is relatively safe through canthoplasty if you're starting from modest negative canthal tilt. Surgeons tend to have extensive galleries of results that they don't show on their sites and will show you pros/cons of procedures in-depth (you should also do your own research like you're doing now to make sure your surgeon doesn't hustle you). It helps to consult with 2 surgeons like vreck and Taban.
Can't wait for 40k Cantho with Taban! :feelsyay:

Can't wait for 40k Cantho with Taban! :feelsyay:
Unfortunate reality. Idk why he's so overpriced when people like vreck exist. I guess he's just a master marketer

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and Sanguinius
Unfortunate reality. Idk why he's so overpriced when people like vreck exist. I guess he's just a master marketer
exatly i wanna go with vreck as he is more blackpilled imo and can do some good work on the eyes if you are not starting from a sumbhuman base. we had a user here who went by the name golf something that recommended him. he got a nice eye rehaul for 10k dollars JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Check out Bernardini, and Graziani their Italian eye surgeons. Bernardini does "Hunter Eye" surgery lol, and Graziani seems decent. Albano as well but he seems to peform cat eyes on foids a lot. Albano can do male hunter eyes for 10k and is probably just as good as Taban

As for jaw surgery some of the best are in Italy just move to Italy theory?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen
i have slightly positive to neutral tilt now, i had slightly negative to neutral with sclera show before

local respectable doc on brazil, it was cheap by Us standards, around 4.5k usd
did he talked to you about how long it would turn in a few years ? some surgeons are saying cantho isn’t permanent and im wondering if you would need to do it again and how does it look after like 10 years

did he talked to you about how long it would turn in a few years ? some surgeons are saying cantho isn’t permanent and im wondering if you would need to do it again and how does it look after like 10 years
Usually canthoplasty results are somewhat permanent and have longer lasting results than canthopexy, both yield somewhat permanent results but you arent immune to aging and gravity bringing your face down. In my head if im paying for a 10 years result, it's a worth deal to me, i dont think much about it. I would re-do a canthoplasty in 10 years again(or a face lift) no problem.
We looksmaxxers praise for "permanent" results, but unfortunately long-term beauty is more about maintenance than anything else, specially talking about soft tissue.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and agoostis
Usually canthoplasty results are somewhat permanent and have longer lasting results than canthopexy, both yield somewhat permanent results but you arent immune to aging and gravity bringing your face down. In my head if im paying for a 10 years result, it's a worth deal to me, i dont think much about it. I would re-do a canthoplasty in 10 years again(or a face lift) no problem.
We looksmaxxers praise for "permanent" results, but unfortunately long-term beauty is more about maintenance than anything else, specially talking about soft tissue.
Pm before/after? Also I thought plasty destroys your eyes anatomy or something like that. And that pexy can be redone over and over