Infra+supraorbital implants vs orbital decompression?

habeebullah

habeebullah

Iron
what is the better option (cost, safety, and appearance wise) for severely protruding eyes

what is the better option (cost, safety, and appearance wise) for severely protruding eyes
Orbital decompression is going to reduce your ipd, its dangerous, no one will do it unless you have really bulging eyes and its way more expensive
In my case I'm getting a lower eyelid retraction and fat grafts next month

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, sportsmogger and habeebullah
Orbital decompression is going to reduce your ipd, its dangerous, no one will do it unless you have really bulging eyes and its way more expensive
Alright implants it is. Tysm bro i appreciate the response

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
Alright implants it is. Tysm bro i appreciate the response
gl with that unless ur rich , everyone and their mother getting those implants now prices tripled up in like 2 years

gl with that unless ur rich , everyone and their mother getting those implants now prices tripled up in like 2 years
oh shi fr? i read somewhere that they were only around 7k which i was surprised by as i thought it would be a lot more. How much would you say they cost now? for both in total

oh shi fr? i read somewhere that they were only around 7k which i was surprised by as i thought it would be a lot more. How much would you say they cost now? for both in total
depends where you'll get quoted at least 20k for just infras idk about supras but ig about the same

depends where you'll get quoted at least 20k for just infras idk about supras but ig about the same
honestly that’s not too bad. I thought you were finna say they were like 100k per eye 💀

honestly that’s not too bad. I thought you were finna say they were like 100k per eye 💀
it's a lot , it shouldnt cost more than 7-8k imo in europe in the us ofc price are like 10x

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
it's a lot , it shouldnt cost more than 7-8k imo in europe in the us ofc price are like 10x
yeah bro ik wym. I’m in canada so im assuming that the price would be similar to the states. So imma prolly wait until im 18 and then get it done in like italy or sum

who quoted you that? Most I've seen is like 10k, less if doing alongside bimax etc

who quoted you that? Most I've seen is like 10k, less if doing alongside bimax etc
i didnt get a quote yet but everyone says that Pagnoni charges like 20k for it so i was assuming it was for others like this too , what quotes did you get ?

If you need OD, none of those other stuff will ascend you as much as OD

Last edited:
i didnt get a quote yet but everyone says that Pagnoni charges like 20k for it so i was assuming it was for others like this too , what quotes did you get ?
5k euro for infras from ramieri alongside bimax. I heard pagnoni was like 11k for implants by themselves

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
5k euro for infras from ramieri alongside bimax. I heard pagnoni was like 11k for implants by themselves
yea i might go with ramieri in future then , seems a very human price

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer

pags was 14.5k euros($16k) when i asked him a few months ago could be more now. infra + supra is probably around $20k

• +1
pags was 14.5k euros($16k) when i asked him a few months ago could be more now. infra + supra is probably around $20k
did you consult with him? Why is it so expensive compared to others jfl

fuck get your surgeries now everyone, prices probs gonna keep going up as surgery becomes more popular

did you consult with him? Why is it so expensive compared to others jfl

it’s cuz he does custom implants. eppley and yaremchuk are more expensive afaik despite being worse at designing and using silicone

fuck get your surgeries now everyone, prices probs gonna keep going up as surgery becomes more popular
it’ll def go up. his custom infras used to be $12k when this forum first found him

woulda had surgery done by now if it weren’t near impossible to get a ct scan in massachusetts

• +1
woulda had surgery done by now if it weren’t near impossible to get a ct scan in massachusetts
I've got 1 more year in braces then I will be getting my surgeries

it’s cuz he does custom implants. eppley and yaremchuk are more expensive afaik despite being worse at designing and using silicone
ramieri does custom peek implants too no?

It doesn’t have to, orbital decompression of the lateral wall only will maintain IPD while setting the eyes back by 5mm on average.

Tbh everyone will look better with supras and infra though.

It doesn’t have to, orbital decompression of the lateral wall only will maintain IPD while setting the eyes back by 5mm on average.

Tbh everyone will look better with supras and infra though.
aight bet supras and infras it is. What age would you recommend getting them at? Would it be fine if it just it done as soon as i turn 18