Insane Rags-To-Riches Money Ascension Of Honkong Billionaire

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
imagine catching the plastic production industry trend in china in the early stages and buying honkong real eastate in the 1970s
insane luck ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
Money is cope lol i would rather be gas station chad

• +1
Reactions: toth77, Vidyacoper, Chico Chicowski and 2 others
Cool story bro

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
“Get rich quick” is cope, you can’t become wealthy on your own without some amount of hardship

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and PubertyMaxxer
“Get rich quick” is cope, you can’t become wealthy on your own without some amount of hardship
You need luck aswell

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and Deleted member 1973
Making money and beeing rich is a lifestyle till your 70yrs old. Most chads have 5-maximum10 years of slaying (look at chico). After you are 30yrs old, you will live a miserable depressed life at the gas station. Nobody slays after 30.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You have no chance of being Chad without money.

No money for your Lefort.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and PubertyMaxxer
imagine catching the plastic production industry trend in china in the early stages and buying honkong real eastate in the 1970s
insane luck ngl

more like rags-to-fillingtheoceanwithplasticandbecomingrichintheprocess

Making money and beeing rich is a lifestyle till your 70yrs old. Most chads have 5-maximum10 years of slaying (look at chico). After you are 30yrs old, you will live a miserable depressed life at the gas station. Nobody slays after 30.
I'd rather be remembered as that 20yr old prime Chad who used to slay bitches than a 70yr old Chinese manlet who's a billionaire. At least I would get credit for myself not for my money or my business. Looks always prevail. Looks = biology nature. NOT a fucking man made paper which can lose its value anytime. NOBODY CAN TAKE AWAY CHAD'S VALUE

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Idk man. I think having all the money you can dream of is pretty sick. Buy anything. I know it can’t buy love but fuck it. It’ll buy pussy