insoles are legit tho

FrenMe

FrenMe

frens?
Went out today wearing 2 inches insoles + boots with 1 inches heel. Was standing at almost 6’4 maybe slightly less because the insoles compress a little when you stand on them. But holy fuck i got so much attention from both men and women even though i was wearing a mask.

I didn’t felt uncomfortable at all but after about 2 hours i had a bit of an ache in my calves bcos i’m not used to wearing them. Even that went away right after removing the shoes.

JFL if you’re not insoles maxxing. Easiest looksmax there is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 7776, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
my problem is that 2 inches just dont fit in most shoes but if you wear boots then its indeed legit
still looking for some branded shoes that give decent boost and can fit 2 inches they dont even fit in my j1s and i dont want timbs

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 7776, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
It works much better if you are already tall

For manlets I would go 2inch actual height max.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I have lifts that take me to almost 6’2 and I feel decently above average when I wear them

• Love it
Reactions: FrenMe
It works much better if you are already tall

For manlets I would go 2inch actual height max.
what you mean by manlet
trick is that you need to have great ankle support so its covered if your ankle is visible it look suspicious

• +1
lol at all of you fake ass 6 foot 4's. this is the dumbest shit i have heard. Imagine me in 2 inch heels with a one inch boot, so fucking stupid. I would go from 6'7 to 6'4 just taking shoes off, its a big difference

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WadlowMaxxing
lol at all of you fake ass 6 foot 4's. this is the dumbest shit i have heard. Imagine me in 2 inch heels with a one inch boot, so fucking stupid. I would go from 6'7 to 6'4 just taking shoes off, its a big difference
dont take shoes off

• Love it
my problem is that 2 inches just dont fit in most shoes but if you wear boots then its indeed legit
still looking for some branded shoes that give decent boost and can fit 2 inches they dont even fit in my j1s and i dont want timbs
Wear boots, doesn't need to be a big brand as long as they're nice tbh

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Wear boots, doesn't need to be a big brand as long as they're nice tbh
i wear nike joggers 90% of time so it dont really fit together

• +1
  • Love it
lol you right, walk through someone's entire white marble house in 3 inch tall boots. My bad
thank you for your input

cant ducc the zucc

• JFL
timbalands

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, FrenMe and WadlowMaxxing
legit thread

thanks OP

legit thread

thanks OP
Son ur empire of reacts is slowly falling.. it was a mistake to pit yourself against my power