Introduction to boron : THE heightmaxxing supplement ( low effort thread )

mathis

mathis

Zephir
Boron is a supplement that act as an ai, prommote bones growth and much more while being 100% healthy. It naturally is present in good quantity in food but due to transformed food and the way the food is traited( pesticid...) the food severly lack boron.

"After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al20 of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL; and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL"

I Advice you to take 6mg/day. 3mg in the morning, and 3mg at night. I linked below the studie if you want to learn more about this supplement.

If anyone have additional knowledge on boron it would be very nice to answer this thread and explain it since im not an heightmaxxing expert yet.

Attachments

• 20240202_224642.jpg
    20240202_224642.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: trinitysinity, mxrcyy0, looksmidder and 5 others
what food normally has boron in it?

borons for morons

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vyirus, hardestmfintheroom, Debetro and 6 others
@enchanted_elixir thought?

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
@thereallegend

doesnt boron also decrease igf-1 tho so it's not really different from any other natural ai like dim or resveratrol

does boron also decrease igf-1 tho so it's not really different from any other natural ai like dim or resveratrol
Idk about that sorry. In the studie i linked there may be information on this. But boron is extremly cheap and have 0 side effect so it seem better than an ai like aromasin

If anyone find this thread usefull please bump it

does it increase DHT a lot too? i don’t want that

Boron isn't talked about enough on this forum, glad you made this thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB, Deleted member 51465, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Just eat raisins and stop wasting on artificials.

does it increase DHT a lot too? i don’t want that
It does but dont worry abt it if you have hair loss it wont increase it at all. I tried it on myself and did rechearch to come to this conclusion ofc

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Boron iodine thiamine riboflavin vitamin k magnesium vit d

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 51465 and mathis
Just eat raisins and stop wasting on artificials.
Raisins dont contain enought. Even if you were eating only this all day. Unfortunaty there is no other choice than pills. But its very cheap. 8$ for 100 pills

Is 10mg overkill or is it just okay above the threshold? Thinking of getting Boron 10mg and adding it to my stack

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Is 10mg overkill or is it just okay above the threshold? Thinking of getting Boron 10mg and adding it to my stack
Hm it will work but better? Idk. It seem like ideally 6mg may be as good and less expensive. if i was you i would take 6mg

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
All these new users do is recycle information that was already post by users from 2020,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and blackazure88
All these new users do is recycle information that was already post by users from 2020,
I didnt knew that anyone posted abt this before. Rarely saw anything abt boron on .org so i thought it was a good idea to make a thread

I didnt knew that anyone posted abt this before. Rarely saw anything abt boron on .org so i thought it was a good idea to make a thread
I'm not mad at it but you definitely could've looked up threads from 2020-21 and find it easy

• +1
I'm not mad at it but you definitely could've looked up threads from 2020-21 and find it easy
Anyway most people here wasnt there in 2020. A little refresh will not hurt. But yea there is thread but its hard to find them since they are pretty old and threads are in most recent first

Boron has been proven to be an important trace mineral because it (1) is essential for the growth and maintenance of bone; (2) greatly improves wound healing; (3) beneficially impacts the body’s use of estrogen, testosterone, and vitamin D; (4) boosts magnesium absorption; (5) reduces levels of inflammatory biomarkers, such as hs-CRP and TNF-α; (6) raises levels of antioxidant enzymes, such as SOD, catalase, and glutathione peroxidase; (7) protects against pesticide-induced oxidative stress and heavy-metal toxicity; (8) improves brain electrical activity, cognitive performance, and short-term memory in elders; (9) influences the formation and activity of key biomolecules, such as SAM-e and NAD+; (10) has demonstrated preventive and therapeutic effects in a number of cancers, such as prostate, cervical, and lung cancers and multiple and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma; and (11) may help ameliorate the adverse effects of traditional chemotherapeutic agents. Americans’ daily dietary intake of boron was estimated to be approximately 1 mg/d in 1999.

Extreme Bump!

• Love it
Boron is a supplement that act as an ai, prommote bones growth and much more while being 100% healthy. It naturally is present in good quantity in food but due to transformed food and the way the food is traited( pesticid...) the food severly lack boron.

"After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al20 of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL; and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL"

I Advice you to take 6mg/day. 3mg in the morning, and 3mg at night. I linked below the studie if you want to learn more about this supplement.

If anyone have additional knowledge on boron it would be very nice to answer this thread and explain it since im not an heightmaxxing expert yet.

Based post. Whi

Valuable information. But what is the type of boron was used in the study. Can ucheck for me cause it's difficult for me to download the full study

We need to know what type of boron was used. Is it the most bioavailable?

calcium fructoborate is commercialized and is the type we find in fruits

Another study showed that a group of adults men were taking boron for 4 weeks and it seems the estrogen level came back at his default value. We can conclude there is a potential estrogen rebound after two weeks.

That's why we should probably cycle it 2 WEEK ON 1 week off.

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0 and mathis
Based post. Whi

Valuable information. But what is the type of boron was used in the study. Can ucheck for me cause it's difficult for me to download the full study

Another study showed that a group of adults men were taking boron for 4 weeks and it seems the estrogen level came back at his default value. We can conclude there is a potential estrogen rebound after two weeks.

Im gonna do some more rechearch and i come back to tell you

• +1
Reactions: The survivor
Based post. Whi

OK so :

The boron they used is the standart boron( i linked a photo with the one i take, its the same )
Boron is very bioavailable by nature.
i agree with you. 2 week on one week off seem like a good idea. Its what im gonna do

I found that any boron supplement can be absorbed between 85-95% so don't worry about it.

And yes better cycle it

• +1
I found that any boron supplement can be absorbed between 85-95% so don't worry about it.

And yes better cycle it
Bro look : One toxicological study in rats noted that, as it pertains to testosterone, that over 30 days of observation that there was an increase in testosterone in a dose-dependent manner up to 122% elevations (2000ppm) but that the progression of toxicological effects over 60 days reversed the increase in testosterone in the highest group to a decline while the lowest group (500mg) experiencing a 10.5% increase at day 30 increased this to 158% at day 60.[29] These results suggest that boron accumulation in the testes contributes to an increase in testosterone, and time or dose can be contributing factors and have been replicated with 25mg/kg over 6 weeks (toxicity) while 2-12.5mg/kg were associated with improvements in testosterone.[27.

What do you think ??

• +1

And yes better cycle it
It really seem like it depend on the dosage. What i mean is that if you take hight dosage, you need to cylce it but low dosage can be taken without interruption

• +1

And yes better cycle it
Because boron accumulate in testicules

And yes better cycle it
Here is excatly what i think : i talked with a guy who know a lot abt this kind of stuff ect and it seem like if you take 3-6mg/day, you can take it everyday because it doesnt "overdose" the body and so will not lead to a loss of abilites to reduce E2 with time. If you choose to take more than 6mg then yes its better to cycle it

• +1
Never use boron suplements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747