Introduction to boron : THE heightmaxxing supplement ( low effort thread )

I would be surprised if you find ONE bad thing about boron honestly. The gatekeep is crazy
I will search it up later
Im now not feeling ok

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Here is excatly what i think : i talked with a guy who know a lot abt this kind of stuff ect and it seem like if you take 3-6mg/day, you can take it everyday because it doesnt "overdose" the body and so will not lead to a loss of abilites to reduce E2 with time. If you choose to take more than 6mg then yes its better to cycle it
Excellent, I'll try to maintain 6mg/day for a month and than take week off. Estrogen still very feasible.

Did you hear about resveratrol, apparently it's a mild AI.

I'm thinking to couple boron and resveratrol. What do you think?

• +1
Excellent, I'll try to maintain 6mg/day for a month and than take week off. Estrogen still very feasible.

Hmm i already heard about this one. i will do some rechearch and i tell you what i think

• +1
Reactions: The survivor

I found only ONE studie on male and they also used other potencial ai so imo there is not enought backup for thisproduct(https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23103016/). It is safe tho so if you are not afraid to waist money you can try it

But melatonin seem like a good ai too and this one is 100% legit maybe can you take this one

every year on psl there comes new magical supp. its cope for expecting life changing results. just an minor improvement if anything. eating decent diet mogs harder

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and mathis
every year on psl there comes new magical supp. its cope for expecting life changing results. just an minor improvement if anything. eating decent diet mogs harder
This supplement was already there since 2020 like said @thereallegend i believe

And there is studies on humans males not like most of broscience heightmaxxing products here

Boron is a supplement that act as an ai, prommote bones growth and much more while being 100% healthy. It naturally is present in good quantity in food but due to transformed food and the way the food is traited( pesticid...) the food severly lack boron.

"After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al20 of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL; and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL"

I Advice you to take 6mg/day. 3mg in the morning, and 3mg at night. I linked below the studie if you want to learn more about this supplement.

If anyone have additional knowledge on boron it would be very nice to answer this thread and explain it since im not an heightmaxxing expert yet.

Does it work after 23, probably not. But i wanna cope. I’m 6’2 in the Netherlands. Above average in height, not tall at all.

Does it work after 23, probably not. But i wanna cope. I’m 6’2 in the Netherlands. Above average in height, not tall at all.
Perfect height in netherland is 6’3. Just take glucausamine and your good. This one MAY help because it have a lot of good impact on bones. But i cant tell if it will work

And there is studies on humans males not like most of broscience heightmaxxing products here
still not life changing like hgh. maybe 1-2 inches which mean a lot of hypermanlets

• +1
still not life changing like hgh. maybe 1-2 inches which mean a lot of hypermanlets
Ofc hgh is king. But for poorcels like me this is our only hope

try horny goat weed

• Hmm...
can you just find boron at a target or something like that. ive researched it a lot and there are no set backs really and i want to try it. gonna pair it with vitamin d3

can you just find boron at a target or something like that. ive researched it a lot and there are no set backs really and i want to try it. gonna pair it with vitamin d3
Wdym?

Boron is a supplement that act as an ai, prommote bones growth and much more while being 100% healthy. It naturally is present in good quantity in food but due to transformed food and the way the food is traited( pesticid...) the food severly lack boron.

"After only 1 week of boron supplementation of 6 mg/d, a further study by Naghii et al20 of healthy males (n = 8) found (1) a significant increase in free testosterone, which rose from an average of 11.83 pg/mL to 15.18 pg/mL; and (2) significant decreases in E2, which dropped from 42.33 pg/mL to 25.81 pg/mL"

I Advice you to take 6mg/day. 3mg in the morning, and 3mg at night. I linked below the studie if you want to learn more about this supplement.

If anyone have additional knowledge on boron it would be very nice to answer this thread and explain it since im not an heightmaxxing expert yet.

Introduction to boron : THE copemaxxing supplement ( low effort thread )​

• JFL
hgh or cope🤓☝️