Invisalign for an underbite and if maxilla is recessed or not

D

dealerofspace

Iron
I’ve got an underbite more visible from my left side and was wondering if anyone could tell me if my maxilla is recessed and that’s why or I have a too forward grown lower jaw. Also I plan to address it with invisalign or braces, but I’ve seen negative things about invisalign on here.
IMG 4691
IMG 4690

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Idk some people say shit like it messed up my jaw or it just masks the issue etc
I've heard it often, and I've already talked to several orthodontists about it. The internet says that braces improve the jawline and put it in a better position, they also improve facial symmetry. So far I've only heard something like that on .org, that braces are supposed to fuck your jaw. I don't know whether that's truth or not.

I've heard it often, and I've already talked to several orthodontists about it. The internet says that braces improve the jawline and put it in a better position, they also improve facial symmetry. So far I've only heard something like that on .org, that braces are supposed to fuck your jaw. I don't know whether that's truth or not.
Probably not true. I’d trust my ortho over some randoms. I don’t think they’d really affect your jaw positive or negative.