Iphone owners (girls) are 21 times more likely to judge negatively a date if the other person has an Android phone

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
If you are blackpilled you already know that owning an Iphone is paramount to appear NT. You can go outside and literally every Chad, Stacey and cool people have an Iphone. I believe this isn't just in the US but pretty much worldwide.

Now, a new dating study shed light on something we already suspected. If you are on a date and own an Iphone you are 21x more likely to be judged negatively and never getting a second date!!! To me it's unbelievable how a guy who wants to maximize his opportunity to fuck don't have an Iphone...I mean how retarded you have to be to care about specs? :lul:
Especially if buying an Android phone will lower your status and making it harder to get girls and appear as one of the cool kids. It's literally over for Android phone owners. If you currently own one, switch to Apple as soon as possible....but a Iphone SE if you don't have much money or a used one, just have an Iphone.

Here is the link:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Amnesia, PrisonMike and 12 others
this is why i hate normoids

who cares about your phone jfl, retarded shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, GetShrekt, datboijj and 30 others
"IT MUST BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN LOOKS, R-RIGHT GUYS?"

ow, a new dating study shed light on something we already suspected. If you are on a date and are unattractive you are 21x more likely to be judged negatively and never getting a second date!!!
there. fixed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., GetShrekt, Deleted member 11406 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
dn

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 6402
Looks is the foundation of everything, here we are talking about other things to maximize your success. Stop coping if you own an Android phone and switch to Iphone or you're bluepilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Nah there's a part of truth here. People that are popular place value on how others perceive them. That means dressing like the popular kids, using popular kids gadgets like an Iphone, using popular kids socialmedia, etc.

Women are responsive to how you present yourself: Popular or unpopular/weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others
Looks is the foundation of everything, here we are talking about other things to maximize your success. Stop coping if you own an Android phone and switch to Iphone or you're bluepilled
I have an android phone that is so autistically customized that I programmed myself part of the UI and doesnt even look like android (nor ios) anymore, and if a girl likes how I look they don't give a flying fuck about my non nt phone. thinking your fucking phone decides your fate with a girl is on the same bluepill level hypebeasts are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 5891
I wonder what color is the most NT one

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Nah there's a part of truth here. People that are popular place value on how others perceive them. That means dressing like the popular kids, using popular kids gadgets like an Iphone, using popular kids socialmedia, etc.

Women are responsive to how you present yourself: Popular or unpopular/weirdo.
Actually showing you are some sheep. In fact its a failo to follow every single fucking trend because of it.

• +1
this is so autistic just no

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HeavenAdmιn
im a 20yo medical student in a European country and nobody cares what phone you have

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and TsarTsar444
Iphonepill rents free in my mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard and 4 others
same shit with macbook tbh. You only really see girls with macbooks at uni. Now i have to spend closet to 2k for macbook...

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
Actually showing you are some sheep. In fact its a failo to follow every single fucking trend because of it.
It's a halo to be part of the sheep instead of being an outsider. Being part of the flock of sheeps means you interact and vibe with the largest part of the population, meaning you have appeal to the most women.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Noodlewhore and HeavenAdmιn
same shit with macbook tbh. You only really see girls with macbooks at uni. Now i have to spend closet to 2k for macbook...
HeavenAdmιn

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, HeavenAdmιn and Noodlewhore
People care in North America
it's more understandable cause iPhone is a US product, buying an android ia weird cause you buy something foreign to american culture. IOS itself is part od american culture

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Just get a fucking iPhone, if you want to everythingmax that includes cutting out all failos and yes owning a phone that isn´t an iPhone is a failo, it doesn´t matter if it´s a small change that´s why we everythingmax it all builds up

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, lutte and Noodlewhore
I have an android phone that is so autistically customized that I programmed myself part of the UI and doesnt even look like android (nor ios) anymore, and if a girl likes how I look they don't give a flying fuck about my non nt phone. thinking your fucking phone decides your fate with a girl is on the same bluepill level hypebeasts are.
You don't get it and you're very deluded, probably coping because you have an Android phone and can't accept the truth. Not even Chad can afford to own an Android phone because it failo him so bad, indeed they ALL have an Iphone...guess why. Statusmaxing is important. You need to be able to fit in with the cool people, the hot girls. You can't appear like the low status outcast.

Looks is the foundation but it doesn't mean other things aren't important....it's like saying Instagram doesn't matter at all, come on, stop the bluepill bullshit

Owning an Iphone is one of the easiest statusmaxing/NTmaxing there is....self sabotaging yourself by getting an Android phone is retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
You don't get it and you're very deluded, probably coping because you have an Android phone and can't accept the truth. Not even Chad can afford to own an Android phone because it failo him so bad, indeed they ALL have an Iphone...guess why. Statusmaxing is important. You need to be able to fit in with the cool people, the hot girls. You can't appear like the low status outcast.

Looks is the foundation but it doesn't mean other things aren't important....it's like saying Instagram doesn't matter at all, come on, stop the bluepill bullshit

Owning an Iphone is one of the easiest statusmaxing/NTmaxing there is....self sabotaging yourself by getting an Android phone is retarded
this is only in Anglophone countries, doesn't matter that much at all in Europe, cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and HeavenAdmιn
this is why i hate normoids

who cares about your phone jfl, retarded shit
Your phone is an accessory that is part of your appearance just like clothes... Everything matters

im a 20yo medical student in a European country and nobody cares what phone you have
Eastern europe, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
even an iphone 6 with a cracked screen gives you more status than any flagship android ones jfl

well actually nevermind just read the study, a cracked screen is equally bad,

still an old iphone 6 is miles better than any android

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
while chad who uses android phones fucking your oneitis bro,

you keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Zyros
I dont give a shit samsung is better and I tell them that to their face they can gas on my cracked samsung all they want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
even an iphone 6 with a cracked screen gives you more status than any flagship android ones jfl
That's for sure, I'd go so far as saying an Iphone 4 with cracked screen gives you more status than the most expensive Android phone and I'm not kidding in the slightest. Android phones are really a big failo....everything with the Apple logo instead is a plus and a NT thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and lutte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Amnesia and nonserviam
while chad who uses android phones fucking your oneitis bro,

you keep coping
No Chad uses Android phones...that's a cope....check on Instagram, all have Iphone or have a walk around your city, literally all Chad own an Iphone. Even for them it's a big failo and can't afford it...imagine for the average guy who already struggle to fit in and getting interest from girls :lul:

In the US you see Android phones mainly on poor, low status immigrants and minorities or super nerds, it's over....all the cool people have an Iphone.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
No Chad uses Android phones...that's a cope....check on Instagram, all have Iphone or have a walk around your city, literally all Chad own an Iphone. Even for them it's a big failo and can't afford it...imagine for the average guy who already struggle to fit in and getting interest from girls :lul:

In the US you see Android phones mainly on poor, low status immigrants and minorities or super nerds, it's over....all the cool people have an Iphone.

yeah i guess that might be legit
android can decrease smv but not psl

You don't get it and you're very deluded, probably coping because you have an Android phone and can't accept the truth. Not even Chad can afford to own an Android phone because it failo him so bad, indeed they ALL have an Iphone...guess why.
Chad can use smoke signals and still seal the date
Statusmaxing is important. You need to be able to fit in with the cool people, the hot girls. You can't appear like the low status outcast.
I don't like to use the word sheep, but spoken like a true sheep, which in fact is a "beta" trait and not an attractive one.

What statusmaxxing? Everyone and their dog can afford the latest flagships phones nowadays thanks to plans, loans or deals with network providers, its not like its a sign of any kind of "status".

The only self sabotage is looks sabotage or acting extremely autistic, not fashion or money copes.

cope

100$ chinkphone gets the pussy wet

women can smell your autism from a mile away
Bruh your not gonna start explaining specs to them or some shit. Just be nt about it. My cracked ass phone with a green line going down the middle of it is a halo tbh. Many times have girls started conversations with me about it asking I just tell them it's a long story and immediately they think I'm dark tried or just dont give a fuck. If you have samsung just say that's what your family always used so thats why you use samsung. Anything other than samsung is autistic tho I agree and it has to be at least a newish one. The story with my phone was after a fight with my brother I threw it out of anger.

Attachments

• 16053046163982887631169354299029.jpg
    16053046163982887631169354299029.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Absi, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Your phone is an accessory that is part of your appearance just like clothes... Everything matters

Eastern europe, right?
yeah why

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
Not the same culture here it's the same android failo as in na
only like that in Nordic countries and Anglophone countries, found out on smartphone share profits, apple shares mire then 50% of profits in Scandinavia and USA, in the rest of Europe it's typically 25% at most

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
I'm going to buy a xiaomi

good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Chad has a Nokia 3310 that stopped working 10 years ago and still has more foids hitting him up than you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 4332 and sandcelmuttcel

"buy our product and get laid! these studies say so! popularity is not about genetics or intrinsic value don't worry, its about product you can buy!"
^
propaganda successfully shoved down the throats of bluepillers to buy overpriced shit (an android flagship of the same price as an iphone mops the floor with the iphone)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Where I live you need to have either an Iphone (which is much better) or a SAMSUNG (if you're using android). Anything else failos.