Iphone owners (girls) are 21 times more likely to judge negatively a date if the other person has an Android phone

Where I live you need to have either an Iphone (which is much better) or a SAMSUNG (if you're using android). Anything else failos.
iphone is huge restrictive shit closed environment and android flagships run equally as fast and smooth. I owned both android and iphone flagships and its true.

what the fuck is up with all those cope threads?

jfl if you think a little android phone can stop a big chad 10 incher

I still have my iphone 4 around, should i switch it for my newest android? It's some kind of vintage item now, must add points.

if have android its over

I've been saying this shit for years. Having anything but an iPhone is a massive failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
i genuinely think a £600 samsung galaxy and a nokia brick are on the same level of uncoolness.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
Imagine being blackpilled and denying the Iphone pill. Literally all of the foids I know own and Iphone and get disgusted at the idea of android. All of the girls I’ve asked about it, have told me that a guy owning an android phone is a huge failo. Over for android users especially when trying to slay JBs

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Noodlewhore
Imagine being blackpilled and denying the Iphone pill. Literally all of the foids I know own and Iphone and get disgusted at the idea of android. All of the girls I’ve asked about it, have told me that a guy owning an android phone is a huge failo. Over for android users especially when trying to slay JBs
"Imagine being blackpilled and..." proceeds to spew redpill bullshit

Imagine having frame of a 5 year old and thinking you’re a gigachad and iPhone pill doesn’t apply to you

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Noodlewhore
It’s over for you. If you’ve ever spoken to a foid younger than the age of 25 you would know I’m right. But that would imply you have spoken to a foid that isn’t your mother/grandmother or aunt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
I have an iPhone but I could care less what phone people use jfl it doesn’t fucking matter just use what you want.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Be_ConfidentBro
dn care i have a fucking xiaomi aka turbo incel phone
do you think i give a fuck what low iq second citizen thinks

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Be_ConfidentBro
It’s over for you. If you’ve ever spoken to a foid younger than the age of 25 you would know I’m right. But that would imply you have spoken to a foid that isn’t your mother/grandmother or aunt.
maybe i dont live in some corporate brainwashed hell or something because here nobody gives a fuck about what phone you use even among wealthy people.

Imagine having frame of a 5 year old and thinking you’re a gigachad and iPhone pill doesn’t apply to you
imagine having to resort to easy cheap ad hominem like some normie

women have too many options nowadays they can afford to be picky about EVERY aspect of a potential guy

your phone matters a lot. It might not be a dealBREAKER but given two CHADS with roughly the same everything else but one has iphone and one doesnt ur gunna not get chosen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Manchild

If you are blackpilled you already know that owning an Iphone is paramount to appear NT. You can go outside and literally every Chad, Stacey and cool people have an Iphone. I believe this isn't just in the US but pretty much worldwide.

Now, a new dating study shed light on something we already suspected. If you are on a date and own an Iphone you are 21x more likely to be judged negatively and never getting a second date!!! To me it's unbelievable how a guy who wants to maximize his opportunity to fuck don't have an Iphone...I mean how retarded you have to be to care about specs? :lul:
Especially if buying an Android phone will lower your status and making it harder to get girls and appear as one of the cool kids. It's literally over for Android phone owners. If you currently own one, switch to Apple as soon as possible....but a Iphone SE if you don't have much money or a used one, just have an Iphone.

Here is the link:

Subhuman + android phone = blackpilled

Normie + android phone = normie with android phone jfl it doesnt matter