Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, DelonLover1999, ggg.tv and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, coispet, WatermelonLover and 4 others
Fuck the usual Indian scam
Dr Manu Bora is another king of frauding propped up by Indians

Photoshopped scammer pics:

These pajeet scammers need to be stopped and their looksmaxxer fans need a shotgun transplant in their head.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and BrahminBoss

View attachment 2878336

These pajeet scammers need to be stopped and their looksmaxxer fans need a shotgun transplant in their head.

Fucj brutal I always knew Dravidian chads like moose mog these gypsies

@Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: terrygoldern
Are you retarded you shitskin?

This is him without frauding
View attachment 2878308View attachment 2878309View attachment 2878311View attachment 2878313View attachment 2878314

In motion:

Please chop your hands off and lock yourself in a room without wifi so you don't spread your retarded shitskinned opinions again. To top it off he gets fuck all results with his gigaphotoshopped pics on tinder. KYS!

You joined like a month ago. Calm your tits. Haha.
I can show cherrypicked of Chico, O’Pry & Gandy too but not interested fighting with Greycels.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
delisola in mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and st.hamudi but 6‘5
You joined like a month ago. Calm your tits. Haha.
I can show cherrypicked of Chico, O’Pry & Gandy too but not interested fighting with Greycels.
I made this account a month ago, I’ve been on this forum since 2019 you subhuman shitskin incel who gets fuck all in UK, keep sucking your gayranian photoshopped ugly incel idols cock you autistic hapa mongoloid Asperger’s victim. KYS shitskin, lock yourself in your uni flat and starve yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

View attachment 2878336

he still looks good
everybody has bad candits

IMG 7799

when I say everyone I mean everyone

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, DelonLover1999 and chinpilled69
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
he still looks good
everybody has bad candits

View attachment 2878691

when I say everyone I mean everyone
“Just nitpick bad photos to prove my point theory”
That guy you posted looks like a chad in that photo you fucking moron, and besides I posted in motion; but of course shitskinned 5ft6 curries will continue to worship their photoshop lords because it’s the only way they can see their kind have any sort of resemblance to a normal human being 😂😂😂😂

You are seriously comparing this:

To this:

Never reply to me again. Fuck, why did the government give Pajeets internet access so they can spread their mental disabilities all over the globe. Please go bathe in poop, stop using the internet.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and st.hamudi but 6‘5
That guy you posted looks like a chad in that photo you fucking moron, and besides I posted in motion; but of course shitskinned 5ft6 curries will continue to worship their photoshop lords because it’s the only way they can see their kind have any sort of resemblance to a normal human being 😂😂😂😂

You are seriously comparing this:

To this:

Never reply to me again. Fuck, why did the government give Pajeets internet access so they can spread their mental disabilities all over the globe. Please go bathe in poop, stop using the internet.

@forevermirin absolute brutal comments

OP is the most self-hating South Asian I know. Stupid poojeet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and BrahminBoss
sahib faber is iranina or not

do you see his upper lip?
the persian phenotype of a chad still has a thin upper lip so its fine, features that fit the phenotype aren’t failos because they increase the facial averageness

the persian phenotype of a chad still has a thin upper lip so its fine, features that fit the phenotype aren’t failos because they increase the facial averageness
cope.
If it looks bad then it's failo. He is very gl but his upper lip failos him a bit

cope.
If it looks bad then it's failo. He is very gl his upper lip failos him a bit
It increases facial averageness which increases facial harmony

Looks pretty meh in motion. Frauds too much.

blacks have big noses, it means having a big nose as black is good because it increases averageness. (no it is ugly get rhino)

also why don’t you say anything about his eye area? It looks better in motion (more cute, hunter eyes are ugly)