Irish Girls are Haloed so hard by eye colour

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta

So many Irish foids with average looks receives a boost to her appeal with blue eye color halo
Nearly all Irish foids wear makeup that gives their skin an orange tint which creates a better contrast between the light eyes and unnaturally darkened skin.
With that being said there was an example of a LTB with pale skin and insane eye color. I feel it would look more impressive if she made her skin orange with makeup like all of the other foids

Here's examples of orange skin light eyes combo

I would have to assume that striking blue eye color is as common in the Scandi countries but maybe its a case that girls in Scandi countries have higher looks on average so they would be attractive anyway regardless of eye color, whereas in Ireland there are countless LTB walking around with A10 eyes that make you notice them.
I've never noticed Irish men to have striking eye color, despite how common blue eyes are, they never have the shade close to A10 theyre always some shitty color like this that dont pop

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sudanguy, sportsmogger and 4 others
they all have sub human shaped noses tho so it doesnt matter,this girl looks like the grinch with that philtrum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sportsmogger and try2beme
Not disagreeing but those are bad pictures pal!

So many Irish foids with average looks receives a boost to her appeal with blue eye color halo
Nearly all Irish foids wear makeup that gives their skin an orange tint which creates a better contrast between the light eyes and unnaturally darkened skin.
With that being said there was an example of a LTB with pale skin and insane eye color. I feel it would look more impressive if she made her skin orange with makeup like all of the other foids

View attachment 2661708

View attachment 2661706

View attachment 2661712

View attachment 2661713

View attachment 2661716

View attachment 2661718

View attachment 2661719

I would have to assume that striking blue eye color is as common in the Scandi countries but maybe its a case that girls in Scandi countries have higher looks on average so they would be attractive anyway regardless of eye color, whereas in Ireland there are countless LTB walking around with A10 eyes that make you notice them.
I've never noticed Irish men to have striking eye color, despite how common blue eyes are, they never have the shade close to A10 theyre always some shitty color like this that dont pop

View attachment 2661724

Nobody else on this forum knows what it's like to be a native to a country where every Becky goes to great measures to make herself fuckable but then refuses to fuck you in favor of some social circle LTN.
There are effectively no Chads on the entire Island, the ceiling for Irish male genetic potential is prettyboys and they get all of the one night stands with uni girls while LTNs get all of the relationships. MTN & non prettyboy HTN are stuck in limbo.
If you have any degree of physical masculinity girls will expect you to grow out a beard and be one of those LTR handbag cucks who girls show off to their family.
"OMG I'm dating a tall guy with a beard who lets me walk all over him, I'm so lucky"

My revenge will be sweet when I've attained gigastatus

I can already predict the responses from know it all curries so im informing you that you have no right to comment in this thread

Who do you think mogs English or Irish girls

They're so fuckable

View attachment 2661708

View attachment 2661706

View attachment 2661712

View attachment 2661713

View attachment 2661716

View attachment 2661718

View attachment 2661719

View attachment 2661724

Nobody else on this forum knows what it's like to be a native to a country where every Becky goes to great measures to make herself fuckable but then refuses to fuck you in favor of some social circle LTN.
There are effectively no Chads on the entire Island, the ceiling for Irish male genetic potential is prettyboys and they get all of the one night stands with uni girls while LTNs get all of the relationships. MTN & non prettyboy HTN are stuck in limbo.
If you have any degree of physical masculinity girls will expect you to grow out a beard and be one of those LTR handbag cucks who girls show off to their family.
"OMG I'm dating a tall guy with a beard who lets me walk all over him, I'm so lucky"

My revenge will be sweet when I've attained gigastatus

I can already predict the responses from know it all curries so im informing you that you have no right to comment in this thread

Irish girls are subhuman af they even make English girls look like stacies

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and finn899
Any girl who is not below ltn level can boost her looks with makeup to htb SMV

They're cute they just have this weird northern European style

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane and murdah
Uglier than english girls and thats impressive

Ireland is just a broke , unfashionable low class version of the UK

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Chavs are everywhere huh, Scandinavian pure white goddesses only.

Uglier than english girls and thats impressive

Ireland is just a broke , unfashionable low class version of the UK
Your curry

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and Manletmachine
Irish girls look great... while young

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Agendum and ReinhardRacist

View attachment 2661708

View attachment 2661706

View attachment 2661712

View attachment 2661713

View attachment 2661716

View attachment 2661718

View attachment 2661719

View attachment 2661724

5:09 Brutal rejection

I watched some of the other videos and throughout europe most guys are covering their foreheads with hair, is the 5head epidemic really that bad???

Last edited:
Bro wtf are you smoking, they look like utter shit

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and BrahminBoss
Do you know if Irish girls like the med pheno?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
They all looks so trashy and insanely low iq
The dumber they look the more i want to fuck them, i must have a low iq girl fetish
Are these low iq girls with insane eyes common? @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4