Is 18 too late for chewing?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Ive been mewing since 16 with minimal results. Never tried chewing, does it work at 18? Or thumbpulling?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead and 5'7 zoomer
mr. d comedy GIF by CBC
You are the worst user on this forum, completely autistic and only rotting without providing anything

• +1
Reactions: BLovee, poopoohead, Deleted member 24770 and 5 others
Chewing is just for masseter muscle so yeah it does work, bone growth is just cope

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, RAMU KAKA, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
Chewing is just for masseter muscle so yeah it does work, bone growth is just cope
Well good i dont know why some niggas are like “chewing doesnt work after puberty” like why would the muscle not grow after puberty… i just want a wider jaw tbh cuz mine is really narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and ArcticStorm
9FD9B924 06DA 4B9D B54F C7CD8933E728

Look at this indian chad he has a problem where his masseters hypertrophied too much

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Mouthguard clenching mogs chewing.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 22540 and 1 other person
Mouthguard clenching mogs chewing.
Damn for real? Mouthguards are cheaper than jawliners too and even mastic gum. Does a normal mouthguaed fr mog?

• +1
Damn for real? Mouthguards are cheaper than jawliners too and even mastic gum. Does a normal mouthguaed fr mog?
It does. way more force, u can basically clench as hard as possible. U will get some serious gains.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and RAMU KAKA
You are the worst user on this forum, completely autistic and only rotting without providing anything
why should i provide anything to you?

literally talking about killing yourself for rep on an online forum just to pussy out jfl

• +1
why should i provide anything to you?

literally talking about killing yourself for rep on an online forum just to pussy out jfl
Why are you so obsessed with me you care so much about If I wanna rope or not? U are a fucking retard shitposter the forum would be better without u

Why are you so obsessed with me you care so much about If I wanna rope or not? U are a fucking retard shitposter the forum would be better without u
obsessed?

over for u if u think remembering stuff is equivalent to being obsessed with someone

waiting on the day u post a goodbye thread

obsessed?

over for u if u think remembering stuff is equivalent to being obsessed with someone

waiting on the day u post a goodbye thread
Waiting for the day u will get banned from the forum for being a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
i get banned from a forum and u reincarnate as a rice farmer
ggs
Ur already a low iq hateful curry, go take a shower sweaty

Well good i dont know why some niggas are like “chewing doesnt work after puberty” like why would the muscle not grow after puberty… i just want a wider jaw tbh cuz mine is really narrow
Spot on

Ur already a low iq hateful curry, go take a shower sweaty
only way u can retaliate is by calling me a low iq curry over the net

goodbye buddy may the dice roll in ur favour next time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Yuno_howitez
Chewing grows your masseter muscles. Muscles are muscles, you can build them at any age.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Yes it does.

Chewing grows your masseter muscles. Muscles are muscles, you can build them at any age.
Yeah exactly , it's simple

• +1
Reactions: Graham
It does work
You can atleast expect ramus remodeling even at 18 rather below 25 anybody can have significant bone changes
Look at this transformation from chewing from age 20-22 (ik he is tilting his head but still insane transformation)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Majkal
“Blackpill forum” yet we’re discussing whether training a muscle increases its size, and some replies are saying “spot on” :feelsuhh:. The real benefit of chewing that less people know is bone growth on the gonions that increases ramus length.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 17595, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
“Blackpill forum” yet we’re discussing whether training a muscle increases its size, and some replies are saying “spot on” :feelsuhh:. The real benefit of chewing that less people know is bone growth on the gonions that increases ramus length.
Caged

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing