Is 42mm PFL 72mm IPD good?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
Autsm

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I actually am gonna Unironically measure my whole face in this autism spectrum bulshit like u autists do

Imagine how much of a lose someone has to be to lock themselves in the bathroom with a ruler and measure their whole face 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Goran
I actually am gonna Unironically measure my whole face in this autism spectrum bulshit like u autists do

Imagine how much of a lose someone has to be to lock themselves in the bathroom with a ruler and measure their whole face 😂
Alright buddy settle down

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
@User49
"42 mm PFL"
Biden Laughing No GIF - Joe Biden Head Shake Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Magnum Opus
It's pretty much impossible to have a PFL of 42 mms because the human eye can only get so wide on it's own. Everyone with a PFL above like 28 mms have it due to the medial canthus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and AspiringMogger
It's pretty much impossible to have a PFL of 42 mms because the human eye can only get so wide on it's own. Everyone with a PFL above like 28 mms have it due to the medial canthus.
yes this.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Maybe I'm measuring it wrong
How do you properly measure pfl

"42mm PFL" jfl

you must also be 6'3 7.7 inch dick 22 inch bideltoid

"42mm PFL" jfl

you must also be 6'3 7.7 inch dick 22 inch bideltoid
Unironically though I'm 6'2 with 6'6 wingspan and 6.2 inch dick lmao
Mogger type dimensions innit

@StrangerDanger

its estimate
I keep measuring it and keep getting 1.6 inch pfl
Maybe I just have a big skull (since I'm 6'2) and proportionally big eyes which makes my eyes look normal a normal size in pictures

only autists own this for facial measurements [not saying to you] , why are you getting bitches? ahh shit my pfl is less one less main scale unit. jfl
My dad has one because he does a lot of carpentry and other mechanical or electrical works so I just used his to measure mine.

Maybe I just have a big skull (since I'm 6'2) and proportionally big eyes which makes my eyes look normal a normal size in pictures
I'm 6'3 no one has 42 mm PFL and since your medial canthus is stunted I'd say around 29 mm PFL.

4cm pfl is not even possible in humans

My dad has one because he does a lot of carpentry and other mechanical or electrical works so I just used his to measure mine.
but yeah but you did not directly buy just like i dont buy my own skincare shit i just use my mum's skincare products which she buys for heself.

• JFL
but yeah but you did not directly buy just like i dont buy my own skincare shit i just use my mum's skincare products which she buys for heself.
You ask your mom to buy for you or you buy it yourself. Not everyone has the same skin type especially not women and men.

Damn nigga get into rock climbing you’d do well

You ask your mom to buy for you or you buy it yourself. Not everyone has the same skin type especially not women and men.
im broke lmao. i spent all my saved money on beyblades and even lost them all in bet battles fuck my life.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samiscool234 and HarrierDuBois
im broke lmao. i spent all my saved money on beyblades and even lost them all in bet battles fuck my life.
I played a lot with beyblades as a kid even watched the show start to finish. My favorite beyblade was the Phantom Orion one I special ordered directly from Japan so I brutally mogged the other kids who got their shitty Sagittario to try and compete with.

Damn nigga get into rock climbing you’d do well
My brother who's into rock climbing tells me I'd be the perfect rock climber since I'm not too muscular and I'm tall
Sadly though I'm too weak for that shit

I played a lot with beyblades as a kid even watched the show start to finish. My favorite beyblade was the Phantom Orion one I special ordered directly from Japan so I brutally mogged the other kids who got their shitty Sagittario to try and compete with.
i bought the clock [basalt] one and mixed it with diablo it got fucked by base L drago

• JFL
Nigga what??? You spent all your money on Beyblades TF??? They stopped being popular back in 2010

Wingspan ratio higher than 1:1 is a failo, for anything other than athletics.

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
My brother who's into rock climbing tells me I'd be the perfect rock climber since I'm not too muscular and I'm tall
Sadly though I'm too weak for that shit
You get used to it fast, that wingspan is one in a fucking million, get into rock climbing asap.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samiscool234
i bought the clock [basalt] one and mixed it with diablo it got fucked by base L drago
L Drago was so unfathomably shit along with Pegasus despite them being OP in the show.

Wingspan ratio higher than 1:1 is a failo, for anything other than athletics.
I know
I look like Slenderman with my arms fr lmao
At least I can be a pro boxer n shit if I'm ever in need of cash

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
L Drago was so unfathomably shit along with Pegasus despite them being OP in the show.
we competed in random utensils [brokies] and l drago goes retard mode in the start and in small stadium fucked all beys up

• JFL
we competed in random utensils [brokies] and l drago goes retard mode in the start and in small stadium fucked all beys up
Mirin L Drago.

Nigga what??? You spent all your money on Beyblades TF??? They stopped being popular back in 2010
they had hype in india from 2102 ish i had saved money from 2010-2015 and spent it all on beys and lost all of them is bets and said that to my parents they never gave me pocket money ever after even more brutal than blackpill.

LET IT RIP‼️‼️‼️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥