Is 42mm PFL 72mm IPD good?

they had hype in india from 2102 ish i had saved money from 2010-2015 and spent it all on beys and lost all of them is bets and said that to my parents they never gave me pocket money ever after even more brutal than blackpill.
A brutal but important lesson to learn

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
back when looks did matter 8-12 is prime life tbh if you have a good friend group no studycelling shit.
Man I miss being 12
The math I was worrying about back then was addition of fractions
Now I have to worry about differential geometry and complex analysis
Quite depressing type shit innit

Man I miss being 12
The math I was worrying about back then was addition of reactions
yep when liking girls was uncool and the boys were all that mattered.

• So Sad
Reactions: Samiscool234
Man I miss being 12
The math I was worrying about back then was addition of fractions
it instantly put up smile to my face after months . old memories are the most wholesome. nostalgia hits hard

• +1
yep when liking girls was uncool and the boys were all that mattered.
Ong
And back then I was rejecting all the hoes in my class
Now all the hoes be rejecting me 😭😭
Brutal cutecel pill

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
it instantly put up smile to my face after months . old memories are the most wholesome. nostalgia hits hard
Makes me sad and happy, happy to have lived those moments, sad they're forever in the past

L Drago was so unfathomably shit along with Pegasus despite them being OP in the show.
pegasus storm one was dog shit it went autist for 5 seconds and then slowed down like a retard then metal fury one has decent play atleast. L drago reverse spin was cool concept but not practical in practise. HADES was unmoggable very heavy bey

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
storm one was dog shit it went autist for 5 seconds and then slowed down like a retard then metal fury one has decent play atleast.
Phantom Orion is goated.

yep you just know life gets worse as days pass. good childhood is unmoggable and is even more ideal than slaying life ngl.
Life gets worse after 23 apparently, and I'm almost at that age. And I've never had a first kiss, relationship due to social anxiety and bullying in my teenage years, unlike most people
IMG 20230816 235611

Genuinely want to kill myself if it gets even worse from here

Life gets worse after 23 apparently, and I'm almost at that age. And I've never had a first kiss, relationship due to social anxiety and bullying in my teenage years, unlike most people
View attachment 2385172
Genuinely want to kill myself if it gets even worse from here

View attachment 2385174
you are 6'2 how are you kissless? i had my first at 4'11 when i was 11you should ntmaxx asap.

you are 6'2 how are you kissless? i had my first at 4'11 when i was 11you should ntmaxx asap.
Avoidant personality disorder, probably could pull a MTB but yeah I'm a mentalcel from all the years of bullying by this one curry faggot

Avoidant personality disorder, probably could pull a MTB but yeah I'm a mentalcel from all the years of bullying by this one curry faggot
yep mine is mtb but im like 5'7 rn at 16 so cant complain.

• +1
It's pretty much impossible to have a PFL of 42 mms because the human eye can only get so wide on it's own. Everyone with a PFL above like 28 mms have it due to the medial canthus.
Cope tbh a 28mm PFL is below average. 33mm is common

Most people have non existent medial canthuses.
Medial Canthus isn’t the only way to have wide pfl, visibly shaped triangle in the lateral canthus can also give wider pfl

OP measurement would make the middle facial fifth comically narrow. The middle fifth should be equal to the PFL and the zygo width should allow ESR of 0.46.