Is a 2 inch height difference considered a MOG ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Like if a 6”2 chad was walking to mcdonalds and was waiting in line then some 6”4 Chadlite come’s in is it over for him at that point ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, BongMog and szolliontaraelis
After 6'2" the extra points you'd get with extra height aren't anything really. Unless your target group is height obsessed bitches at 6'2" plus it's all about face and other factors, extra height is just overkill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Beastchodecode, risque_dew and 2 others
6000+ posts and you still ask these autistic questions which are irrelevant to you because you're like 5"8

OP is asian but has room temperature iq, don't believe me just look up him making posts about gymmaxing and whether you should do it or not for 1+ years and to this day he still makes threads about whether he should gymmax or not lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, horizontallytall, copefuel and 7 others
6’4 Chadlite vs 6’2 chad honestly comes down to who’s more NT and popular at that point

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
6000+ posts and you still ask these autistic questions which are irrelevant to you because you're like 5"8

OP is asian but has room temperature iq, don't believe me just look up him making posts about gymmaxing and whether you should do it or not for 1+ years and to this day he still makes threads about whether he should gymmax or not lol
Last question i promise 5”10 chad with good body or 6”2 HTN with average body

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, 5.5psl, Deleted member 21403 and 1 other person
Last question i promise 5”10 chad with good body or 6”2 HTN with average body
literally just rope, i specifically remember scrolling this forum a year ago and seeing you ask that sort of question and your here 1 year later still mental masterbating about theoretical bullshit, some people weren't made for ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, 5.5psl, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
both will fck pussy and u will rot here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
What about 6' MTN Face above avg frame vs 5'7 HTN face small frame?

1) first of all, a 2 inch is not a mog. It is a slightly noticeable difference but no one gives a fuck
A noticeable 'mog' starts at 4 inches probably.
2) If ur already 6'0 and above, it is never over lmao wtf
3) face>height, assuming ur past 5'10 mark so the only mogger in that scenario would be who has better combo of body and face

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Tryingtoascend
After 6'2" the extra points you'd get with extra height aren't anything really. Unless your target group is height obsessed bitches at 6'2" plus it's all about face and other factors, extra height is just overkill
Damnnn

1) first of all, a 2 inch is not a mog. It is a slightly noticeable difference but no one gives a fuck
A noticeable 'mog' starts at 4 inches probably.
2) If ur already 6'0 and above, it is never over lmao wtf
3) face>height, assuming ur past 5'10 mark so the only mogger in that scenario would be who has better combo of body and face
Im 10cm shorter than my classmate and almost everyone guessed 5cm height difference lol

literally just rope, i specifically remember scrolling this forum a year ago and seeing you ask that sort of question and your here 1 year later still mental masterbating about theoretical bullshit, some people weren't made for ascension
i have 80% of the forum on ignore because reading words written by retards like these makes me want to shoot myself in the head

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 8771 and twilight
Ok ok… but what if the chadlite was 6”6 .. oooo oooo oooo….. would he mog the 6”2 chad
there was a good post about this. 6'6 is brute height. 6'2 is main character height

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend and 5.5psl
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This. I totally agree with this. Can you link the post?

• Love it
Reactions: Tryingtoascend
Thanks man I totally agree with this. Being tall but not gigantic is main character shit and lets other qualities of yours define you. If you're a 6'8" ogre you're just that, it's your whole personality. Niche af.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Thanks man I totally agree with this. Being tall but not gigantic is main character shit and lets other qualities of yours define you. If you're a 6'8" ogre you're just that, it's your whole personality. Niche af.
SO 6"0-6"3 is main character height ?>

• +1
Yeah exactly and 6'4" 6'5" are also great heights for dark triad type dudes. But above 2 meters is damn niche man
a lotta 6ft guys get mistakened for 6'2

a lotta 6ft guys get mistakened for 6'2
I know man a genuine 6ft barefoot nightheight with a taller shoe is what most people think 6'2" is. Everybody larps. 5'10" night height dudes are what most chicks think 6ft is

• +1
Not in My opinion. Everything Else takes precedence because The Height difference isnt immediately noticeable in motion