is a mirror pic the most accurate way to view yourself?

LookingForAdvice

LookingForAdvice

Bronze
Mirror video is the most accurate. Or professional photographers , even then there is a little lens distortion with the mirror bcs of ur phone , bad lighting/angles maybe etc. Phone cameras can't show someone properly as seeing them in person with your own eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, looksseg and Deleted member 27066
how you see yourself in the mirror is kinda accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Mirror video is the most accurate. Or professional photographers , even then there is a little lens distortion with the mirror bcs of ur phone , bad lighting/angles maybe etc. Phone cameras can't show someone properly as seeing them in person with your own eyes
yeah tbh when i see mirror pics of people i know irl they look exactly like they do in real life except i can spot the minor asymmetries like one eye being a bit different shaped, which i wouldnt notice irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
I hope not cause i look ugly af

Mirror is most accurate, problem is that mirrors are usually under light, Which makes most look better.

yeah tbh when i see mirror pics of people i know irl they look exactly like they do in real life except i can spot the minor asymmetries like one eye being a bit different shaped, which i wouldnt notice irl
Go with a friend in the mirror and you will see them weird and they will see you weird as well. You are used to your mirror self and your friend is used to your real self and you are used to him non mirrored

Go with a friend in the mirror and you will see them weird and they will see you weird as well. You are used to your mirror self and your friend is used to your real self and you are used to him non mirrored
so the asymmetries are probably visible irl but im used to them? and i only notice the asymmetries because the picture is inverted?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
i love looking at myself in the mirror
but when i take a pic of myself i think i look like a subhuman jfl

car mirror is the most accurate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52905 and aleksander
so the asymmetries are probably visible irl but im used to them? and i only notice the asymmetries because the picture is inverted?
Yes, people don't see your asymmetries unless accident/deformed or you're bullied for it. Everyone is asymmetrical nigga. You think those alien psl model morphs are ideal?

I'm warning you, don't overdose on blackpills since some are exagerated etc. And it will only amplify ur autism (if you have it) or whatever mindset you have. I can show you plenty of gl people that aren't symetrical. Symmetry is cope even in nature.

This isn't a dmt realm where everything is geometically calculated and flipped perfectly

• +1
Reactions: LookingForAdvice
Mirrors are accurate except for face symmetry and hair symmetry, if you use ur camera inverted u will see ur left or right side or ur face/hair will look weird or un proportional

Take a pic of you in a mirror, then flip the image. Thats how you look