is a personal trainer worth it

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
it’s like $50 dollars per class, 3x a week, $150 x 4, $600 per month, i’m underweight and skinny so is it worth it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: northern mogger, Deleted member 57464 and Pierrot
it’s like $50 dollars per class, 3x a week, $150 x 4, $600 per month, i’m underweight and skinny so is it worth it
No, buy steroids

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, LooksThinker, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
No, its a literal scam, just learn by yourself, it will take time but you will grow.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
It depends on what he offers, if he provides meal plans, it's worthwhile. However, if he only offers training, it might be better to learn from YouTube or ask someone at the gym.

No, take that money and purchase a good program from someone like Jeff Nippard and repeat it until you're the desired size. As you get more knowledgeable you can make your own program from exercises you like and don't like. Or just use a free program lol it's up 2 u

That's very very cheap if he's even mildly competent.

If ur a noob yes defo worth it, if ur elite, elite at training its worth it to get a very top tier one with specific goals.

For everyone else it's not worth it.

retards on this site can educate you more than that trainer

no, youre personal trainer is the botb section
botb is shit though, he's better off with a personal trainer rather than botb, but yeah he should use youtube for learning.