Is a rhinoplasty in my future?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Hey guys. I’ve come to the conclusion that my nose is the worst part of my face. It’s just too big and bulbous. What would you guys recommend I get done in the future

And in the mean time until that how can I make it look smaller. Like my nose is pretty much always redder than the rest of my face even if I’m not sick. Why is that? I also have lots of those black dot things on it, I heard those make it bigger.

Thanks boyos, here it is
4749550D 0D2E 4F08 B38F 0E26AD1951FB

Definately that will make he harmony a lot better plus you should get a wax off the nose to remove all the blackheads one of my mouthbreather friends used it to remove those dots too

• +1
Reactions: Spite
u need a wrap round jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
It's big but the shape looks good. I don't know what it might look like from the front.

You could also get jaw or chin implants to balance it out

It's big but the shape looks good. I don't know what it might look like from the front.

C87E9148 50C2 4341 817A 62B2E33813CF

From the front. Looks too long in my opinion. And definitely too bulbous. That’s the main thing I don’t like is the tip. Doesn’t look as bad in the mirror or in pictures. I’m also only 15 so maybe I could grow into it? Don’t remember it being this big before
Kinda makes me wish I could use makeup because girls count our this shit out in like 0.5 seconds

Good for you being here at 15 yrs old. Many of us find out about the importance of looks too late.

I think your nose is a little bit too big/bulbous. but it's not THAT bad tbh. Would your parents let you get a rhino at your age?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and NormieKilla
View attachment 13814
From the front. Looks too long in my opinion. And definitely too bulbous. That’s the main thing I don’t like is the tip. Doesn’t look as bad in the mirror or in pictures. I’m also only 15 so maybe I could grow into it? Don’t remember it being this big before
Kinda makes me wish I could use makeup because girls count our this shit out in like 0.5 seconds
Your nose is fine imo.

Good for you being here at 15 yrs old. Many of us find out about the importance of looks too late.

I think your nose is a little bit too big/bulbous. but it's not THAT bad tbh. Would your parents let you get a rhino at your age?

Yeah, the first thing that blackpilled me was when I shaved my head once and suddenly everyone treated me with far less respect. Also shit like oneitus’s leaving me for other guys yadda yadda yadda. I’ve been with the incels since the 8th grade even though I’m definitely not an incel myself. Then I found looksmaxing and though I’d give it a shot.

And no I don’t really want a rhinoplasty at this age because the bone is still growing. Lol wouldn’t work.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Yeah, the first thing that blackpilled me was when I shaved my head once and suddenly everyone treated me with far less respect. Also shit like oneitus’s leaving me for other guys yadda yadda yadda. I’ve been with the incels since the 8th grade even though I’m definitely not an incel myself. Then I found looksmaxing and though I’d give it a shot.

And no I don’t really want a rhinoplasty at this age because the bone is still growing. Lol wouldn’t work.
Any examples of how people treated you differently?

Yea it sucks that in your developing teens you can't get surgeries cuz your bone will outgrow implants and stuff. Surgery in 20s/30s is kinda cope tbh but it's better than staying incel.

Wow you're noise isn't that bad. It might be a little big but it's at least not that wide. As for the red nose thing, I get that too especially in winter, no idea why.

Any examples of how people treated you differently?

Yea it sucks that in your developing teens you can't get surgeries cuz your bone will outgrow implants and stuff. Surgery in 20s/30s is kinda cope tbh but it's better than staying incel.

I magically became less funny. One of my teachers who used to always greeted me with a smile avoided eye contact with me. I look maybe 1.5 psl points worse with a buzzcut (small head, big ears). Just a bad mistake on my part in general lol. Also magically girls thought I was discusting, and even though I had the same confidence and personality as before (sometimes I forgot about my hair) they would instantly feel uncomfortable. Brutal blackpill. Then I’d see them flirt with other people. I felt like an incel for the first time. With hair I’m definitely around a 5.5-6psl level but for the first time I was a 4/10. Now I want to ascend to 7psl. I’ve pretty much had acne my entire teenage life so I think it’s possible if I get rid of it. And hairmaxx, Rogaine on eyebrows, tan, gain., I think I can do it. I do want to avoid any surgeries though.
Wow you're noise isn't that bad. It might be a little big but it's at least not that wide. As for the red nose thing, I get that too especially in winter, no idea why.
I get the red nose no matter what time of year. My idea is to tan with sunscreen blocking my nose to even out my face.

don't wanna look like a jew ya know

There's nothing wrong with your nose tbh
It's actually your lips that's too small/thin
20190117 201541

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, wristcel, Phad and 1 other person