Is acutane as a first step viable

basedmogger

basedmogger

Iron
i have a large nose and i heard that acutane reduces the size, should i use that as a first step, and where can i get it for cheap. Or should i try the fat dissolver lemon bottle?

get a dermatologist lazy fuck, you cant find that shit unless you do it illegally and youre a tiktokfag so thats out of the question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss and ilovenicotine
This is all cope you need rhino

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
i have a large nose and i heard that acutane reduces the size, should i use that as a first step, and where can i get it for cheap. Or should i try the fat dissolver lemon bottle?View attachment 2771987View attachment 2771984
Lemon bottle won’t do shit maybe aqualyxwill, try taking furosemide to get rid of water retention in nose and accutane seems to work for some people

all accutane does is reduce potential inflammation. Unless your nose tip is heavily inflamed it wont do shit

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Fiqh
It won't change your bones

This is all cope you need rhino
Depends, some people noses are giga bloated from acne in their nose and accutane can debloat it by a lot but it varies from individual to individual

i have a large nose and i heard that acutane reduces the size, should i use that as a first step, and where can i get it for cheap. Or should i try the fat dissolver lemon bottle?View attachment 2771987View attachment 2771984

Accutane can’t change your nose. Man it is retinoid meaning it’s related to vitamin A. Retinol. What it simply does is improving keratinocytes. Which lead to hitting the cells, which give your signs malignant degeneration (protective tumor)…
Well your skin is gonna improve longterm and your could even develop positive protection against sun after a long period of time.

get a dermatologist lazy fuck, you cant find that shit unless you do it illegally and youre a tiktokfag so thats out of the question
i bought it from the pharmacy without prescribtion, just told i forgot it at home.