Is anyone else here currently trying online dating?

Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)
I'm currently trying to find a girlfriend for a serious relationship, but I'm constantly getting ghosted, I find it hard to open up to people so when we are talking and getting along, then she either leaves me on read or slowly stops messaging back it's really exhausting.

In the pictures I use I'm around a low / mid MTN, white and 188cm barefoot, and I'm almost completely reliant on JBW (very rarely I match with someone from my own country, and they are harder to talk to as they put in less effort). The app automatically adjusted my range settings, as there aren't many people where I live, so it's hard to meet up with some people in these further away cities.

I'm almost always the one to message first (after the initial first message on bumble), but it seems almost all loose interest really fast. I usually get lot of them from bumble to Instagram, but then a lot of them get annoyed that I'm talking to other girls (they expect me to be exclusive when they aren't and we've never met or been on a date). I'm in my mid 20s now, and sometimes if past relationship topic comes up they think it's weird that I've never had a girlfriend.

Does anyone have any experience / advice with this?

@Xangsane @forevermirin @SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 27066 and 4 others
i had 13 tinder matches. all of them were 1-2psl, fat and required an LTR for indefinite amount of time to let you have sex. meanwhile chadlite fucks several MTBs whtiout any repercussions or waiting involved,i hate being ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ConfusedBolivian, Splinter901 and 3 others
Easy to have girlfriends online just talk feminine

Source: multiple girlfriends from apps like Roblox, Minecraft, Instagram ,anime communities etc I got experience

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Niksy, Deleted member 27066 and 5 others

Source: multiple girlfriends from apps like Roblox, Minecraft, Instagram ,anime communities etc I got experience
Blud made girlfriends from Roblox 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and wsada
Blud made girlfriends from Roblox 😭
Okay and??? Many,more than u can count u fat nigger. Atleast I'm not an incel like u u can't even slay in Minecraft fucj u

I got matches but 80% of them were fat, Not complaining 😈

Okay and??? Many,more than u can count u fat nigger. Atleast I'm not an incel like u u can't even slay in Minecraft fucj u
Images   2024 02 07T102807665

Bye bye

• WTF
Reactions: wsada

Excuse my autism, but is this sarcasm? If not, how old are you?

Obviously I wouldn't try the first two, but I did know a guy who I think was trying to get a girlfriend through discord, but it was really shady and some of the things going on was questionable.

I guess if you're younger, with most people being online, that might be an option.

• +1
Reactions: wsada

Obviously I wouldn't try the first two, but I did know a guy who I think was trying to get a girlfriend through discord, but it was really shady and some of the things going on was questionable.

I guess if you're younger, with most people being online, that might be an option.
I turned 13 a few days ago
My professional advice is to be online and chat 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Niksy, ascension and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: geezcel and Graham
I know you were trying Tinder at one point, did you really get no matches?
tried a few times last year. a breakdown (note all were same account/number):

january attampt-
bumble: killed it, 10+ matches (not likes) per day, lasted maybe 5 days. the conversations were shit tho, the hotter girls were clearly just there to joke around.
hinge: solid, started off with ~5 matches /day, settled at like 3/day. very good conversations, got multiple dates.
tinder:
1 bot like. crickets.

june attampt-
bumble: really shit, barely got any matches. algo killed me.
hinge: continued with the 3/day matches. again, very good conversations, got multiple dates.
tinder:
1 bot like. crickets.

yesterday attampt-
hinge: got 3 matches so far. not opened yet.
tinder: 0 likes, uninstalled and 1 starred.

tldr: hinge is the goat. i have a theory for why but its basically much more even and u can tell the foids dont have 10 chads in their matched theyd rather be talking to.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Xangsane and Graham
i had 13 tinder matches. all of them were 1-2psl, fat and required an LTR for indefinite amount of time to let you have sex. meanwhile chadlite fucks several MTBs whtiout any repercussions or waiting involved,i hate being ugly
This is life as a ltn

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
tried a few times last year. a breakdown (note all were same account/number):

january attampt-
bumble: killed it, 10+ matches (not likes) per day, lasted maybe 5 days. the conversations were shit tho, the hotter girls were clearly just there to joke around.
hinge: solid, started off with ~5 matches /day, settled at like 3/day. very good conversations, got multiple dates.
tinder:
1 bot like. crickets.

june attampt-
hinge: continued with the 3/day matches. again, very good conversations, got multiple dates.
tinder:
1 bot like. crickets.

yesterday attampt-
hinge: got 3 matches so far. not opened yet.
tinder: 0 likes, uninstalled and 1 starred.

tldr: hinge is the goat. i have a theory for why but its basically much more even and u can tell the foids dont have 10 chads in their matched theyd rather be talking to.
Thanks for the breakdown it's interesting.

What is your theory as to why it's better on hinge?

I was talking to a woman I matched with, and she had over 3K likes on hinge and was openly telling me how a lot of these guys were better looking than me (she was making the point that she liked my personality and that's what set me apart). A lot of them were Looksmax HTNs.

From what I've seen I'd imagine it'd be super competitive on hinge too.

• Woah
Reactions: nofap
Thanks for the breakdown it's interesting.

What is your theory as to why it's better on hinge?

I was talking to a woman I matched with, and she had over 3K likes on hinge and was openly telling me how a lot of these guys were better looking than me (she was making the point that she liked my personality and that's what set me apart). A lot of them were Looksmax HTNs.

From what I've seen I'd imagine it'd be super competitive on hinge too.
i think main reason is how it shows profiles based on compatibility rather than performance. so its not like the girls are seeing only chads and htns with ltns rotting in at the bottom. easier to find looksmatch.

also the fact its more (relatively) niche helps. most people have tinder/bumble installed even if they arent really serious about using it to meet up irl. eg foids using it for validation.

you're only gonna go and download a 3rd app (hinge) if ur somewhat serious about it. validation whores get enough from tinder/bumble so why would they bother.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
I'm currently trying to find a girlfriend for a serious relationship, but I'm constantly getting ghosted, I find it hard to open up to people so when we are talking and getting along, then she either leaves me on read or slowly stops messaging back it's really exhausting.

In the pictures I use I'm around a low / mid MTN, white and 188cm barefoot, and I'm almost completely reliant on JBW (very rarely I match with someone from my own country, and they are harder to talk to as they put in less effort). The app automatically adjusted my range settings, as there aren't many people where I live, so it's hard to meet up with some people in these further away cities.

I'm almost always the one to message first (after the initial first message on bumble), but it seems almost all loose interest really fast. I usually get lot of them from bumble to Instagram, but then a lot of them get annoyed that I'm talking to other girls (they expect me to be exclusive when they aren't and we've never met or been on a date). I'm in my mid 20s now, and sometimes if past relationship topic comes up they think it's weird that I've never had a girlfriend.

Welcome to my life. Although I am on a marriage app so it's considerably harder for LTR and late 20s nearly 30.

If you're talking to multiple girls - maybe don't mention it. Sounds weird after all everyone is on there for the same purposes...

I'm ngl I don't swipe on girls - I've swiped right on maybe 5 girls in the last two months. When I do find a match and I've spoken to/tried to speak to as approx 25 in the last year. Almost always they ghost / block, and I don't take any bullshit so I've unmatched if I do t hear back in 2/3 days max.

When I chadfished they were super responsive and literally ready to book trains / flights. It's so obvious when they're interested and when you're guy #130 on her roster.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Graham
f you're talking to multiple girls - maybe don't mention it. Sounds weird after all everyone is on there for the same purposes
I don't. Unfortunately Instagram shows your followers and who you're following to anyone who follows you unless you're a special "influencer" (basically a subhuman class for the sub HTNs).

It's particularly bad because they always ask why it's so many Asian women. I say it's because I'm a mid white guy and am not considered attractive by "muh White beauty standards" (I'm not going to explain it to them in detail, but it's funny how people think they are unique and different in the way they think and the preferences they have, despite it not being unique at all).

When I chadfished they were super responsive and literally ready to book trains / flights. It's so obvious when they're interested and when you're guy #130 on her roster.
Yeah, I figured it must be something like this happening, that 6'5 Chad is just messing with me, because when they're new to the app (it shows new user), they tend to be a lot more responsive, but sometimes they loose interest almost instantly.

I don't. Unfortunately Instagram shows your followers and who you're following to anyone who follows you unless you're a special "influencer" (basically a subhuman class for the sub HTNs).

It's particularly bad because they always ask why it's so many Asian women. I say it's because I'm a mid white guy and am not considered attractive by "muh White beauty standards" (I'm not going to explain it to them in detail, but it's funny how people think they are unique and different in the way they think and the preferences they have, despite it not being unique at all).
Since you're tall and MTN try ethnic women other than Asians. Are you American? Latinas should be fine. And if they're secular MENA idec if they fuck a kafir.

I'm guessing you're locationcel because those stats aren't bad at all.
Yeah, I figured it must be something like this happening, that 6'5 Chad is just messing with me, because when they're new to the app (it shows new user), they tend to be a lot more responsive, but sometimes they loose interest almost instantly.
It's pot luck women who use their senses may realise your serious and reciprocate rather than to chad.

When I femcelfished I became far more grateful of the likes / matches I had because I know even MTBs (depending on how long they've been on the app) have had 10000+ men to swipe and filter from.

• +1
I’ve tried it on and off for the past few years, OLD is the only means I have to meet women because I don’t really have a social circle that branches out. I literally only have two friends.

Bumble worked fine for me a few years ago, as did Hinge. Matched with lots of htbs but they’d usually have the personality of a brick wall. I don’t get any matches at either platforms anymore and have more or less given up on them.

I use facebook dating now as it’s much easier to get matches on there for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Graham and SidharthTheSlayer

Who asks y so many squishy

• JFL
Reactions: Graham and try2beme
I’ve tried it on and off for the past few years, OLD is the only means I have to meet women because I don’t really have a social circle that branches out. I literally only have two friends.

Bumble worked fine for me a few years ago, as did Hinge. Matched with lots of htbs but they’d usually have the personality of a brick wall. I don’t get any matches at either platforms anymore and have more or less given up on them.

I use facebook dating now as it’s much easier to get matches on there for some reason.
What is your psl

Online dating is shit if you are both not Chad SMV and also don’t live in a good dense city area with the demographics you enjoy. I don’t like Sheboons but I live in a smaller Atlanta suburb full of them. Add the fact that im autistic and not Chad and it was basically over for me in this location before it even began lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Graham and MasterEscapist

For Discord you need to join one of those dating/e-girl servers.

Not worth the trouble tbh, you have to be active in the community and face reveal.

Be warned discord e girls fraud like crazy and are mostly trannies or catfishes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Graham and Xangsane
I have no idea what my psl is. I’d say i’m as normie as they come.
Hinge is better since most foids are desperate for LTR so they get more desperate

• Woah
Reactions: JawMogger and Graham
For Discord you need to join one of those dating/e-girl servers.

Not worth the trouble tbh, you have to be active in the community and face reveal.

Be warned discord e girls fraud like crazy and are mostly trannies or catfishes
that shit literally happened to me just fraud as hard for some e pussy just say your 6'4 and 8 inches softt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Graham and shabby890
that shit literally happened to me just fraud as hard for some e pussy just say your 6'4 and 8 inches softt
Everyone says that

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23

damn i thought height pill would've been enough

• JFL

so you're gonna meet with girls from other countries?

I have tried it extensively just not high smv enough to pull quality girls

• So Sad
Since you're tall and MTN try ethnic women other than Asians. Are you American? Latinas should be fine. And if they're secular MENA idec if they fuck a kafir.

I'm guessing you're locationcel because those stats aren't bad at all.
No, I'm from the UK, although I don't know why Americans say dating is hardest for them in YouTube polls, when I get more likes from Americans than people from Britain, and know a few people who are from the UK and dating Americans.

It's pot luck women who use their senses may realise your serious and reciprocate rather than to chad.
A lot of people raised here and on dating apps seem to want something casual, so that's probably why I get more interest from people in different countries.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I might make a new account and try on that, I believe it's all free, so you can see who likes you etc, might be why it's easier.

damn i thought height pill would've been enough
Height is usually overrated as short LTN-MTN hyper-fixate on it. As FACEandLMS used to say, it's a multiplier. You probably won't do well having just one without the other.

so you're gonna meet with girls from other countries?
Already have, not in their country, but immigrants who live in this country.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Online dating is for cucks

• So Sad
No, I'm from the UK, although I don't know why Americans say dating is hardest for them in YouTube polls, when I get more likes from Americans than people from Britain, and know a few people who are from the UK and dating Americans.
Exactly the same as my experience. Actually I ran the numbers on the app I do. I had a like rate of 1/20 profile views in the UK, while in the US it was more like 1/7 or 1/8.

Apparently women only like 5% if people they see on average.... So I guess I'm not bad either way.
A lot of people raised here and on dating apps seem to want something casual, so that's probably why I get more interest from people in different countries.
But Americunts are just as degenerate. However I think hypergamy is far less than UK - both irl and online.

• +1
It's easy as fuck I've had like 7

• WTF
No.

• +1

Have you tried Seeking Arrangements? Lots of girls on there looking for a LTR with a guy who can support them. Many of them are looking for older guys like me (daddy issues!!) but a decent percentage of the girls on there are real.

• JFL
Reactions: Graham and Xangsane
I tried. I saw. I deleted my account.

• JFL
Tinder sucks. The girls that want to hook up are usually trying to push you into a LTR.
It sucks because you can get hotter girls irl and the flake rate is ridiculous

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Graham and nobodyhome