Is anyone else on here gigastraight tbh

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Fuark i love female humans so much. Whenever i see stuff like this it sends me into an insane transcendental state of sexual urge

3496871 3306421 B187E90D 7778 4ECD BD01 0EE3962E1307

I get crazy thoughts im pretty sure I'd kill a random person if it meant I'd get to do whatever i want to Barbara palvins body. Helppp.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Trilogy, Deleted member 29155 and 11 others
Fuark i love hot female humans so much. Whenever i see stuff like this it sends me into a insane transcendental state of sexual urge

View attachment 2289710

I get crazy thoughts im pretty sure I'd kill a random person if it meant I'd get to do whatever i want to Barbara palvins body. Helppp.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, czwarty, Artemis and 2 others
thats just normal male urge

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Skywalker, User49 and 1 other person
id rather be gay tbh since men are attracted to me

Fuark i love female humans so much. Whenever i see stuff like this it sends me into a insane transcendental state of sexual urge

View attachment 2289710

It is because you are 15.

In 15 years, when you look at her, you will be thinking of child support

id rather be gay tbh since men are attracted to me
You're well on your way after saying you'd like to lick Chad's cum off of your oneitis' ass, why not just come out and make it official

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18582 and 1 other person
You're well on your way after saying you'd like to lick Chad's cum off of your oneitis' ass, why not just come out and make it official
i jusr like her that much

Yuh I’m straight edge af

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
Beautiful profile, but i literally have 0 sexual attraction looking at this face, esp. front of it. :feelsrope:
She looks so cute and neotenous

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater
ofc not, this is faggots.org

Yeah thats why a male is on your profile pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
simp, i just see women as vessels of dna , i found the perfect one gor me tho ^^