+ Asian girls

- Snakes and spiders

@AlexBrown84 @Chinacurry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Xangsane, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me
Hey, fires and floods are their sweet spot, alright? Don’t yuck their yum.
Australia has cities with different climate.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Obviously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Very good place to live if you’re bluepilled, if you’re blackpilled absolutely do not go out in public unless you want to get mogged to suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, northern mogger, 444 and 9 others
Very good place to live if you’re bluepilled, if you’re blackpilled absolutely do not go out in public unless you want to get mogged to suicide
Incels say that about every country

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, UrGirlsMcm, Johnnybegood and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 50702, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
Good salary but bad food.

• +1
Reactions: Jase
I get the feeling the women are like UK women just in a nicer climate.
i wouldnt bother.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Whixh country buddy?
irony obviously

every single person claims their country is the hardest, be it a UKcel, scandicel, germancel or whatever

its a coping mechanism so people can handle their inceldom, ‚muh my country is the hardest bro! i swear theres only moggers if I lived somewhere else I‘d definitely get pussy‘ jfl

imo every country in western europe is similar difficulity apart from anglosphere, there its easier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deleted member 50702, sportsmogger and 7 others
I think Oz can be decent.

+ Warm weather
+ Wealthy
+ Quite safe
+ Asian girls

- Snakes and spiders

@AlexBrown84 @Chinacurry
Not a good culture. I don't know about in Australia but Aussies are my least favorite group of expats/tourists to run into while traveling. They're louder than anybody else, they're women curse like sailors coursely sprinkling every other sentence that comes out of their mouths with "fuck" and "cunt", and they're extremely rude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Big White Cuck, Jase and 3 others
irony obviously

every single person claims their country is the hardest, be it a UKcel, scandicel, germancel or whatever

its a coping mechanism so people can handle their inceldom, ‚muh my country is the hardest bro! i swear theres only moggers if I lived somewhere else I‘d definitely get pussy‘ jfl

imo every country in western europe is similar difficulity apart from anglosphere, there its easier
@Gengar mandatory tag

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Average incel friday night in Australia
9AE64A3C D403 470D BE52 F1AAEF64FB4A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Akhi, soover4me, Abhorrence and 9 others
irony obviously

In terms of competition it would have to be Nordic countries, then Netherlands, then Germany, then Australia and everywhere else is distantly behind these

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, sportsmogger, SonOfDarkseid and 2 others
In terms of competition it would have to be Nordic countries, then Netherlands, then Germany, then Australia and everywhere else is distantly behind these
why do people think that nordic men are such moggers jfl

ive been to all of these places (also in nightlife) and they dont differ in terms of competition

i agree tho that everything besides these countries is much easier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Big White Cuck and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Not a good culture. I don't know about in Australia but Aussies are my least favorite group of expats/tourists to run into while traveling. They're louder than anybody else, they're women curse like sailors coursely sprinkling every other sentence that comes out of their mouths with "fuck" and "cunt", and they're extremely rude.
Interesting. Tell me more.

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi

ive been to all of these places (also in nightlife) and they dont differ in terms of competition

Because my TikTok is full of random travel whores and they all tell the same stories about handsome, fashionable, tall Danish men

Yes but good luck surviving on minimum wage. Tough life without money

Interesting. Tell me more.
Girls are all spoiled cunts. Spoiled by a society that's even more gynocentric than the US or Britain. At least that's what I gather from what I've seen of them abroad.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Because my TikTok is full of random travel whores and they all tell the same stories about handsome, fashionable, tall Danish men
same only that its about german moggers

germans and nordics are very similiar ethnically anyway so

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
So we’re just meant to be miserable twats and robots that speak in a monotone voice and don’t use any slang, got it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and efidescontinuado
Girls are all spoiled cunts. Spoiled by a society that's even more gynocentric than the US or Britain. At least that's what I gather from what I've seen of them abroad.
There are spoiled girls that go travelling in every country bro

They probably saw one or two chads

It’s only gonna be good if you are gl

But if you are white you could compete against the gooks and wogs

But then a Chad with a surfer pheno will take the girls

• +1
Come to Melbourne or Sydney if you like chinks, they're like 90% of our population here in the city centres unironically. You will mog hard if you're White since most of them are ugly af.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Jase and Wallenberg

+ Warm weather
+ Wealthy
+ Quite safe
+ Asian girls

- Snakes and spiders

@AlexBrown84 @Chinacurry
Australia is fucking boring. I knew folks from there. It's so boring, meth is very popular there.

• WTF
irony obviously

fax

why they suck scandinavians/nordics off so much jfl

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Elab multicultural
Under 60% of the population in Melbourne is white and it’s even less white in Sydney. Lots of Asians, Indians and muzzies in both

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Under 60% of the population in Melbourne is white and it’s even less white in Sydney. Lots of Asians, Indians and muzzies in both
Just go to Darwin and mog everyone theory

Meth is popular in the US too
It's still boring. Thousands upon thousands of miles of nothing. But tbh, I believe the aboriginal people should rise and conquer the nation. Aboriginal Lives Matter!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Big White Cuck, incelmogger and 1 other person
Aussie here, lived in Sydney my whole life.
if you want Jordan fucking Barrett as your competition then head on over to the beaches, plenty of that kind of moggers there.
Despite being one of the largest countries in the world it seems everyone here knows everyone, similar to UK.
If you are a tourist, stay in sydney for 2 weeks and you will want to leave immidiately, head to melbourne and it will feel like you are in a budget new york.

I suggest exploring the outback and rural towns since there is a large germanic / white populations there, the cities are asia central.

also, being non-NT here is a death curse and has made me an outcast despite being a chadlite.

tldr: it fucking sucks here but we have nice nature. THE PEOPLE RUIN IT.
IMG 6961

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, efidescontinuado, Akhi and 4 others
if you want Jordan fucking Barrett as your competition then head on over to the beaches, plenty of that kind of moggers there.
Despite being one of the largest countries in the world it seems everyone here knows everyone, similar to UK.
If you are a tourist, stay in sydney for 2 weeks and you will want to leave immidiately, head to melbourne and it will feel like you are in a budget new york.

I suggest exploring the outback and rural towns since there is a large germanic / white populations there, the cities are asia central.

also, being non-NT here is a death curse and has made me an outcast despite being a chadlite.

View attachment 2661864
Is Melb better than Syd?

View attachment 2661864
Fuck Sydney, fuck your entire cesspool of nothingness. FUCK AUSTRALIA!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Manletmachine and incelmogger

View attachment 2661864
Why the russian cossak hat tho?

+ Warm weather
+ Wealthy
+ Quite safe
+ Asian girls

- Snakes and spiders

@AlexBrown84 @Chinacurry
Agree, only downside is extremely high cost of living - only cities in usa more costly than Sydney are NYC and downtown San Francisco

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, incelmogger and Wallenberg
fax

why they suck scandinavians/nordics off so much jfl
there are a lot of nerdics here (i think its because of their culture, very reclusive and not open at all) and they all have some superiority complex about their ethnicity even tho most women prefer darker coloring than most of them

the women really do fog hard tho if you like blondes, men not so much imo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, efidescontinuado, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person