IS BDD REAL?

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
What do you think:

1) Is BDD invented by pluepilled scientist
2) Or BDD doesnt exist and its a term used to refrain us from looksmaxing to become chad

I personaly think that BDD is real but i also think that its been invented because we see subhuman everyday and we get used to, so in the long run those subhuman become normie to us, but still for themself they are subhuman so they end up having BDD

BTW i myself have BDD like 75% of people here

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Bdd is real there are some attractive people who genuinly think they are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2846 and 8 others
it's real if you're objectively good looking and think ur ugly ... if ur really ugly u are just realistic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, didntreadlol, Deleted member 5455 and 3 others
Yes it’s real. Our standards for beauty are loosely based in science. People with BDD often have beauty standards that are not based in reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and didntreadlol
yes

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Nosecel
Bdd is cope

• +1
BDD is very real, but it is overdiagnosed in this community. If you're a guy who gets girls or has a GF, you're not ugly and if you're criping about your looks here, you have it.

If you're a virgin here criping about your looks, its not BDD, you're incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, didntreadlol and HighIQcel
BDD is very real, but it is overdiagnosed in this community. If you're a guy who gets girls or has a GF, you're not ugly and if you're criping about your looks here, you have it.

If you're a virgin here criping about your looks, its not BDD, you're incel.
what if i get girls but just want more/hotter ones? Im not ugly but there is still room for improvement

• +1
Big Dick Disorder is very real. I have it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 656 and HighIQcel
@DarknLost has bdd

• +1
Yup a lot of us probably have it

• +1
what if i get girls but just want more/hotter ones? Im not ugly but there is still room for improvement
That "trading-up" mentality is what created the incel problem in the first place. It's related to BDD - you have a woman, be comfortable with her. Monogamy is a key to happiness and you have something if can't be happy with it. BDD is one of those things.

• +1
That "trading-up" mentality is what created the incel problem in the first place. It's related to BDD - you have a woman, be comfortable with her. Monogamy is a key to happiness and you have something if can't be happy with it. BDD is one of those things.
I mean i dont have a woman i really want a relationship with atm, have a few prospects i suppose. Dont think its a simple as just 'be happy with her' like I would like to a have gf but obviously everyone is gonna try and hold out for the best they can get

• +1
What do you think:

1) Is BDD invented by pluepilled scientist
2) Or BDD doesnt exist and its a term used to refrain us from looksmaxing to become chad

I personaly think that BDD is real but i also think that its been invented because we see subhuman everyday and we get used to, so in the long run those subhuman become normie to us, but still for themself they are subhuman so they end up having BDD

BTW i myself have BDD like 75% of people here
Bdd is cope

• +1
it is but 90% of "BDD" users here are just self aware ugly guys

• +1
maybe if u look like this and think ur ugly, otherwise no.
Jm

• +1