Is beef tallow + honey moisturizer a good skincare?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
Title

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and NoseProphecy
yeah

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and JCaesar
it's all "natural product" cope, don't believe the hype
but people who use it seem to always say it works, do u think theyre larping?

diet/nutrition

tretinoin/accutane

antibiotics oral or gel

genetics/ hormones

spf

basically everything else is negligible/ not even worth focusing on/buying

red light therapy maybe, melanotan/ tanning to improve complexion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Mio, JoChico and 1 other person
Tret + Mild facewash free of parabens or pthalates or other cucking ingredients

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and JCaesar
Tret + Mild facewash free of parabens or pthalates or other cucking ingredients
doesnt tret usually come with other inactives isnt that also cucking?

• Woah
  • +1
diet/nutrition

tretinoin/accutane

antibiotics oral or gel

genetics/ hormones

spf

basically everything else is negligible/ not even worth focusing on/buying

red light therapy maybe, melanotan/ tanning to improve complexion
thank you bhai but why antibiotics jfl?

also isnt accutane bad for ur health esp at puberty?

i was thinkin about the farmacy beauty one why santa cruz tho?
I think he made a moisturizer which has beef tallow and raw honey? Other beef tallow moisturizers have stuff like olive oil or castor oil but his stuff doesn’t have them.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and JCaesar
I think he made a moisturizer which has beef tallow and raw honey? Other beef tallow moisturizers have stuff like olive oil or castor oil but his stuff doesn’t have them.
are u talkin about this https://santacruzpaleo.com/collections/grass-fed-beef-tallow/products/bee-beef-balm-4-pack ?

cause that seems to be for lips only

they do have beef tallow only https://santacruzpaleo.com/collections/grass-fed-beef-tallow/products/beef-tallow

but it seems to be pure beef tallow too, not sure if other brands actually add in oils instead of just pure tallow tho

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
are u talkin about this https://santacruzpaleo.com/collections/grass-fed-beef-tallow/products/bee-beef-balm-4-pack ?

cause that seems to be for lips only

they do have beef tallow only https://santacruzpaleo.com/collections/grass-fed-beef-tallow/products/beef-tallow

but it seems to be pure beef tallow too, not sure if other brands actually add in oils instead of just pure tallow tho
Most of the other brands add oils. I would say more ingredients =more chances of fuck ups.

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
Most of the other brands add oils. I would say more ingredients =more chances of fuck ups.
shi i just realized they do jfl

i was looking at this one but it got extra virgin olive oil in it

polluted stuff its over

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
doesnt tret usually come with other inactives isnt that also cucking?
Just tret and a facial cleanser isn't going to harm you in any way.

• +1
I've used it as a moisturiser and it's just not that good tbh. Too shiny, makes you look odd.

• +1
u think beef tallow for cleanser is good?
It makes for a decent moisturizer, i'd stick to a simple facial cleanser for cleansing tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
Beef tallow as moisturizer is just that though, decent. It works but thats about it.

• Hmm...
was it pure tallow or did it have oils added to it?
Yep, pure tallow. I whipped it myself and used just tallow on it's own after i used half the container i just started adding raw honey.

• +1
It makes for a decent moisturizer, i'd stick to a simple facial cleanser for cleansing tho
do u know if honey would be a good cleanser instead? i scared of using cerave and adding chemicals to my blood

Yep, pure tallow. I whipped it myself and used just tallow on it's own after i used half the container i just started adding raw honey.
mirin homemaking you think raw honey was better for ur skin moisturizing?

• +1
do u know if honey would be a good cleanser instead? i scared of using cerave and adding chemicals to my blood
No it would not honey wont be effective

• So Sad
mirin homemaking you think raw honey was better for ur skin moisturizing?
Honestly, no. It's just shiny like i said and doesn't look good. I just use raw honey as an exfoliant mask maybe once a week for 30 mins, you get the benefits without having to look like a fag.

• Woah
Honestly, no. It's just shiny like i said and doesn't look good. I just use raw honey as an exfoliant mask maybe once a week for 30 mins, you get the benefits without having to look like a fag.
thanks i thought beef and honey wouldnt give you the gay glow like tret and stuff can tbh. could u share what u went with for ur current skincare bhai?

• +1
thanks i thought beef and honey wouldnt give you the gay glow like tret and stuff can tbh. could u share what u went with for ur current skincare bhai?
Liver, oysters and collagen are the best for skin in my experience, no topical product comes close. If i get bad breakouts i'll just use sulfur and salicylic acid soap. I use aloe vera from the ordinary (i forgot the full name) and hyaluronic acid, most days im not even using moisturiser anymore tbh.

• Love it
Liver, oysters and collagen are the best for skin in my experience, no topical product comes close. If i get bad breakouts i'll just use sulfur and salicylic acid soap. I use aloe vera from the ordinary (i forgot the full name) and hyaluronic acid, most days im not even using moisturiser anymore tbh.
thanks bhai good job fixing it by the diet. dont wanna bother u but how much collagen u take for that? or do u even supplement it or anything

• +1
Yeah, I use a tallow and olive oil cream at night after I apply other serums

• +1
thanks bhai good job fixing it by the diet. dont wanna bother u but how much collagen u take for that? or do u even supplement it or anything
I do a bone broth soup maybe like once a week or so and just use a scoop of collagen hydrolysate everyday with my morning coffee and bedtime milk, i also have gelatin powder to make fruit juice jelly which i use around 3 tbsps worth.

• Love it
Yeah, I use a tallow and olive oil cream at night after I apply other serums
most tallow comes with olive oil tho wouldnt that make up for it

I do a bone broth soup maybe like once a week or so and just use a scoop of collagen hydrolysate everyday with my morning coffee and bedtime milk, i also have gelatin powder to make fruit juice jelly which i use around 3 tbsps worth.
thanks for sharing bro ill add more collagen to my sup stack hopefully makes skin better before doing products tbh

• +1