Is being nt genetic

N1666

N1666

Kraken
As a kid I was always sociable and was part of the "popular" friend groups. This carried on up until the age of 14, I'd still be in a good social circle, talked to girls and it would be natural I didn't have to try.

Then after that my fucking retarded dad made me into a social hermit by making me study for hours a day (no I'm not Asian). The stupid cunt associated success with grades jfl, all you needed at that level was the bare minimum.

I was so burnt out from this faggot mentally torturing me and on top of that he'd never let me have social media (a death sentence as a teen) or let me go out with my friends. If I lived with my mum I can guarantee I wouldn't even have found this site.

Fast forward to today I have no friends and have ruined so many opportunities due to my social anxiety and not being NT. I feel like I'm too socially stunted to even try now and that there's no reversing the autism

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Pikabro, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Some non nt stuff like bipolar is genetic

Some non nt stuff like bpd is enviromental

Regardless it all goes right back to the responsibility of ur parents

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face, sub5c3l, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
i was non-nt for a period of time because i was turning on everyone and was paranoid for no reason, truly schizo shit. back to normal now though.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
i was non-nt for a period of time because i was turning on everyone and was paranoid for no reason, truly schizo shit. back to normal now though.
How did you go back to normal

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
How did you go back to normal
i just avoided normies tbh. im more nt when i don’t have to worry about people seeing my face. however i don’t give a fuck about looks anymore, there are larger issues at stake. looks and genetics is just surface level shit.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
As a kid I was always sociable and was part of the "popular" friend groups. This carried on up until the age of 14, I'd still be in a good social circle, talked to girls and it would be natural I didn't have to try.

Then after that my fucking retarded dad made me into a social hermit by making me study for hours a day (no I'm not Asian). The stupid cunt associated success with grades jfl, all you needed at that level was the bare minimum.

I was so burnt out from this faggot mentally torturing me and on top of that he'd never let me have social media (a death sentence as a teen) or let me go out with my friends. If I lived with my mum I can guarantee I wouldn't even have found this site.

Fast forward to today I have no friends and have ruined so many opportunities due to my social anxiety and not being NT. I feel like I'm too socially stunted to even try now and that there's no reversing the autism
Yes, NTness and intelligence is hereditary. My father is a brutally retarded autist, who only managed to reproduce by virtue of his superior height / frame. If he was MY height and had the same neurotype as he has, he would have been terminally alone. Anyway he managed to reproduce (WITH A 5'2 FOID MIGHT I ADD) which lead to me being created, a mentally stunted 5'5 autistic manlet.

• So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and pig_face